Check box question 04-23-07

I have a form with a check box used to indicate if a receipt is voided or
not.  What I'm trying to do is go to a new record after the checkbox is
marked.  I have the following code in place and it works.  Kinda.  The
problem is that if I then go back and UNCHECK the check box, it sends me to a
new record again.

Here's the code:

Private Sub Check43_AfterUpdate()
If Ckeck43 = Yes Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec

Thanks for any help!

End Sub

The following works fine for me.

If Me.Check3 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec

so try

If Ckeck43 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel P

"Tara" wrote:

> I have a form with a check box used to indicate if a receipt is voided or
> not.  What I'm trying to do is go to a new record after the checkbox is
> marked.  I have the following code in place and it works.  Kinda.  The
> problem is that if I then go back and UNCHECK the check box, it sends me to a
> new record again.
>
> Here's the code:
>
> Private Sub Check43_AfterUpdate()
> If Ckeck43 = Yes Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> End Sub

Question about Outlook Today
Another question, if I may. I have a visit from a friend scheduled for next week, starting Thursday the 16th and repeating to the 21st. But her visit shows up as an item in Outlook Today today! When I view the full month's calendar, it looks correct. What's up? Why is it displaying her visit a week early on the Outlook Today screen? Thanks again. -- ----------------------------------------------------- Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle@gmail.com Outlook Today shows appointments for the next week, if I remember correctly "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@cwnet.com> w...

Publisher 2003 Question. This is a HARD one, hope you can help
In Publisher 2002, I can cut content from a page, open another document and paste it and it will paste in EXACLY on this page where I copied from the other. For example, I have a square in the upper right corner of a Publisher 2002 document. I copy it and open another Publisher 2002 document. When I select paste, it puts it in the upper right corner just like the original document. It didn't matter where my cursor was when I pasted. It came right in to that spot. But now that I've upgraded to 2003, when I copy and paste in, it seems to paste wherever my cursor happens to be at ...

Exchange 2003 Questions
I have a couple basic questions: Does Exchange 2003 need to be installed on a Windows 2003 domain controller, or can it be on a Windows 2003 Member server? Is there a recommendation as to which type of server Exchange 2003 should be installed? We currently use Exchange 5.5 and there are still a number of users who have Schedule + (7.01) data and share calendars through Schedule + (7.0a). We plan to migrate to Exchange 2003. Does anyone know if these users can continue to access their Schedule + once we migrate to Exchange 2003? Thank you. It is recommended that Exchange 2003 be ...

Exchange 2003 newbie question
I have just completed a fresh install of Win 2000 Server and Exchange 2003 Server. I have one domain with the e-mail for it properly configured and working. I now have added a second domain and want to add e-mail to it. How do I create this? My old server had an Exchange, Exadmin and Public folders in both domains in IIS the second domain Exchange redirecting URL to the first domain. Currently I have the above three folders in my first domain but not in the one I have just created. I have already added the second domain e-mail to the recepient policy and created a mailbox for it. Thanks, Ru...

ROUND function syntax question (hopefully simple)
I want to round the results of the following formula to a single decimal place. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax to use the ROUND function? Putting all the commas and parentheses in the right place has always been my downfall where long, complicated Excel functions are concerned! The formula is: =IF(J7>0,D7/J7*100,"") One way: =IF(J7>0,ROUND(D7/J7*100,1),"") In article <1193928344.343925.50970@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Nick Xylas <nickxylas@wmconnect.com> wrote: > I want to round the results of the following formula to a single >...

Repeating combo box
Is there any way to have a drop-down menu within a cell so that I don't = have=20 to paste form buttons for each line? I'm building a spreadsheet to track packaging graphics here and would = like=20 to have a set of repeating predetermined values for each line of = packaging=20 in the spreadsheet. This would save me from having to type in "Kraft" = over=20 and over again, or paste the drop-down list each time I'm starting a new = project. Thanks in advance! Maybe you could use Data|Validation. And for lots of nice notes, visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.c...

