ComboBox passing values from selected

In my form (Items_frm) I have a combo box (Itemcbx) that displays 4 columns
(Item, Makebuy, Revision, IsActive) but is bound to the first column.
However, I would like to pass the other values from the remaining columns to
other fields in my form after the selection. Is this possible?
Can someone provide a sample code?

0
Angel

You can use the Column() attribute.

Me.Itemcbx.Column(1) etc.

Note that the index for combo box columns is zero-based so 0 is the first, 1
is the second and so on...

Steve

"Angel G" wrote:

> In my form (Items_frm) I have a combo box (Itemcbx) that displays 4 columns
> (Item, Makebuy, Revision, IsActive) but is bound to the first column.
> However, I would like to pass the other values from the remaining columns to
> other fields in my form after the selection. Is this possible?
> Can someone provide a sample code?

Beautiful!

It works nice!!!
Thank you so much.