Images won't print on extended form

I have a wide form that prints to two pages.  The data will print to
the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on
that "spill over" do not print.  They do however display on the
screen !!  What am I doing wrong?

I really don't want to create a multi page form.  I want to stay with
one page where the page constraints move the data to the second
printed page.

Thanks for any assistance.

~Rick
0
Rick

Forms aren't intended for printing: that's what reports are for.

Because of that, there may well be issues such as you're describing.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Rick" <rickhubner@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a wide form that prints to two pages.  The data will print to
> the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on
> that "spill over" do not print.  They do however display on the
> screen !!  What am I doing wrong?
>
> I really don't want to create a multi page form.  I want to stay with
> one page where the page constraints move the data to the second
> printed page.
>
> Thanks for any assistance.
>
> ~Rick

0
Douglas

Custom Outlook 2007 forms to sharepoint
Hello, Can someone please confirm and help with me trying to publish of send a custom outlook 2007 form that i have created to a sharepoint list of even a database? Can this be done and if so is it hard to achieve? Thank you so much in advance! ...

Form Header Control problem
I have a form based on a query that displays fields in the form header and data is entered in the detail section. When I use the record selector to go through the records the data in the detail area is updated but not the header section. I added the header section so that I could insert a tab control at the top of the detail section. Thanks in advance for any input. ...

text dropped when printing
Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks. Are you using a true-type font? "Carol" <cstan@att.net> wrote in message news:058101c371b5$bab74ca0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell > with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, > it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why > this is happening? Thanks. ...

Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does
Hi - I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated. thanks Oumar hi Oumar, go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox. If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path. Hop...

No account number shown in printed checks
Using Money 2007 Deluxe. Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing. Can't figure out what's going on here! Thanks for any assistance. Dave On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Money 2007 Deluxe. > >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of...

Blank Form 04-25-07
Hello. I have a form with a combo box in it which has a list of part numbers. When the user enters a part number from the list and hits the "Execute" button it takes them to another form which has detailed info about that particular part number. HOWEVER, if the user enters a bogus part number, it takes them to a completely blank form. I would like to know how to make it so that instead of going to the form it simply says "Part Number Does Not Exist." Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks :) You can set the LimitToList Property of the combo to Yes, tha...

How to remove dashes and slashes form a sequence of numbers & lett
Hi I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just the numbers and letters to column E. D 190/0-01 31-0014 pp7/44-1 uf-744-5 E 190001 310014 pp7441 uf7445 Any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow Put this in E1: =3DSUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(D1,"/",""),"-","") and copy down as required. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 11:34=A0am, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a sequence of numbers in column D and I require to extract just th= e > ...

Form background
Hi. I'm using VC++ 7.0 do develope my MFC dialog based application. Is there some way how to set background for my form? Just like property. Drawing in runtime is unwanted. There's no problem to set background in C# project, but in MFC project I din't find any way. And the second minor question: Does MFC prject in VS.NET support the same MFC libraries just like VS 6.0 or I should provide with my program newer version of MFC? Thanks. -- German Koninin --------------------------------------------------------------------- For every complex problem, there's solution that is si...

Customizing menu item names, form names etc.?
Hi all, Is there any way to customize the names of forms - for example if I want to call an "account" a "business partner" and modify it in the menu items and form/view names as well, can I do it? Thanks in advance, -- Anurag ...

How do I reverse a graphic image?
I want to have two mirror images of the same graphic. How do I do that? Just dragging the little green arrow around doesn't completely reverse the image. "ms" <ms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8841E84-C854-453E-AA15-7A845220A2E7@microsoft.com... >I want to have two mirror images of the same graphic. How do I do that? > Just dragging the little green arrow around doesn't completely reverse the > image. Publisher 2003. Insert both images. Select one, choose Rotate or Flip... from the Arrange drop down menu. How do I see the "...

Open new form based on two criteria
I have a main form that I need to be able to open another form that is based on two different fields on the main form. This is what I have: Private Sub cmdOpenForm_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenForm_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "SFRM_AllLocationsperContract" stLinkCriteria = (((TBL_LocationContract.ContractNumber) = "&[Forms]! [FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtContractID]&") And ((TBL_LocationContract. CompanyID) = "&[Forms]![FRM_CompanyAddContracts]![txtCompanyID]&")) DoCmd...

Getting 'unspecified error' sending email with embedded image?
I'm using an email newsletter template in Word, and including image files. I cut and paste the final word version into Outlook, and send. When I format the images to appear in front of the text, and try to send as an email, I get a message 'unspecified error' and the email won't send. If I format the images behind the text, the email can be sent, but the images do not appear in the received email. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Judy ...

Print issues in Pub 2007
I have a design done in MS Publisher 2007 with a picture of autumn leaves in the background with a text box over the picture. The problem is when I go to print on HP L7600 printer the entire image is off to far left and too high on the invitation card that is 5" wide by 8" high: its Upper left corner justified. Changing the margins, page setup etc has not remedied my problem. Have you made sure your printer knows which size paper you are using? Check your printer driver settings. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For ...