Restore 04-10-10
If I reinstall windows XP, will that restore iecontlcdll and iecontdll...Just what do these files control. I know I have a hard time booting up... -- lennox Right-click on My Computer & select Properties: What Windows version is displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1)? Is Automatic Updates enabled and is the computer fully patched at Windows Update? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party ...

money 04 and xp sp2
Since installing sp2 for xp home, I cannot get quotes in MONEY unless I disable the firewall that came with sp2. Any other workarounds such that I don't have to disable the firewall? In microsoft.public.money, armen wrote: >Since installing sp2 for xp home, I cannot get quotes in >MONEY unless I disable the firewall that came with sp2. >Any other workarounds such that I don't have to disable >the firewall? In the control panel, Windows Firewall has an Exceptions tab and an Add button. I am not familiar with making the changes, but it looks relevant. I didn'...

Cancel Button on Category Maintenance Dialog Box
No Name Dialog Box: Text: Do you want to save changes to this record? Options: Save Delete Cancel You’re in a Cost Category making changes. Something happens and you don’t want to save them. If you click the ‘Cancel’ option on the dialog window you return to the changed status of the cost category. If you don’t want to Save and you click Delete (thinking the window will Delete the changes) one of two things happens: A) If there are no posted costs the Cost Category itself will be Deleted from the Project, or B) If there are posted costs you get a 'Cannot Delete due to poste...

Cannot Void Payroll Checks
Hi All, Client had a payroll check posting interruption. I logged in and recovered the batch which appeared to post the check run. I verified in master posting that there were no open batches related to payroll or GL. When the client attempts to void a PR check, they receive the message "You cannot void Payroll Checks. A computer check run is in process." I have verified in SY00500 that there are no check runs in process, including PR and AP. I also verified that there were no stuck batches by checking the batch status field. I had all users log out of GP and ran the usua...

template for printing payroll checks
Is there an free template I can download, run in Office 2008 in order to print payroll checks that reflect withholdings/gross/net etc? "Searching" <Searching@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F11B362-4900-401D-94AA-1770E75EB463@microsoft.com... > Is there an free template I can download, run in Office 2008 in order to > print payroll checks that reflect withholdings/gross/net etc? Office 2008 is a MAC program and you have found your way into an Office for PC newsgroup. You may have better luck by asking in a MAC specific newsgroup such ...

email help 04-04-10
help ...

group-object formatting question
Hello there, one question on the formatting of the group-object output. Using dir | Get-Acl | ForEach-Object { $_.Access } | Group-Object IdentityReference I get a table with Count, Name and Group. Count Name Group ----- ---- ----- 9 predefines\Administr... {System.. 9 grpTP-FILES-IT-RW {System.Secur How can I access just the Name field of this output? Thanks very much, Uwe R2V0IHRoZSBwcm9wZXJ0eSB2YWx1ZSBmcm9tIGVhY2ggW01pY3Jvc29mdC5Qb3dlclNoZWxsLkNv bW1hbmRzLkdyb3VwSW5mb10NCg0KZGlyIHwgR2V0LU...

Solver Question (Excel 2000)
Greetings! I am using Solver to optimize my capacity planning and am getting strange results. I have projects that draw resources from various development groups. Obviously, for a project to move forward, there must be availability in all groups related to a project for it to move forward, so the hours designated for any particular group within a project can not vary. The project is all or nothing. To accomplish this, I created a coefficient of either 0 or 1 for each project and each of the group hour values for the project are multiplied by this coefficient. I directed Solver to adjust...

function result noob question
I inserted a function to merge the text in 2 columns into one column Now I want the new cell to contain the result as text and not as th formula. Ex: column A column B column C Phil Tyler PhilTyler I want the cell in column C to be PhilTyler not the formula column plus column B remove the function keep thee result in the cel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Phil, With your formula cells selected, try: Edit Copy | Edit Paste Special | Check Values | OK | Esc --- Regards Norman "philtyler >" <<philtyl...

