I want Combo box to be populated depending on customer category

When a customer number is entered on my form, the data populates the form,
including the text box for the customer category.

I want a combo box on that form to display only choices for that category.

How do I modify the query that runs the row source for the combo box?

Thanks,

Sue

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:47:01 -0800, Sue R
<SueR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

The RowSource should be something like:
select * from Choices
  where Category = Forms!myForm!myCategoryTextbox

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>When a customer number is entered on my form, the data populates the form,
>including the text box for the customer category.
>
>I want a combo box on that form to display only choices for that category.
>
>How do I modify the query that runs the row source for the combo box?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sue
0
Tom
1/8/2010 2:06:54 PM
In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:

WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and MTR]!ClientContract))

It still doesn't work.  Help, I am pulling my hair out and my head is
getting sore!

Sue

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:00:01 -0800, Sue R <SueR@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:
>
>WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
>CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and MTR]!ClientContract))
>
>It still doesn't work.  Help, I am pulling my hair out and my head is
>getting sore!

YOu may also need to Requery this combo in the AfterUpdate event of the
ClientContract control.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Maybe more info will help.

My form is 'Monthly Input Invoice and MTR'

The client number is entered in the form and the client's contract number
populates the text box called 'ClientContract'

The further down on the form, I want the user to click on a combo box for
'project code' choices. There are hundreds of project codes, but I only want
the project codes selected to be those that have the same contract number
that the client has in the 'ClientContract' text box.

The project codes are stored in a table called 'Unitcost by Contract'.

I hope this helps, I am going nuts trying to figure this out.

Thanks in advance!

Sue

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:00:01 -0800, Sue R <SueR@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:
> >
> >WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
> >CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and MTR]!ClientContract))
> >
> >It still doesn't work.  Help, I am pulling my hair out and my head is
> >getting sore!
>
> YOu may also need to Requery this combo in the AfterUpdate event of the
> ClientContract control.
> --
>
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
> .

Below you say "In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:"

" WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and  MTR]!ClientContract))
"

This is only part of a query.
Where is the SELECT part?

Sue R wrote:
> Still no luck,
>
> Maybe more info will help.
>
> My form is 'Monthly Input Invoice and MTR'
>
> The client number is entered in the form and the client's contract
> number populates the text box called 'ClientContract'
>
> The further down on the form, I want the user to click on a combo box
> for 'project code' choices. There are hundreds of project codes, but
> I only want the project codes selected to be those that have the same
> contract number that the client has in the 'ClientContract' text box.
>
> The project codes are stored in a table called 'Unitcost by Contract'.
>
> I hope this helps, I am going nuts trying to figure this out.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sue
>

> "John W. Vinson" wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:00:01 -0800, Sue R
>> <SueR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:
>>>
>>> WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
>>> CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and
>>> MTR]!ClientContract))
>>>
>>> It still doesn't work.  Help, I am pulling my hair out and my head
>>> is getting sore!
>>
>> YOu may also need to Requery this combo in the AfterUpdate event of
>> the ClientContract control.
>> --
>>
>>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
>> .

0
Mike
1/11/2010 6:20:38 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Here is the exact code from the Row Source in
the codebox property. (I removed the '(([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH")',
as I didn't really need it.)

SELECT DISTINCTROW [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service, [UNITCOST BY
CONTRACT].NAME, [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].UNITP, [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].CONTRACT
FROM MTR_Entry LEFT JOIN [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT] ON MTR_Entry.Contract =
[UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].CONTRACT ORDER BY [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service;

Sue

"Mike Painter" wrote:

> Below you say "In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:"
>
> " WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
> CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and  MTR]!ClientContract))
> "
>
> This is only part of a query.
> Where is the SELECT part?
>

> Sue R wrote:
> > Still no luck,
> >
> > Maybe more info will help.
> >
> > My form is 'Monthly Input Invoice and MTR'
> >
> > The client number is entered in the form and the client's contract
> > number populates the text box called 'ClientContract'
> >
> > The further down on the form, I want the user to click on a combo box
> > for 'project code' choices. There are hundreds of project codes, but
> > I only want the project codes selected to be those that have the same
> > contract number that the client has in the 'ClientContract' text box.
> >
> > The project codes are stored in a table called 'Unitcost by Contract'.
> >
> > I hope this helps, I am going nuts trying to figure this out.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Sue
> >

> > "John W. Vinson" wrote:

> >> YOu may also need to Requery this combo in the AfterUpdate event of
> >> the ClientContract control.
> >> --
> >>
> >>              John W. Vinson [MVP]
> >> .
>

> .