Wrong colors keep printing when I use publisher. Why?
Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as green...why? How can I correct it? It is probably your printer driver. What version Publisher? Are other applications printing okay? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BA1976" <BA1976@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3DEE307-6C6C-4FF7-BAC4-CF816DB47C8B@microsoft.com... > Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as > green...why? How can I correct it? Thanks!...

Duplicate the Record in a Form and many SubForms
I am using Allen Browne's tip that is available in his web site. However, I get a compile error stating that the variable dbFailOnError is not defined. I have search the MS Knowdledgeable base and found out the DBEngine (0) (0).Execute is no longer used in current versions. I change it to the following but I still get the same compile error message. If Me.SF_Adjacencies.Form.RecordsetClone.RecordCount > 0 Then strSql = "INSERT INTO [Adjacencies] ( DataRmID, AdjID,_ AdjRoomName, AdjRelevance ) " & _ "SELECT " & lngID &...

Using a listbox selection to limit records in a form and report
I am trying to use a listbox of names to limit the results of a form to just those names. On a similar track, I want to use the selected names to limit a report. I have the listbox created and have added a button next to it to initiate the next step, but cannot figure out how to do it. Also, would like to (if possible) use multiple listboxs in the same way (ie, name and/or department). "dascooper" <dascooper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1227B7CC-3345-4FDC-8EB0-94BEF46660FD@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use a listbox of names to limit the resu...

Populate image from db
I have small images stored in a SQL table as varbinary(max). How do I load that stored image into an asp.net Image control...or should I use something different? I only found an ImageUrl property but that refers to a file path. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- David On Feb 3, 11:26=A0pm, DavidC <dlch...@lifetimeinc.com> wrote: > I have small images stored in a SQL table as varbinary(max). =A0How do I = load > that stored image into an asp.net Image control...or should I use somethi= ng > different? =A0I only found an ImageUrl property but that refers to a ...

Printing a range of invoices for 1 customer
Hello, I've been vexed by this a lot over the years, so thought it was time to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. When a customer's account goes overdue, or one day they decide they want to "settle", is there a way to (in one fell swoop) print all the open transactions for that customer? I don't mean just the summary you can get from Receivables Transacting Inqury--Customer. I mean I want to print each open SOP document complete with all the line details (without opening each one, printing, closing, and going to the next one and repeating). Any a...

Couldn't print so unistalled and now Office won't upgrade
Hi, I recently upgraded from a PowerBook to an 24" iMac. Since the iMac is my primary machine I uninstalled Office 2004 from my PowerBook and installed it on my iMac. Everything was working fine until about a week ago (I think after I installed the 11.3.4 patch). (Only) Office was running extremely slow and I was unable to print from using any of the apps. I am able to print using other applications (Pages, etc.). Out of frustration I uninstalled Office and tried to re-installed it. I originally purchased Office 10 and then the upgrade to 2004. Office 10 works (loads fast but does...

Printing problem with the excel 97 to Excel XP
After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but my problem is the spacing which is not the same as it was using excel 97. If you changed your operating system at the same time that you upgraded Excel, you may need a new print driver. Go to the printer manufacturer's web site, and check for downloads available for your printer and operating system. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I > copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but ...

Problems printing from Publisher
This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the printer. Any suggestions? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the printer would help. Panasonic has an utility that will remove all the printer files. Starting fresh could be a solution, Publisher is more demanding on printer issues than most applications. ht...

Contact Forms
Hello Using OL2003 and I want to slightly change the "Contact" form to add another field. When I edit it, it has a different layout and the field for the contact's image is not there. How can I retain the default "contact" form and add the extra field. Am I missing something here. I have been trying to find info and do it for several hours!! Thanks Rob The new contact form layout in OL2003 and the included picture control = are not available to programmers, who will see the older layout when = they put an Outlook 2003 contact form into design mode. One work...

Print records in continuous form
I have a Continuous Form that based on a Query that selects record according to the Month. What I want to do is to be able to print all the records in this Form by one Command button. So I have the report designed and I have created a Macro “Open Report” +Print Out, but it opens only the first record to print. I did the Where condition on the Command Button On Click: [PM#]=[Forms]![FormName]![PM#]. But it’s not working how I want it to work. How I can print all the records? Thanks for the help. I have tried that and it opens the report with all the records from the original table, bu...

Writing data back to main form
I have a form that pops up when a certain value is selected in an Option Group on my main form. The user enters free from data in an unbound box on the popup form, then submits the "comment" through a background macro. The macro should write the "comment" back to the main form via a SetValue command, however, the macro is halted because it can't find the original form, which has remained open. Is SetValue the correct command to use in the macro? ...

Problem with date in user form
Hello, I create user form for database that contain dates in one column. But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column are formated like dates. How to solve this problem? Ivo Ivo, Use DateValue to convert the text to a date, like: DataBaseCell.Value = DateValue(me.TextBox1.Text) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivo_69" <Ivo_69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7115AD-3107-4151-AF21-1089D3C30AF3@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I create user form f...