microsoft update KB936960 wont download

I keep receiving new updates to install but 2 always fail! KB936514 & KB936960!

microsoft money #10
I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was replaced by Microsoft. How did this happen? How to I get my original files? What "original page"? What makes you say it "was replaced by Microsoft"? Have you tried opening your original files? (Money File|Open or double-click on them from Windows Explorer.) "DR support" <DRsupport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8D2DDB-8EA1-4665-A875-D19A468B19AA@microsoft.com... >I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was > replaced by Mi...

Event ID 9554/Unable to Update Mailbox SD
I am continuing to get the event below; I referenced Microsoft KB 555433 in which it details how to use ADFind Utility to locate the mailbox in question and update the permissions -- however, there is no account in my domain that matches that GUID. Any ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/6/2005 Time: 8:59:59 AM User: N/A Computer: MY EXCHANGE SERVER Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: fe3913d5-a4e0-4c0e-b3b1-291f50d7fc4f. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.c...

Microsoft Publisher 2003 #3
Will Microsoft Publisher 2003 install on multiple computers? If so how many can it install on? Thanks. If you have an OEM version, it can only be installed on one system. If you have a full version, you can install it on one desktop system and one laptop. They cannot be used at the same time. Also, you will have to call Microsoft to activate the second copy. That is the ONLY legal way to have it installed on more than one computer. Please be aware if you have an older version of Publisher and it is installed on more than one computer, you violated Microsoft's end user license agre...

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

Error message Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close
I am unable to open Outlook - get the error message above EACH time I try to launch it. I am running Windows XP, have Norton installed, checked the firewall allows Outlook. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Outlook and downloaded and installed the service pack update. I followed some suggestions on this discussion site as suggested by Nikkin in the response to: "John Frustrated" <fortlaud@mail.com> Sent: 5/1/2004 8:36:21 AM. but nothing works. Can anyone help? What suggestions have you tried? I don't recall the message you are referring to. Rename outcmd.dat an...

exchange 2003 +recepient update services
Hi i have this issue for months now. I have win2k AD network with exchange 2003. My pdc went down, but before it went down i managed to transfer all the FSO roles to my secondary domain controller successful. All seemed well, but then when i access exchage system manager to create a mailbox for a new user it gets up to 60% on the task but then throws up an error message of : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" ?> - <taskWizardRun taskName="Create Mailbox" dcName="DC2" buildNumber="6944" runningAs="Administrator@domain....

Download of Quotes hanging...
Has anyone seen (solved) an issue where the update function hangs. If I select download quotes. It just hangs. Looks like its trying to download by it just sits there. If I do not select download quotes the update proceeds normally. I just upgraded to 2004 Del. No improvement. Is this hooked to an online account or something? Thanks, LR In microsoft.public.money, LTR wrote: >Has anyone seen (solved) an issue where the update >function hangs. If I select download quotes. It just >hangs. Looks like its trying to download by it just sits >there. If I do not sel...

Where to download: SBS 2008 with Windows Server 2008 Service Pack
I am a technet plus member, but cannot find this version of SBS 2008 referenced below for download there. http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/10/16/coming-soon-sbs-2008-with-windows-server-2008-service-pack-2-included.aspx Can someone please point me at where I can find this version available for download? Thanks ozinca wrote: > I am a technet plus member, but cannot find this version of SBS 2008 > referenced below for download there. > > http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/10/16/coming-soon-sbs-2008-with-windows-server-2008-service-pack-2-included.a...

Could Microsoft create a MSPOS user manual?
My customers are asking for one. Guess we were spoiled by RMS Store Operations having one available after Microsoft updated the SMS Commerce manuals. Makes me expect one for MSPOS even though most software no longer has printed manuals. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

downloaded service pack 1 and now Microsoft Excel isn't working ri
When I got to the icon for the save option I get this message "The file ' .xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?" *save a copy *overwrite changes this dialoge box is getting annoying, If I choose save a copy I have copy's of my files all over the place, if I overwrite then it does just that. But why do I have to do this everytime I open a file? I have looked everywhere and can't find my answer. Please remember that I just downloaded the Windows update service pack 1 and I believe that this i...

Update Problems
I have encountered repeated problems when I try to update my accounts online. Initially, the updates failed about a week ago. I have since "stopped using online services" and then re-started the online services (re-entering my information for each account) in the "Manage Online Services" window. When I do that, I have only been able to successfully update the accounts in Money that initial time. Every subsequent update fails. To make this even more strange, I noticed that my accounts in the Money.msn page update when I click "Update Now" in Money, but ...

Link for downloading online statements not visible Mon 2k3
On my financial institution's(TCF Bank) website, there are instructions for downloading online statements that refer to a link on the BALANCES page for MS Money. The problem is that the link apparently doesn't show up in my version (MS Money 2003 ver. 11). I spent some time on the phone with TCF's customer support and frustratingly tried to argue that there was no link to click on to download my statement both in Money and in Internet Explorer. Therefore I thought it was a problem with their website. However, they say that they recently updated their system to automat...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

Cannot Start Microsoft outlook. #2
Dear friends, This is the first time I join this community. My purpose join the community is to look for an answer. I got problem with my computer running windows XP with the XP office application. Just a view moment ago, I cannot start my microsoft outlook. Why this is happend? The pop up screen shot saying: 1. It say I must create profile. I don't want to create new profile due I already had it. then I click cancel button. 2. Then the next pop up screen say: 'No profile has been created' 3. Then the last pop up screen say: 'Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The server...