Did you requery the combobox after entering a value in ClientContact?
If so, which event did you use?
Sue R wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response. Here is the exact code from the Row
> Source in the codebox property. (I removed the '(([UNITCOST BY
> CONTRACT].Dept)="MH")', as I didn't really need it.)
>
> SELECT DISTINCTROW [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service, [UNITCOST BY
> CONTRACT].NAME, [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].UNITP, [UNITCOST BY
> CONTRACT].CONTRACT FROM MTR_Entry LEFT JOIN [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT] ON
> MTR_Entry.Contract = [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].CONTRACT ORDER BY
> [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service;
>
> Sue
>
> "Mike Painter" wrote:
>
>> Below you say "In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:"
>>
>> " WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
>> CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and
>> MTR]!ClientContract)) "
>>
>> This is only part of a query.
>> Where is the SELECT part?
>>

>> Sue R wrote:
>>> Still no luck,
>>>
>>> Maybe more info will help.
>>>
>>> My form is 'Monthly Input Invoice and MTR'
>>>
>>> The client number is entered in the form and the client's contract
>>> number populates the text box called 'ClientContract'
>>>
>>> The further down on the form, I want the user to click on a combo
>>> box for 'project code' choices. There are hundreds of project
>>> codes, but I only want the project codes selected to be those that
>>> have the same contract number that the client has in the
>>> 'ClientContract' text box.
>>>
>>> The project codes are stored in a table called 'Unitcost by
>>> Contract'.
>>>
>>> I hope this helps, I am going nuts trying to figure this out.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> Sue

>> .

0
Mike
1/12/2010 1:27:03 AM
Yes, I put a macro to requery the Combo box 'Codebox' in the after update
event of the ClientContract text box.

"Mike Painter" wrote:

> Did you requery the combobox after entering a value in ClientContact?
> If so, which event did you use?
> Sue R wrote:
> > Thanks for the quick response. Here is the exact code from the Row
> > Source in the codebox property. (I removed the '(([UNITCOST BY
> > CONTRACT].Dept)="MH")', as I didn't really need it.)
> >
> > SELECT DISTINCTROW [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service, [UNITCOST BY
> > CONTRACT].NAME, [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].UNITP, [UNITCOST BY
> > CONTRACT].CONTRACT FROM MTR_Entry LEFT JOIN [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT] ON
> > MTR_Entry.Contract = [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].CONTRACT ORDER BY
> > [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service;
> >
> > Sue
> >
> > "Mike Painter" wrote:
> >
> >> Below you say "In the Row Source for the combo box I have entered:"
> >>
> >> " WHERE ((([UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Dept)="MH") AND (([UNITCOST BY
> >> CONTRACT].CONTRACT)=Forms![Monthly Input Invoice and
> >> MTR]!ClientContract)) "
> >>
> >> This is only part of a query.
> >> Where is the SELECT part?

> >> .
>

> .

Is this box bound to anything? If not I don't think it triggers. Try OnExit.

Sue R wrote:
> Yes, I put a macro to requery the Combo box 'Codebox' in the after
> update event of the ClientContract text box.
>
> "Mike Painter" wrote:
>
>> Did you requery the combobox after entering a value in ClientContact?
>> If so, which event did you use?
>> Sue R wrote:
>>> Thanks for the quick response. Here is the exact code from the Row
>>> Source in the codebox property. (I removed the '(([UNITCOST BY
>>> CONTRACT].Dept)="MH")', as I didn't really need it.)
>>>
>>> SELECT DISTINCTROW [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service, [UNITCOST BY
>>> CONTRACT].NAME, [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].UNITP, [UNITCOST BY
>>> CONTRACT].CONTRACT FROM MTR_Entry LEFT JOIN [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT]
>>> ON MTR_Entry.Contract = [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].CONTRACT ORDER BY
>>> [UNITCOST BY CONTRACT].Service;
>>>
>>> Sue

>> .

0
Mike
1/13/2010 3:27:37 AM
The text box is autofilled when the customer number is first entered. It is
really only for display purposes, and to use as a reference for the combo box.