Newbie Time Question
I have a group of employees that work in shifts (24 Hours). Over th course of four days we had a "special event" occur. How can I create formula that spans a four day period & any employee that worked hour during that four day period would be totaled separately? Example: Special Event was Thursday Sept 2nd 11:00am through Monda Sept 6th 10:00pm. One employee worked 7:30am Thursday Sept 2nd through 4:00pm Thursda Sept 2... Equals 5hours worked during "special event�. I am only usin time in & time out for the data. I understand formulas somewhat, but not time &...

CString an edit box
Another quickie. Really simple one. I want to pass a CString to a multiline edit box. The edit box doesn't like return carriages "\n". How can I get the edit box to show return carriages? I have "want return" checked for the edit box and the edit box allows it from the user, but not internally. Ta Henry PS (I'm all quite new to this, so if you can explain like you're explaining to an idiot would be appreciated.....) Use "\r\n" instead of just "\n". -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Henry&...

MSCRM
This is critical functionality that is requested on virtually every engagement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=372dda86-7e63-404f-b52f-d64c9bc94827&dg=m...

General Publisher question...
I'm trying to find a SW package which will allow me to create logos, font manipulation as well as to take a another design and insert other verbage into it...like using another logo and putting in other words...can i do this with this software? Thanks. mike wrote: > I'm trying to find a SW package which will allow me to create logos, > font manipulation as well as to take a another design and insert > other verbage into it...like using another logo and putting in other > words...can i do this with this software? Thanks. =============== Seems to me that a digital image...

Hide text box and lables in reports with no data
I have a report built that has mulitple data fields in it that are ented from a form. Some of the fields on the form do not get inputted in but they still show up on the report. I have tried different codes and formulas on this webite. What I am trying to do is if I do not imput the mos in than the text box then the word current (label) does not appear. Here is one code I have tried =IIf([MOS]>0,"Current",""). It works half way. When I do not enter a MOS in the MOS and word go away but when I put a MOS in it gives me an error. any help please. looks like you'...

Check Activesheet for chart sheet or work sheet
Is there any method that will check whether the active sheet is a chart sheet or a worksheet? Thanks Hi, You could use the Typename funciton. MsgBox TypeName(ActiveSheet) Cheers Andy NSK wrote: > Is there any method that will check whether the active sheet is a chart sheet > or a worksheet? > > Thanks ...

a question about creating mailbox enabled users in AD
Let's say i have 1 2k server that is a DC and one 2k member server. i have exchange 2000 installed on the member server and the member server is of course part of the DC's domain. i thought that i could just go into AD Users and Computers on the domain controller, create a new user account and that i would get the option to create them a mailbox as well. But i never got the screen that has the check box in it to create the new user a mailbox. it was not until i went to the exchange box, brought up an MMC and threw AD Users and Computers in it, and created the new user from there that i...

I lost the box that pops up with foreign characters, accents, etc.
Until I clicked on something accidentally, I was able to click on insert, then symbol and a box with foreign characters/symbols would pop up to allow me to type my Spanish papers. Now it seems to be gone when I click on symbol, nothing pops up. Where did it go? How do I get it back? See if http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm helps. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Kirby" <Kirby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78FBB9B8-07B8-4BAF-A3E7-E7F4F5212A4E@microsoft.com... > Until I clicked on something accidentally, I was ...

Automatic/Manual calculation question
We use Excel 2000. One of the employees here has discovered that when she opens a spreadsheet set to manual calculation (Tools/Options/Calculation Tab)then opens one or more additional spreadsheets that are set to automatic calculation (without closing the original), all spreadsheets take on the manual calculation setting. The reverse is also true. Opening a spreadsheet set to automatic calculation and then opening one that was setup to manually calculate results in the second spreadsheet taking on the automatic calc. characteristic (temporarily). I've observed the same on a te...

Front End/Back End question
When using a front end/back end configuration can different versions of Exchange 2003 be used? More specifically, can the front end server use Exchange 2003 Standard while the back end server runs Exchange 2003 Enterprise? On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:11:02 -0800, pdx <pdx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When using a front end/back end configuration can different versions of >Exchange 2003 be used? >More specifically, can the front end server use Exchange 2003 Standard while >the back end server runs Exchange 2003 Enterprise? Absolutley. It doesn't matter what the FE i...