Getting the correct and secure time for multiple users.

I am creating a program with access for employees to clock in and out when
working overtime.  I have a form that will record the current time using the
"Now()" function, and checks for the certain time you are allowed to clock in
and it works great.  However, the time recorded is the idividual machine
time, to if somebody wanted to they could change their computers time to
punch in a few minutes early, and then again to punch out late.

Is there  way to get a time off of our server (we do not have an SQL server)
and use that for all of the users?

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Getting the BCC field by default.

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

question about Time

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Getting rid of selection

Workplace Queues

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...