Changed a form to have two tab control

Code was writtten on the original form, but form is still named the same, the
only thing that has changed is the control for the form changed to tabbed
control and then I moved the individual controls to the appropriate tabbed
sheets. Having a problem with the cmd buttons exiting to a main form, so I am
thinking that I need to change the syntax on the code properites somehow. The
main form is called "POCheck", the individual tabs are called "PO Form" and
"Checkbook Form". I am not sure how the snytax needs to refer to the tabs?
Here is an example:

Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
Me.Refresh
DoCmd.Close
DoCmd.OpenForm "Main Menu", acNormal
End Sub

This issue is resolved now. I figured it out

"Cbeckwith" wrote:

> Code was writtten on the original form, but form is still named the same, the
> only thing that has changed is the control for the form changed to tabbed
> control and then I moved the individual controls to the appropriate tabbed
> sheets. Having a problem with the cmd buttons exiting to a main form, so I am
> thinking that I need to change the syntax on the code properites somehow. The
> main form is called "POCheck", the individual tabs are called "PO Form" and
> "Checkbook Form". I am not sure how the snytax needs to refer to the tabs?
> Here is an example:
>
> Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
> Me.Refresh
> DoCmd.Close
> DoCmd.OpenForm "Main Menu", acNormal
> End Sub
Forum etiquette dictates that when you resolve your own problem, you post the
solution. In this way others searching for answers to the same or similar
problems can benefit from your experience, and rather than simply using the
newsgroup/forum, you're actually contributing to it!

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

Linq

How do you combine two columns to one? Help!!!!!!
I have address numbers in column A and street names in column B, I want to combine all of both columns into one without going through the whole process for each individual cells. HELP!!!!!! "sttrumpet" <sttrumpet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72E43CE-CA99-4CD0-BCA1-85EFADCB459D@microsoft.com... > I have address numbers in column A and street names in column B, I want to > combine all of both columns into one without going through the whole process > for each individual cells. HELP!!!!!! Use the fuction =A1&B1 in cell B1 Drag the function ...

Page Formatting Preferences Seem To Have Changed
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Using Word 2004 for Mac version 11.5.6 - For example, I cannot make one line align center with Georgia font and then drop a couple of lines and switch to left alignment and Arial font. Whatever change I make, whether what I am seeking to change is highlighted or not, the entire document changes. <br><br>This used to work fine so it seems like a preference must have changed but I can't figure out how to change it back. Really, really appreciate some advice! Thanks!! You have mistakenly enabled &qu...

How to change pivot table source database?
How can I change the source database for a pivot table in an Excel spreadsheet. Our database server has been changed and when I create a new dsn pointing to the correct server, I get an error message indicating that the query on the old server is still trying to be used. Thanks, Steve This should work for you (?) Open the pivot table and click on it. Menu - Data/Pivot Table report. Click the Back button on the Wizard dialog that appears and connect t the new data source -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How do I generate random, non-repeating numbers that don't change?
I'm setting up a spreadsheet that tracks names and generates random, non-repeating four-digit ID#'s. Is it possible in Excel 2000? The usual way to generate non repeating random numbers is to make a complete list of the possible numbers use =RAND() in and adjacent column, then sort both columns by that auxiliary column and read of the desired number of values from the first column. Jerry bsquared0 wrote: > I'm setting up a spreadsheet that tracks names and generates random, > non-repeating four-digit ID#'s. Is it possible in Excel 2000? ...

how to change default delivery location to my new pst file
dear all. my user has outlook 2000 sp3 running on windows 2000. i have change the default delivery location to my new pst file in account manager, but it did not work, new email is delivered to old pst file. do you have any idea on resolving this issue?? Try renaming the old .pst to .old and then retry it when Outlook is opened - point it to the new .pst file. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, sf= asked: | dear al...

Cell text color change
I'm trying to get the text color in a cell to change (to red) if the formula in that cell produces a value above a certain ammount... Could this be done? Look at Format>Conditional Formatting -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Steffen" <Steffen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC53FC5B-81DD-4872-BDCF-A56B42C24159@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get the text color in a cell to change (to red) if the formula > in that cell produces a value above a certain ammount... > > Could this be done? ...

WebBrowser Control Garbles when Set to EditMode
I have the webbrowser control and it is set to designmode like this: theWebBrowser.AllowNavigation = False theWebBrowser.AllowWebBrowserDrop = False theWebBrowser.IsWebBrowserContextMenuEnabled = False theWebBrowser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True theWebBrowser.ActiveXInstance.document.designmode = "On" I have tried something similar using IE and Firefox by running this in the browser: javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0 They both put the the page in edit mode, but the first wa...

Is there a way to change the effective date on EFT transmit files?
I'm trying to determine if there is a way to adjust the effective date that is located on the transmit file for EFT file transmissions. Our transmit files show the current date as the effective date for our batches. We'd like to see a day or 2 later. I believe the location of this "effective date" is between characters 70 and 75 on the 5 record (company/batch header for all entries). ...

