data input in text box

We have a form which the operator enters data in a text box. Currently we
have a 'done' button on the form that the operator clicks to send the text
box info to a vba program. How can we send the text box info to the vba
program when the operator hits the enter key @ the end of the data entry for
the text box? TIA

--
_______________________________
In Christ's matchless name

0
ted

Use the control's AfterUpdate event.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"ted" <n6trf@arrl.net> wrote in message
> We have a form which the operator enters data in a text box. Currently we
> have a 'done' button on the form that the operator clicks to send the text
> box info to a vba program. How can we send the text box info to the vba
> program when the operator hits the enter key @ the end of the data entry
> for the text box? TIA
>
> --
> _______________________________
> In Christ's matchless name
> ted     &   colleen
> n6trf        kc6rue

0
Douglas
9/20/2007 11:58:40 AM
Ok & thanks again. Now I have another problem. Have been using an option
group but now find I would like to change the label on each option in real
time via a vba program. What do you suggest? TIA

> While the form's open in Design view, select Tab Order from the View menu.
> Arrange the controls in the order in which you want the cursor to travel.
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>

> "ted" <n6trf@arrl.net> wrote in message
>> Ok that works & thanks. Another question on one of the forms the cursor
>> starts out in the text box BUT in another form the cursor doesn't start
>> out in the text box. How does one fix that. TIA
>>
>> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote in message
>>> Use the control's AfterUpdate event.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP