HELP: Display search results in footer section in a split form

Hi All,

I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/
Details Section. How can I display results in the footer section?

Is there a way to do it? Basically I just want to display results below the
search criteria and not in a new tab or window.

Hope I made it clear

Thanks in advance

If you want Quick & Dirty, create a textBox in the Footer and just fill it
programmatically at execution-time.

"sam" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/
> Details Section. How can I display results in the footer section?
>
> Is there a way to do it? Basically I just want to display results below the
> search criteria and not in a new tab or window.
>
> Hope I made it clear
>
> Thanks in advance

OnChange event
Hi all, I want to let the end users change the color of the top and bottom dark blue (or navy) borders of the Account form using a drop down that lists the colors (red, yellow and blue) .So the OnChange event of the picklist should trigger the change of the top and bottom dark blue colors to which ever color is selected. However I dont know if this can be accomplished. I even dont know if a stylesheet is used for that purpose, which one refers to these areas of the form. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Printing data forms
I would like to be able to print Excel data forms. Is there a way? In some event of the form (a button, a click of the form itself, whatever): Me.PrintForm "Curious" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:170101c47bf9$f9191420$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to print Excel data forms. Is > there a way? If you mean the form you get when you do Data=>Form with the form displayed, do Alt+Print Screen. then drop the form and go to a new worksheet and do Edit=>Paste This will put an image of the form on the worksheet and yo...

? simplest way to display age at last birthday anniversary ?
I have a column containing dates of birth. I want a column displaying age at last birthday anniversary. NOW()-B2 yields something like "6/23/1971" meaning the person is 71 years, 6 months, and 23 days old. A column containing such a result is OK, but I want a column that displays, for example, simply "71" What combination of functions will yield the result I want? Format the cell as Custom with the type yy. -- Ian -- "R.S.Lynn" <rsl18@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:ewj84GzqFHA.3836@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have a column containing d...

Add SafePay footer record for date and account number
Union Bank of California has a Positive Pay format that requests a footer record for each day and account number. So if you transmit checks issued on two dates for a single account, the SafePay file would have two footer records--one for each date. Currently, I am only able to create a footer by account, totalling all checks issued for that account (regardless of date), and attributing that total to the Issue Date in the footer record. Union Bank reads the issue date on the footer, and sees that the checks issued on that date do not match the footer total, causing them to consider th...

Help! Outlook 2000 multiple e-mail accounts.
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook. Any suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated. Thank you. Thomas Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail ...

Swedish characters in the Display name #2
I have a problem with Swedish characters in the senders' names on outgoing e-mail. Previously we have formatted the display names like: Last name, First name This is causing problems for some external recipients, since their e-mail program reads this as two addresses (Last name as one name and First name as another) I tried changing the display name for one user to "First name Last name" instead, but then the Swedish characters are not shown when he/she sends an external e-mail. Example: "Åke Jönsson" becomes "Ake Jonsson" or "Åsa H...

PLEASE HELP--ERROR MESSSAGE
I have two error messages. The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer. Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I have to do is click ok and everything works. But how do I fix it? I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes even if I do not put my old information in it. Error 1: "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repai...

Help: Budget doesn't load bills for entire year
Budget reports only show the bill from the month it was created August and forward. Since I just upgraded from Quicken, all of the bills were paid before this month. How can I make money realize that the budget should include these as well. ...

Office 2001 for Mac help needed!
As an undergrad, I received a copy of Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac and it is installed on my iMac that I used there. However, I just bought a new MacBook for graduate school and need to install Office on that computer now, but when I put the disk in and double click on install it wont work. All of the icons have an x on them and I believe it says it "This application cannot run on this system" or something to that effect. HELP! I need Office asap since classes start this week! Thank you Laura Hi Laura - Your best bet is to hie thee to the university bookstore & get the u...

Displaying Currency
I have a Table with a field to hold the "Rate" for a Jobe or the work "Price" if it is a fixed price. Because of this the field is set to "Text". On a form I have a bound Textbox to the field. I would like the Textbox to display the "Rate" as Currency but because it is Text it cannot do this even though the Textbox is set to Currency. If I Unbind the Textbox and fill it in Code I can check for the word "Price" and convert anything else before entering the data. As there are quite a few Textboxes on the form I would prefere to formate...

allow user to highlight field on form
I have a database which records info about disabled people. One form is used to input comments about the the person and has several memo fields. The user wants to be able to highlight a field if the information is important and needs to be highlighted to other users of the system. I cannot use conditional formatting because the decision to highlight the field is made by the user depending on different circumstances. Any help would be appreciated On Mon, 3 May 2010 16:52:01 -0700, aussiebob wrote: > I have a database which records info about disabled people. One form is used...

Form opens to blank record
I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button - it keeps opening on a particular record and I want it to open onto a blank record - how do I go about changing this? Thanks C (P.S. only a shakey understanding of code so if answer includes this - go easy on me and explain! Thanks) When you say: " I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button..." you are not talking about the use of Microsoft Office FrontPage, are you? http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-FrontPage-2003-OLD-VERSION/dp/B0000AZJV8 I *thi...

