Coded Append Query doesn't append all info?

I have an append query that moves all of the records from one table to
another and it works fine.  However, in my form when I code the query to run,
not all of the fields get moved.  All of the records are there, but some of
the fields aren't.  Help????

Sorry, for got the code I am using.

Dim strAppend as String
strAppend = "Append"    'Name of Query

DoCmd.SetWarnings False
DoCmd.OpenQuery strAppend, acNormal, acEdit
DoCmd.SetWarnings True