Microsoft Query #4
I receive message SQL0104 when changing a column heading in Microsoft Query while using the Client Access ODBC driver to connet to an iSeries 400 server. I have been informed by IBM that this is a problem with Microsoft's Query in that it incorrectly quotes the new Column Heading name before sending it to the ODBC Driver . Is anyone aware of a update or solution? Thanks Nick Thanks everyone, I just located the following Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 298955, I followed the procedures below, and the SQL0104 error went away. 1. Quit all Office programs.. 2. Click Start, and ...

Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense Software Compon
I'm interested in the time and expense functionality (called "Business Portal Project Time and Expense") that is described under "Dynamics GP" domain. However, I do not readily see the relationship between "Dynamics GP" and "Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense." What Microsoft products do I need in order to reach my goal of operating "Business Portal Project Time and Expense"? Many thanks. In terms of what you need to purchase, the answer depends upon what you have an what licensing method you are using: The Time and...

Updates not installed
KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? Is there a specific reason? What can I do? Cherry wrote: > KB976884, KB976416, and KB977304 have failed numerous times. Why? > Is there a specific reason? What can I do? So you have Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office 2007 installed? Or just Microsoft Works and some 'viewers' for Microsoft Office 2007? Or had Works installed but installed Office 2007 and did not fully remove Works? Or just Outlook 2007 and InfoPath 2007 and Microsoft Works? Have you tried downloading the patches manually and ...

Failed Installation after 2nd 22 hours download!
Tks both Mary and John. Successfully downloaded Office Publisher to desktop, but installation failed. My 6 week old new system has caused me DAYS of unsuccessful attempts at rectifying Vista issues. I not able to do much more than surf the net with it. I'm at my wits end. I may just take the entire system back and wait until the tech issues have been resolved. I'm in the thick of setting up my own business and have spent more time trying to "fix" my computer than on my business set up. LOVE the Vista improvements, but the "EASE" of using XP is gone. This produc...

Microsoft query returns no data, Office 2000, Excel
I run a query in Microsoft excel, with Microsoft access as the data source This spread sheet is accessed throughout our company, and works fine on all PC's but one The query returns no data on this particular PC In addition it does not return any errors Could someone assist me regarding this quandary ...

Microsoft Outlook
I need to insert my company´s contact details in every email I send out without having to type it out every time I write an email. How can I do this? Can anyone help please? Create a signature. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Maria Helga Muscat" <Maria Helga Muscat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:516483E8-B4AF-4E06-AA4C-59A3ED65CB80@microsoft.com... >I need to insert my company´┐Żs contact details in every email I send out > without having to type it out every time I write an email. How can I do > this? Can anyone help please? ...

Mails wont arrange alphabetically
I'm using Outlook 2002 (serve by Exchange Server 2000. I created a folder under my personal folder called MYFolder where I dump some of my mails. After dumping emails to this folder I opened the folder and select View > Current View > Customize Current View, and in the Fields option chose only Subject. In the Sort option chose Subject and Ascending. When I applied these setup the subject line does not arrange A to Z. The first 12 subject lines are arranged A- Z and the next 55 subject lines are arranged A-Z. How can I make this sort in one group? The mails are not arranged ...

caching tool for Microsoft CRM
I saw "caching tool for Microsoft CRM" at the website : http://blogs.msdn.com/joris_kalz/default.aspx?p=2 Anybody tried this tool before? any troubles or does it really worth to try? thanx. Yes, I had used, it depends on your requirements to use this tool. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "ismail" wrote: > I saw "caching tool for Microsoft CRM" at the website : > http://blogs.msdn.com/joris_kalz/default.aspx?p=2 > Anybody tried thi...

Where can you download a trial version of Access 2002?
We're still running Windows 2K SP4, and cannot try out the trial version of Office 2007 (minimum system requirements is Windows XP). I need a copy of Access 2002 to open a MDB that was created in 2002 (it won't open in Access 2K). Thanks in advance for your help! Heidi Assuming that you have Access 2000 and this is a one-time event, find someone who has Access 2002 or 2003 and send them the database. They could covert it to the Access 2000 format for you. That would be simpler, and cheaper, than trying to install another version of Access. Assuming that the database isn&#...

Microsoft security essentials
If you can help I'd appreciate it. I have just installed the above and updated the latest definititons,and as someone who knows, not a lot re.computers,does that mean it takers the place of an anti-virus programme? I have AVG installed and I'm happy with it. I'm not sure if the above will conflict with AVG as it says MSE it is a virus and spyware scanner. thanks if you can Old Mariner wrote: > If you can help I'd appreciate it. > I have just installed the above and updated the latest definititons,and > as someone who knows, not a lot re.computers,doe...

CInternetSession
Hi I am downloading html files from the internet by using CInternetSession derived class. The problem is that it's not asynchronous. That's a pain task to download 10 or more files at the same time (I am using Multithread class to send requests at the same time). does anybody knows how to get http file asynchronously? That is, not to wait until the current download is done to execute the next... (in a multithread method abviously). There is a flag INTERNET_FLAG_ASYNC that can be set on the OpenURL function but it crashes with it... thanks Mathieu I've had the same problem, b...