"Mike Painter" wrote:

> Is this box bound to anything? If not I don't think it triggers. Try OnExit.
>
> Sue R wrote:
> > Yes, I put a macro to requery the Combo box 'Codebox' in the after
> > update event of the ClientContract text box.
> >
> > "Mike Painter" wrote:
> >
> >> Did you requery the combobox after entering a value in ClientContact?
> >> If so, which event did you use?

> >> .
>

> .

"Autofilled"!? This should have been mentioned some time ago.
Then you need to requery the combo-box from where ever that value comes
from.

Sue R wrote:
> The text box is autofilled when the customer number is first entered.
> It is really only for display purposes, and to use as a reference for
> the combo box.
>
> "Mike Painter" wrote:
>
>> Is this box bound to anything? If not I don't think it triggers. Try
>> OnExit.
>>
>> Sue R wrote:
>>> Yes, I put a macro to requery the Combo box 'Codebox' in the after
>>> update event of the ClientContract text box.

>> .

0
Mike

Changing right side scrollbar bar row number box?
Hi, In excel when you click and hold the right hand scroll bar and move up and down the worksheet it displays the row number you are on. Is there any way to change that to pick up the value within column a instead? Many thanks, Rick I don't think so. In fact, when you upgrade to xl2k, those numbers disappear and the worksheet will scroll live--you'll see the worksheet change right before your eyes. (It works that way in xl2002. I _think_ xl2k is the first with this newer behavior.) "news.microsoft.com > > Hi, > > In excel when you click and hold the righ...

custom size too large to print, can't remove extra blank space
Scanned framed text was added to Word which forced page to custom size. After I formatted text there is a considerable amount of blank space I can't remove. There is NOTHING in the space as I have selected view all formatting marks and nothing is there, yet I can't remove. The spacing "resizer" at the top of page does not affect it either. Any suggestions?? Perhaps the text was scanned as a picture? If so, you will need OCR to render it editable. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org &qu...

Network Dialog box keeps showing up
Any idea when I add a new email account (so I now have 2) to my Outlook 2002, I get a "Network Dialog Box" that shows up everytime I check my emails. It will not go away until the system is done checking and receiving emails. It's rather annoying as it just appears in the middle of everything I do and stays for quite some time. ANY IDEAS? ...

New user account/mail box created is not resolving Exchange 2003
I have created a user account and mail enabled the same it happend sucsessfully. when i try to configure outlook2003 it gives me the error "the action could not be completed.the name could not be matched to a name in the address list".I am able to resolve all the existing accounts thru outlook , but the new ids created are not getting resolved. Thanks & regards Raisal Have you check the email addresses of the user account? Make sure RUS is stamping your new user accounts. "Raisal" <Raisal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00872B93-46A4-47...

synchronize my 2 combo boxes
Hi everyone, I have a subform frmMasterList in my Form: Review Details I have 2 combo boxes with In my frmMasterList i have this field PO Trigram DTBTyp Date Equipment on my first combo cmbPONo i have this row source: SELECT DISTINCT PO FROM qryMasterList UNION SELECT' All PO' FROM qryMasterList GROUP By PO; on my 2nd combo cmbEquipment i have this control Souce:qryMasterList.Form!Equipment I want that when I select from my cmbPONo it will limit my second combo with those PO has 2 kinds of Equipment Can any help me how to figure out, or can anyone is ki...

Number of categories
I need to make a macro to change the between tick-mark labels with a value depending of the total numbers of rows, but I do not now the VB code to put the number of categories in the graph. I'm not a expert in VB coding, any help is appreciated, Thanks, jos One of my favorite programming tools is the macro recorder. Go to Tools menu > Macros > Record New Macro, carry out the steps you want to automate, stop the recorder, then examine the recorded code to see what you need to insert into your procedure. You'll probably have to clean it up a bit. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier...

