Need a registration Form.

OK here's the issue. I have a database with a table called pilot_num and
another called password. I have a login page and a roster for this but just
cant seem to be able to create a Register form. Can anyone help? I run
apache and a MYSql Database

Many Thanks
JackD

0
Jack

This newsgroup is devoted to the desktop application called ms-access.

Are you using ms-access as a data entry tool here?

It not clear from your post if you looking for a data entry tool, or if fact
you using ms-access as your front end to your mentioned database server.
Ms-access does work with just about any database that supports odbc.

if you are using ms-access, then you could try some of the templates here:

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx

There are several for memberships, and events in the above that could get
you started.

--
Albert D. Kallal    (Access MVP)
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

0
Albert

Freeware mail server needed
Hello, Can anybody recommend a free/open source or low cost SMTP server that will work for internal or intranet email using MS Outlook or MS Outlook Express ? I would like one that will run on Windows 98 and is easy to configure. Our other clients on the network are WinXP or XP Pro. I am trying one called free SMTP server. However it asks for a DNS Server. I do not know what to put in for this. It is autodecting our DSL router's internal/LAN IP address. Is this normal? Mike Not an Outlook issue - suggest you use your favorite search engine to = locate free SMTP servers and start your...

Changed a form to have two tab control
Code was writtten on the original form, but form is still named the same, the only thing that has changed is the control for the form changed to tabbed control and then I moved the individual controls to the appropriate tabbed sheets. Having a problem with the cmd buttons exiting to a main form, so I am thinking that I need to change the syntax on the code properites somehow. The main form is called "POCheck", the individual tabs are called "PO Form" and "Checkbook Form". I am not sure how the snytax needs to refer to the tabs? Here is an example: ...

I need help
I'm not that computer literate i want to know why i can't play any music that i have in my media player after i did everything i could to update and download. The message i am getting is. Can't play file, it does not support the CODEC that was used to compress the file. What can i do to get my music to play again? It was working before i have no idea what happened.... "Mary1965" <Mary1965@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2EF75C0-C535-4776-B30E-853E1BAD7A83@microsoft.com... > I'm not that computer literate i want to know why...

Need Help "0N125415"
I have a column of 8 charecters just like the above one "0N125415". What should I do to convert the second Charecter into "0" Thanks a lot. Max, In another column use a formula like =LEFT(A1,1)&"0"&MID(A1,3,LEN(A1)) "Max" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D20B13F-BDDE-4704-B5AC-337648E23929@microsoft.com... > I have a column of 8 charecters just like the above one "0N125415". What should I do to convert the second Charecter into "0"? > > > Thanks a lot. How can I treat th...

need help with offline address book
Exchange 2000 It seems our OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK may have become corrupted. The original offline folder from the Exchange installation is showing in the the Outlook client [The "Choose Address Book" setting] however it has old data, not replicating. It is also missing the OAB Version 2 folder - it seems to be partially dead. I was able to create a new Offline Address Book under the Recipients folder and this did propagate to the OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK folder under the Public Folders and created a new OAB Version 2 folder. As a test I manually entered the distinguished name of the n...

Need Help with Making Address Labels with Data Merge
Hi Anyone, I have done this before, but I downloaded the latest update to Office 2004. I have created my excel spreadsheets and cannot make data merge help me with address labels. I would be better off hand writing over 250 addresses on mailers as I have put in over 10 hours of time and am able to make address labels but 24 pages of labels only produces 8 addresses over and over again. Anyone with tips out there? Feel free to email me at melanie.m.hahn@gmail.com. The entire process has aggrevated my back and so I will now go lie down and perhaps some miracle will take place. Thank you f...

need more memory
Getting an error titled Mail "You need more memory or system resources. Close some windows and try again. OK" on my Win2k SP4 w/Outlook 2002 SP2 pc when I try to open the Mail icon in the Control Panel. Have tried copying mapi.dll and mapi32.dll files from an identical pc that works fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Need help using MsgBox to learn Bangs & Dots
I have these things MyDb (data base name) tblA tblB Fields in tblA = Name, Location, Phone Fields in tblB = Date, Qty, Cost FormA with Sub_FormB The Question: How to write code to display Cost using bangs & dots? Assume FormA is open & displaying a record... and we double click on something... a field or a button or whatever... BUT we are not going to use "Me" so we can see how it all works... maybe something kinda like?? MsgBox code MyDb ! FormA ! Sub_FormB ! [Cost] 1 - Please show me the correct way to do the above. 2 - And... how would you do it using "Me&quo...

