Export to specific cells in Excel template from ACCESS

I am planning to export my access table to an excel template R19 to R50 and
C1: C8. Is there a way to do this using VBA?

Thanks

mls

I am no expert but dealing with current problem very similar and this link to
article written by Doug Steele may be just the answer you are looking for.

http://www.accessmvp.com/DJSteele/SmartAccess.html

July 2005: Excelling automatically.

This will download zip file explain sample db that shows code for multiple
ways to interact with access to excel

"mls via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> I am planning to export my access table to an excel template R19 to R50 and
> C1: C8. Is there a way to do this using VBA?
>

> Thanks

> .

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

move cell contents

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

How do I use traffic lights in excel

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Excel DNS query

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Excel Problem