Eliminating leading spaces in numbers in a combo box
I have designed a database to record saving deposits made by members of a local Credit Union. A number of members act as collectors on a rota basis, when the office is open. The collection form has a combo box which is bound to the member's ID number in a "Member" table. The combo box is set to "Limited to List", and I use the "Not in List" event if a new member's ID Number is to be added. My problem is that several of the members seem to be pressing the space bar before they start typing the members ID. This triggers the "Not In List"...

drop down box or list
how can I create a drop down box or list in a work sheet? I'm using excel 2000 any help appriciated thanks jerie Hi jerie See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jerie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d4201c50104$44453390$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how can I create a drop down box or list in a work sheet? > I'm using excel 2000 > > any help appriciated > > thanks jerie ...

how ,programatically we can open a file dialog box
hi How,programmatically,we can open a file dialog box. My probs is 1. On click of some menu ,I want to open dialog box ,which contains all files. 2. I want to open file dialog box ,which contains file without any extenstion. Arbind hi, Arbind wrote: > hi > > How,programmatically,we can open a file dialog box. > > My probs is > > 1. On click of some menu ,I want to open dialog box ,which contains all > files. > > 2. I want to open file dialog box ,which contains file without any > extenstion. > > Arbind > > You c...

Check boxes need to return a number
Hi, I have not done anything with check boxes before, so I am reall new at this. I am trying to do a sheet that will have check boxes tha when checked will return a number from another sheet. When the box i not checked, it should return a "0". If I just use a check column, don't have any problems with the formula to pull the number from th other sheet when you put an "x" in the column but I would like to us check boxes or buttons. I will be sharing this will peers and woul like to just make it a simple click. I have attached a copy of what have completed. Only...

custom a list
Hi, In excel, I can type in a date and drag it. It will give me a list of another dates. For example: if I type in 11/1/04 and drag it, I can see 11/1/04 ( monday), 11/2/04, 11/3/04, 11/04/04, 11/5/04, 11/06/04, 11/07/04, 11/8/04 (monday). ----------------- I would like to have a list that will take out 11/06/04 and 11/07/04 because these dades are Sat and Sun. -------- May I use marco to create the list? or use custom lists located on Tools---options. -------------------------- or Can I put a calendar on Excel sheet so users can select a specific date? If you think that I can, Ple...

PROFIT MADE BY CUSTOMER
ANY BODY CAN HELP IN CGRATING QUERY IN SQL SHOWING HOW MUCH MONEY I MADE ON EACH & SET THEIS NUMBER AS CUSTOMNUMBER FIELD SO THAT WHEN I RUN THE QUERY IT WILL UPDATE THE CUSTOM FIELD WHERE THE EMPLYEE CAN SEE HOW MUCH MONEY WE MAKE OF A CUSTOMER PLEASE I NEED THIS BAD -- maher almasri Maher I could use the same thing so I'm just going to add on to your post,if you don't mind. BUT...I would also like to see "cost" "profit" per line item as it is being entered into POS. Then totalled,but not printed on customer receipt. My customer wheel's and dea...

Customizing Activities Views?
Been hunting for a solution to this for ages now.. Is there any way of customizing the Activities Views in the Workplace section. If you open the 'Activities' Pane in Workplace, you have a list of predefined views (Open Activities, Closed Activities, My Activities, All Activities) - is there any way to customize or all new views to this list? The question stems from the Workflow section of MSCRM; when you advance an opportunity through your workflow lifecycle, a number of automated activities are created which (given a number of opportunities) quickly clog up a users Workp...

Populating Addresses from Account to Quote
Our sales team uses the general address in the accounts to both shipping and billing addresses for quotes. Is there a way to populate the billing address and shipping address automatically in quotes with the account it has been associated with when the quote is created. Thak you Kal There is a "Lookup Address" button that allows to easily pull in an address from the Account and update the address fields in the Quote. There is not an automatic way to do this at this time. Jason Hunt Invoke Systems This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no...

How do I disable "Customize" on MS Publisher?
PUB11.ADM files is missing the capability to use "Disable Items in User interface" which in include "Predefined" and "Custom". I did modify the PUB11.ADM files but the application itself doesn't recognize the chamges. So my question is how do I disable those feature on MS Publisher? Hello All, I have the same problem now, does anyone know a solution for this problem or can i make a custom adm file...? "Ramos" wrote: > PUB11.ADM files is missing the capability to use "Disable Items in User > interface" which in include &quo...

SQL Table for Customer Accounts Maintenance Screen
I can't seem to locate the table for the Customer Accounts Maintenance Screen. Does anyone know where these accounts are stored in the database? CN7564: The Account Indexes for these accounts are stored in the RM00101 table in the following fields: RMCSHACC,RMARACC,RMSLSACC,RMIVACC,RMCOSACC,RMTAKACC,RMAVACC,RMFCGACC,RMWRACC,RMSORACC,RMOvrpymtWrtoffAcctIdx Again these fields store the Account Index but if you want to know the account number itself you would simply link/join in the GL00105 table which stores both the Account Index and the Account String (ACTNUMST) in it. I believe...