Criteria from form on report
If you have an unbound form that you use for criteria and you want your report to display the criteria selected by the user in the page header, how would you do that? Thanks for any suggestions. AccessKay wrote: >If you have an unbound form that you use for criteria and you want your >report to display the criteria selected by the user in the page header, how >would you do that? Use text box expressions in the report that refer back to the form. Could be as simple as: =Forms![unbound form].[criteria textbox] -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] Put an unbound text b...

Aurgh, need help
I have 3 spreadsheets all which contain the similar data in this one single column. The three spreadsheets are being used by 3 different users. Each one is filling out different rows to that one column. What I need now is a formula to combine the information in that one column from their spreadsheets into a master column. I just want to keep the unique records though. Hope someone can help. regards, Spiro -- spirosu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ spirosu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7442 View t...

Select Query on a subform within a form
I'm trying to use a select query to select matching information on a subform within a form, and can't seem to get it just right. An example of my query is as follows: (Select [statement date] FROM [correction letters - step 1] Where [statement date]=Forms![active cards]![statment query]!forms![statement date];) Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Scott Presumably you have this query statement in the RecordSource of the subform? If so, omit the WHERE clause from the query statement. Instead use the Link Master Fields and Link Child Fields property of the subform control...

How to use VBA to Change Color of a Form
I understand how to modify the color of a TextBox on a form using VBA code such as Forms!form2.text2.BackColor = vbGreen Now I would like to change the color of the entire form. How is this done? Thanks -- Brad "Brad" <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DA736F8-6ADD-455F-A3B3-2B0597C05152@microsoft.com... >I understand how to modify the color of a TextBox on a form using VBA code > such as > Forms!form2.text2.BackColor = vbGreen > > Now I would like to change the color of the entire form. > > How is this do...

After conversion, filter forms will not populate
I successfully (with the help of experts from another newsgroup) converted some of my databases from A97 to A2002 in a Windows 2000 environment. All seems to work well after installing the DAO 3.6 library, and compiling my code in the A2002 version. However, when my users use filter by form functions (in a form or query), some fields populate with the existing values when the lookup button is activated, but other will not. It worked fine in A97. The only real change in the converted database is that I split the database in FE and BE, but this shouldn't be the cause. Users now have to type ...

Need help working with XML data from another data source.
What I need to do: I need to have people fill out a form and send me the data, then I need to be able to open the data and print it in a readable format. (sounds simple right?) Problem: I have to work with a "fill in the blank" PDF form created in Acrobat 8 Pro, which e-mails me the data in XML format. When I try to open the file in Excel, I get the message "The specified XML source does not refer to a schema." I click the OK, and get something very un-readable. I have tried the option to "Use the XML Source task pane", and successfully created...

Combo box in user form
I have an excel workbook with a Userform. Using the toolbox, I can add a combo box to the form, however I am not sure how to get the selections that I want to be available in the combo box to display in the combo box. Can you explain to me how to do that? Hi Rock Try this site: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html HTH John "Rock" <Rock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93EFBA9A-28E5-4853-B66B-A44EB7D1C88C@microsoft.com... >I have an excel workbook with a Userform. Using the toolbox, I can add a > combo box to the form, however ...

Can I create a form to run off of info saved on Excel 97?
I have alot of info stored onto an excel workbook and add to it daily. Info keyed into this spreadsheet daily has to be handwritten onto a coversheet for others to view. I have to fill out 30+ seperate sheets of paper with selected info from each row added into excel each day.. Is it possible to print this info out on a form? Or do I have to use Microsoft access for that? Yes, it should be possible. You would have to create an electronic version of the cover sheet within XL. Then, in the appropriate locations you would have cells with formulas that look up the relevant data from ...