Return form and controls to default size
I have a pair of functions that resize a form and all of its controls at the click of a button. These are for one of my visually-impaired users who likes his buttons, boxes, and text to be larger. One button resizes all the controls up by a factor of 1.1, the other resizes them all down. I also want to put in a button to return everything to their default sizes. Could anyone please point me in the right direction to restore the default sizes for all controls, the "Detail", "Header", and "Footer" sections of a form? Thanks in advance. On Mon, 1...

Compare 2 Worksheets Create a 3rd depending on results
I have a unique problem that none of the other posts or shareware seems to solve. I have 2 worksheets (orig.xls and new.xls) that are 15 columns wide (to the "O"). The data is just numbers but the second column either has the words: "new" or "cancel" which is important as you will see. I need to compare the two worksheets and create a third worksheet (update.xls) depending on the three possible results: 1) If a row is removed in the new.xls file = copy the row from the orig.xls file and make the 2nd column "Cancel" 2) If a row is added to the new.xls...

Help on percentages greater than 100
Thanks in advance for your assistance. I have a fairly larger list of numbers that needs to be divided to get a percntage. Due to restrictions, accesses etc some of the numbers which were accurate at the time will result in a number greater that 100%. These values (%) will eventually end up on a graph and should not exceed 100%. A B C 1 88 89 =b1/a1 (101%) 2 88 88 =b2/b2 (100%) the ( ) above are the results. What I need is a way to show the numbers that are > 100% but limit th...

Delete Search in explorer
I want to delete the Search... from explorer when you right click, but I can't find the registry key for it.. Anyone one knows where it is at? Thanks. In news:c7bd3046-634c-4836-a4a3-a1d5347d6f25@y14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, Mint <chocolatemint77581@yahoo.com> typed: > I want to delete the Search... from explorer when you right click, but > I can't find the registry key for it.. > > Anyone one knows where it is at? Why do you think every program feature has a registry key? On Apr 12, 9:37=A0pm, "Greg Russell" <gruss...@invalid.co...

help
Hi, I'm trying to turn the warning message off when I use: Cells.Replace What:="Z Divisional Totals", Replacement:="Divisional Totals", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False Second part is: Is there a way to check either the column and rows filled to create border where is pointed to "APPLYBORDER". Your help would be much apprecated. r = Range("A10").End(xlDown).Row ApplyBorder Range("A10", "A" & r) ApplyBorder Range("B10", "B" & r) ApplyBorder Range("C10", "C&qu...

Information in Footers
Does Word2007 have facility to place 'File Name' and 'File Pathway' into the Footer? Etc. Cheers, m See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300002951033.aspx for a building block that will permit you to do this as easily as you did with AutoText in previous versions. Or you can insert the FILENAME \p field manually using Insert | Text | Quick Parts | Field. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "MalcolmOnTheMoon" <MalcolmOnTheMoon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Display hint in CListCtrl
I have a list control that displays several items, I want to display a detailed description when i'm hoverring above an item, currently i'm using th mouse button click for displaying that hint, Does anyone how this can be done automatically? Thanks. "Jeto" <yuval.gatenio@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142512301.568848.307100@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I have a list control that displays several items, > I want to display a detailed description when i'm hoverring above an > item, > currently i'm using th mouse button click for displaying ...

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Help with passing a string variable into a parameter
hello! here is my problem. I have built a dynamic string called @filepath as char50 i need to place it in: SELECT * FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0', @filePath, 'SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]') does any one know the correct syntax??? for passing a parameter here OPENROWSET does not accept variables as arguments. You have to use dynamic SQL to build your query (append the @filePath) and execute. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Mar 11, 1:25=A0pm, Plamen Ratchev <Pla...@SQLStudio.com> wrote: > OPENROWSET does not accept variab...

Crime Analyst needs help...
I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure eastin and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column sprea sheet with the column headings: 'crime number' 'easting' 'northing' What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with th headings: 'crimes within 10 metres' 'crimes within 50 metres' 'crimes within 100 metres' 'crimes within 1 kilometre' These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northin columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on th web a...

Content Boxes not appearing on list forms (newform.aspx)
Morning, FYI: I have posted this question on the sharepoint msdn forums and got directed to the SBS newsgroup, I asked this same question there and have been directed to here, i would be very greatfull if someone could please help. I have many workstations (95% now) now not displaying text boxes/content boxes within sharepoint (2003 SBS version). Any other site will display forms but not sharepoint. This does not seem to effect all machines and seems to have nothing to do with permissions as i have tried with all types of users. I have tried changing all the security settin...

Spreadsheet won't display
I have an existing excel worksheet (w/numerous pages) that when opened acts as if it's open but I am unable to view the contents (grey window, not a blank/new sheet). I can go to print preview and view the active page but no other pages. I can view it as a webpage and have no trouble viewing any of my other excel files. My file isn't protected/locked/etc. I even did a save-as in a different location on the network, was able to view the file but after minimizing it, it disappeared. Also, the file (worksheet) can be viewed correctly on other computers w/o problem. Any ideas?...