Main form won't stay maximized after a report closes

Greetings all~
      I have a main form that I want to open maximized and stay
maximized until I close the database. The problem is that every time I
open a report or another form from this main page, after I close the
report or form, my main form is no longer maximized. I placed this
code:

DoCmd.Maximize

In the "On Open" event so it opens maximized.

How can I KEEP it maximized?

0
EvilSewingMachine

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:51:18 -0000, EvilSewingMachine wrote:

> Greetings all~
>       I have a main form that I want to open maximized and stay
> maximized until I close the database. The problem is that every time I
> open a report or another form from this main page, after I close the
> report or form, my main form is no longer maximized. I placed this
> code:
>
> DoCmd.Maximize
>
> In the "On Open" event so it opens maximized.
>
> How can I KEEP it maximized?

Do you have code, i.e. DoCmd.Restore in the other form's or reports.

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

Noah

0
EvilSewingMachine

Additional lookup for contacts on opportunity form
Hi, I try to customise CRM 3.0 without any training - therefore a question for which I need some help. On the opportunity form exists a look-up (potentional customer) for contacts/accounts. I'd like to add an aditional one to the form (to replace the decision maker). I tryed to create a new field on the opportunity entity but there's no field-type "look-up". It's also not possible to create a new relationship to the contact entity (both system entity's). Does anybody of you know how I can do this? (if yes - please explain it more detailed...). Thanks Joerg Look...

Forms 07-27-07
Hi, A VB Code is used that has the following line: Me.Visible = False (Me refers to the forms names frmBirthsearch) After this line a second form (form2) is opned based on a query that reads two dates from the frmBirthsearch using the line code: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmBirthdates", acViewNormal at this point frmbearthsearh is hidden. What command shold I add after this in order to close the frmbirthsearch? ...

Designing Report Troubles
Hi, We just tried to customize a report with Visual Studio 2003 We followed the instructions from the book Working with Dynamics CRM 3.0 from MS Press. We downloaded the reports, we set up a project,.. ... not made any changes yet .. ... but the report is not able to preview and brings up the following error "No connection to Adventure_works_cycle" even we made a connection to sa .. and the connection was tested successfully. Why is the report drying to use a database that is not installed? (I know what the adeventure works cycle database is :-)) Why is AWC named in the "...

Close Event for the Database (?)
Is there a close event for the database? I have forms referencing other forms, and if the user closes Access without backing out of the forms, an error message pops up. It would be hand to just trap that error in an "On close" event for the entire db. Of course that might be a horrible thing when other errors are happening on close.... -- croy ...

make colour in rows stay
How can I lock the fill colours in a row even when I change around the data or sort alphabetically? Thanks and God Bless, Harley Use CF http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Crowraine" <Crowraine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED158D7D-62AB-4DA8-A948-2A6556D8047C@microsoft.com... > How can I lock the fill colours in a row even when I change around the data > or sort alphabetically? > > Thanks and God Bless, > Harley ...

Report Format

Toolbars won't stay in position as placed.
Every time I open Visio the toolbars are not as previously positioned. I would like to create a consistent layout so I can easily remember where a tool is located. I understand toolbars change, for example when I view a shapesheet, and that's ok. I currently place all frequently used toolbars together at the top of my drawings in the standard fashion using four rows. When I first open Visio there are large gaps and they are scattered. Any way to lock them into position? Thanks in advance. Visio Standard 2003 SP2 (11.5509.6568). ...

Cannot close opportunities #2
I upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0 We encountered issues with SQRSS - I had to uninstall and reinstall SQRSS. I am now encoutering issues when closing a new opportunity it error out throwing an Exception of type "System.web.HttpUnhandledException' Full Stack: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] at Microsoft.crm.dialogs.CloseOppPage.ConfigureForm(_ at Microsoft.crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) at system.web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInernal() at System.web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includesStagesBefore A...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

FP: Couldnt close table
We have been receiving this error on two separate PCs after a recent upgrade to 7.5. Our version is 7.50g43 (service pack 5). At first we thought it was isolated to one PC now a second PC is having the same error. On the first PC, I ran new network cable, installed a different network card with no help. This PC is Win98, 64MB RAM, 600Mhz. The second PC has 128MB RAM also Win98. I don't believe switching to XP is an option right now. This message has appeared in the payables module on both machines. But it has also appeared in receivables as well. Not in GL or Payroll. I...

create main configuration file for solution.
Hello. How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. Thanks :) "Mr. X." wrote: > Hello. > How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS > 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. > It's called an app.config. There is a name space you can use to mainulupate the app.config from a program. I see it on the project source directory (not for solution). I cannot see it on the release directory. Is there any convention to read / write from app.config...

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

eXtender and Crystal Reports
I've created a Crystal Report to print eOne solutions eXtender fields. They store inaformation in 4 different tables: EXT00101 (String), EXT00102(Numbers), EXT00103(Date),EXT00104(Time).. I have created a View that unions all these tables - and convert them into a Varchar.. Once that is done, I've created a function called GetExtFieldValue where i pass the extender window id and field number and it returns the value for that string. This report was working fine and all of a sudden it became so slow that now it takes 7 minutes to get one record. If I delete all the data from EXT...

Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server
I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server. We don't typically use the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack that we primarily use. The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned MSCRM reports and got this error message. I tried the others and I get it on all of them. CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input and it is empty. I would have copied them from the old server, but it is ...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

forms and column lengths
Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the row above?? Hi there's n o bulit-in feature for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C1D2CAAD-C4E9-492A-ADF4-CBDB659514A3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row > when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the > row > above?? ...

Close and Restart your program.....
I want to be able to shut down my program and restart is automatically. My purpose is after the user enter's information I want to shutdown the program and restart it with the new information that was entered. The information entered activates new features, but the features can not be initialized while the program is running. It has to be initialize during startup. Thanks for you help!... Dirty Solution: Save your details, call CreateProcess or ShellExecute on your own EXE, terminate your application straight away. -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "Developer&quo...

Trying to Create a pop-up form
Due to size limitations on my main form, I am trying to create a form that, when I select a button, it pops up like a dialog box with the main form, Frm_Escheat, in the background I've created a qry which is the record source on my pop-up form. In the criteria of the query is: [Forms]![Frm_Escheat]![statecode] where [statecode] is the field from the Master Form. So, my "pop-up" form is activated when I select the button, but my problem is that it just goes to the pop-up form without the main form showing in the background. Thanks for your help. It would probably hel...

Enable/Disable a Form Control Based on Security Group Permissions
How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user’s security group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a form (call it box1), I want box1 to be enabled if the user who opened Access is a member of a security group called “Breaker Test Admin.” For members of any other group (except of course “Admins”), box1 should be disabled. Thank you, for your help! On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:57:13 GMT, "BenS" <u35527@uwe> wrote: >How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user�s security >group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a ...