Find Text in List Box
I've looked hi and lo for code to find text in a List Box using the Find input box in AC 2007. Finding text in the form works ok but finding it in a List Box doesn't seem to work. Can anyone point me to a web site or let me know what code I might need to accomplish this? Thanks, James Hi James, List and combo boxes are objects (controls) that have row and column properties. You need to find or write a routine that visits each column of each row in turn and tests for your search string. It seems to me this is a classic case for using VBA's OOP functionality. Design a class ...

Separate Outlook Mail boxes
I know this can be done but I just can't find where it is. I have dial up. I do not have to log into any Computer account when the computer starts up. (Windows 2000) I would like to be able to set up outlook so that I have to tyor in a user name and password for each member of my family. So everyone can get their emails but not see/get into anyone elses. How do I do that?? (I will keep looking) Thanks Bob Davet102 <Davet102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to be able to set up outlook so that I have to tyor in a > user name and password for each membe...

Text Box in Forms
Why is it called a text box if I can't format it to accept text? I need to have a control/input on the form that will accept 1102A as an input to a query.Can you help me here? ThankYou "Gringarlow" <Gringarlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > Why is it called a text box if I can't format it to > accept text? I need to have a control/input on the > form that will accept 1102A as an input to a > query.Can you help me here? There's nothing inherent about a Text Box that would prevent entering "1102A". Perhaps if you gave so...

I dont want to erase my messages on the server
I want to keep a copy of all my messages on the server and when I delete them from my windows mail it dissapears from my gmail account, how can I change that? Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "AlexMV" <AlexMV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6FDC7EA-F8A7-4819-8E38-F924A2B3F78D@microsoft.com... >I want to keep a copy of all my messages on the server and when I delete >them > from my windows ma...

Making height of box in report dependent of content
Hi all, There are a few memo fields in my report, with variable amounts of possible content. How can I make the height of the box dependent of the content inside it? I already tried to figure out the information on http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0010.htm, but it was quite complicated. Is there an easier way to solve my problem? I hope someone is willing and able to help me; it would make me very happy. Bye! Sietske -- Set the can grow property of the controls for the memo fields to YES -- Set the can grow property of the section containing those controls to YES -- Make sure...

Custom Views in Pivot Table
I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom views so that I can get Pivot table results on invoice format, I've tried views that offer excel but it doesn't offer custom views please help Thanks It's not clear to me how you want to use custom views to create an invoice. Perhaps you could use the GETPIVOTDATA function to extract data from the pivot table. There are examples in Excel's Help files. Samad wrote: > I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom > views so that I can get Pivot table results on i...

Spell Check in custom properties
Is there any way to extend the spell checker to custom properties? On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:53:01 -0700, goldnhue <goldnhue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to extend the spell checker to custom properties? Doesn't look like it. Custom Properties aren't usually something you would need to spell check, it's often a numeric value or formula. However, you could do it in code, create a temporary shape, for each shape, for each custom property, get the custom property text, put it in the temporary shape, spell check it. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila ...

3 mm Long Arm Metric Allen Wrench- (023-58056) Category: Hex Keys
Price:$69.00 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B001HWDNJ0 Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B001HWDNJ0 Item #: 023-58056. All hex keys are precision formed to exact tolerances for precise fitResists rotational distortion Measuring System = MetricTip Size = 3 mmTip Type = HexMaterial = Alloy SteelFinish = Black OxideHandle Type = L-Handle Meets Fed. Std. GGG-K-275 AMED 1|Meets ASME/ANSI B18.3 Customers also search for: Discount 3 mm Long Arm Metric Allen Wrench-, Buy 3 mm Long Arm Metric Allen Wrench-, Wholesale 3 mm Long Arm Metric Allen Wrench-, ...

Combo Box not activating subform
Okay, I have a form based on a single table. I have two combo boxes that are each one field from my table, one is office location and the other is department. On this form I have a subform, which displays my table I'm working from. This is soley a lookup form with no new data ever being entered. When I select my office location and department nothing happens. If I close the form and then reopen it I see the results I'm looking for. How can I change this so that after selecting one combo box I get the results right away I'm looking for? And then how can I make it so th...