How to have a form type window in MFC Single Document view window
Hi I want to place buttons and textboxes on a MFC single document view app. How can I do this if I generate a MFC single document view application using wizard? Angus You shoud use a CFormView in a SDI app(MDI is also fine). A CFormview will take a dialog template as input. You can place all the controls you want on the dialog and associate it with CFormView. -- Ajay "Angus" <anguscomber@gmail.com> wrote in message news:debef4be-4226-46e4-af31-f5ffeeb9cf21@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I want to place buttons and textboxes on a MFC single document ...

Forms toolbar is grayed out
For some reason the buttons on the Forms Toolbar (all bar the Toggle Grid one) are grayed out. When I open a new work book they are available. I have been working on this workbook for some time. I am not aware of anything that I have done to have caused this. Possibly a mishit key along the way. I just need a check box!!!!! Please help Thanks Rob Is your worksheet protected? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E5DC2FB-4DEE-4DD8-886F-3AE44DE7DC7F@microsoft.com... > For some reason the buttons...

how do I set up a form for record keeping?
need to set up a form that I can record personal information regarding funeral arrangements and biographical information. Unlikely to get too much help as it is almost impossible to know what information you want to keep. Standard name and address templates may be enough with added data for dates, amounts, etc. If you are likely to need huge amounts of data in single fields (cells), you may be better using Access -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "funeral home office assistant" <funeral home office assi...

Form OnLoad event for Case Entity not firing?
Hi, Is there something different about the Case entity that prevents a Form onLoad event from firing? I put an alert() call in there and it doesn't fire. I even typed garbage in the event handler and it doesn't error. Other entities like activity seem to work fine. Actually, I can't ge the onSave or the onChange events for any Case fields to fire either.... Thanks for you help! Todd Very interesting - I have the exact same problem with the Opportunity entity in CRM 4.0 Are you using CRM 4.0? Did you upgrade from 3.0? I did fix this for while by importing clean out of the ...

Need help with printing Excel document
I want to print it out exactly as it looks on the screen. With all the cells and rows visable. Highlight all the cells you wish to see printed out. Then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea...........then do File > PrintPreview.......what you see is what will print out, assuming you have the correct print drivers and margins set etc......... If it still don't work, post back with more details. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jody mullis via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:507040B8C48C0@OfficeKB.com... > I want to print it out exactly a...

Need Balances on Item Transactions
No on hand balances show in the Item Transactions inquiry or smartlists. This will probably take programming as what we would like is to see the balance when that transaction occured. For instance if we started with 100, and this transaction was -2, I would like to see 98 either in another column on that line or as the starting quantity on the next line. So, 12345 - 100 starting - -2, then the next line 12345 - 98 - -5, then the next line 12345 - 93 - +15. Basically a running tally of the on hand inventory at the time of the transaction. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micro...

Need help with query summing hours
Tring to get total worked hours and total maintenance hours summary. I have a table with the clock hours WorkID WorkDate WorkEmployeeID WorkHours And have a maintenace table MaintID MaintDate MaintEmployeeID MaintHours Needing help combining the information to get summary something like this.. Date - Employee - Clock Hours - Maintenance Hours 1/1/10 Joe Billy Bob 8 6 1/1/10 Billy Joe Bob 8 7 Whay type of query do I need to build, any help would be great. Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmo...

Cannot access External Server, need help fast
Here is the problem we are having. We cannot reach our external server via port related services.(SSH, HTTP, POP, etc.) I can ping/tracert from the local server and all workstations to the external server. If I shutdown the SBS server and set a workstation to our routers DNS, everything works fine. Anyone know what could be causing this? Using SBS 2008, windows firewall and Windows live onecare. All Workstations are using AVG Free. Recent changes made to server(yesterday): installed update rollup 2 for exchange 2007 SP2 I can reach our external server from outside our netwo...

New Message Form
I am trying to set my out of office to forward emails onto another account, when I do this I need these words in the subject line "Release-Authorised"... I get create the rule, but cannot see how to get the words inserted... I want to create a message form that allows me to set these words into the form... can anyone advise... am I going about this in the right way? Regards - Paul You can't, but you can add a certain category so you can sort on that with the receiving account. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...