Forms and old contacts.......
Hi U all...... Is there a way to change the form of an existing contact in Outlook 2002? I have emigrated to a new PC, but my forms didn't survive the move. So I have made a new form, but in my contacts subfolders all my contact are opened with the default form. I have gotten to this point that all new contacts are given the new form, but what about the old ones? If Outlook can change all contact to use default form, there surely must be a way to change it back, but I can't find it in the help file.... -- -- Regards Zadig Galbaras a perturbed Norwegian agnostic ...

XML format of Visio Control....
Hi, Is there any way to get the XML format of a ActiveX Vision Document control (dropped in a C# form) without saving it physically in disk ? In other word is it possible to generate the XML format of a ActiveX Vision Document control (dropped in a C# form) for any change we do there without needing to save it in hdd ??? Thank You in advance. ...

how to jump from form to related record in table
I am trying to deal with the limits on updating fields in queries. So, in a form that shows data re orders waiting to be shipped, I'd like to be able to doubleclick on the order_ID number field (let's say order # 02975) and have that cause a related form or table to open at record number 02975. Then, I can directly edit the data that needs editing. Using Access 2000 "Macro builder" and the On Dbl Click event, I have been able to get a desired form to open and have the focus, but I cannot get the related record to be selected. (I'd prefer selected to filtered.) I am ho...

Change theme colors in Excel
Working in the Excel 2010 Beta version, but I think it's the same in 2007... How can I change the theme and/or standard colors? I can find the colors I want with "more colors" but I have to add to recent colors EACH time I use Excel. Any way to change default settings for the color palette? ...

How to disable triggers for changes made by specific session?
Hi, We have built an SSIS custom destination component that uses SQL Server native OLEDB provider to perform INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE on an SQL Server destination table. We want the target database trigger not to be activated for changes made through this custom component. In addition: * The triggers on the target cannot be disabled as they are needed for other users of the target. * The triggers code can't be changed to conditionally do nothing within the trigger. We couldn’t see any option in OLE DB for disabling triggers for a particular OLE DB connection or command. Is t...

Prevent functions from changing when new rows are added
I have a worksheet configured as a timesheet, where each row represents a task performed. For any given day, I track the task(s) performed and the hours spent on each task, and there are many functions in the worksheet. The worksheet contains the following columns: Column A: blank column (not used for anything). Column B: series of dates (with a blank row in between each date). Column C: tasks performed, manually entered. Column D: hours worked on the task. Column E: hours worked for the week. There's a function in each cell where, if it's Sunday, a sum of the week's...

How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?
I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? CS Flower wrote: > I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print > two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread > option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center > twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? ===================================== What if y...

Changing default font for all comments
Can I change the default font for all comments in a worksheet? Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "abbylulu2" <abbylulu2@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8DEB7970-21EA-45B3-98C4-209E56F315BE@microsoft.com... > Can I change the default font for all comments in a worksheet? ...

why do pictures and text change size on printing?
making birthday card , which i have done many times, but when trying to print, the pictures and text are reducing in size from 168% to 99% . what am i now doing wrong ? ...

Title Field
Is it possible to change the column type of the 'Title' field in my SharePoint list for example, to a 'Choice' field? I don't really need a 'Title' field, but of course I need to have the 'Edit menu' option on one of the fields, and I don't want it to be a 'single line of text'. Any help would be appreciated. -- Thanks, Rob E. I wouldn't recommend messing with the title column. It's a system column and it's better to be left alone. What you can do however: 1) Hide the Title column See: http://ferraradata.co...

email report or form
Hi there Is there a way to email a form or just the corresponding page of the report rather then the entire report? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to email a form or just the corresponding page of the report >rather then the entire report? Form, I have no idea as I have never printed from a form. Page or selected records? For a page on how to print a report for a single record and how to generate reports to attach to emails see the Emailing reports as attachments from Microsoft Access page at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access...

Change default view on Service Calendar
Hi, Is there a way to change the default view on the Service Calenday. The default "type" is Resouce. I would like to change it to Faciliy/Equipment if that were possible. Any ideas on how to do this. I have searched many areas, but cannot pinpoint this. Thanks for any help in advance. Regards, Keener ...

Form not loading right
Access 2003. I have a data entry form. I have an option group set up so the user can select the active patients or the inactive patients. Right now when I open the form, the radio button for active patients is selected but the inactive patients are actually showing. I have to click the inactive radio button then re-click the active radio button for the active patients to show. The option group is located in my form header. What's going on? I think I need to do something with the on load property of the form? Right now I have a macro to maximize on load. I looked at the other...

End of range changes when I add a number
Please could someone explain why Excel 2000 changes the range in another cell when I type a number into a blank cell? I have a spreadsheet that calculates income by month, something like this: Month Income1 Income2 Income3 Cost Total Jan06 23.99 44.77 55.00 123.76 The Total cells contain a formula =SUM(B2:D2)-E2 (actually there are more income columns, but this is the principle.) I copied this Total formula in the first row, and pasted it into the other 11 rows for the other months. Originally there was no cost column. I inserted this column, and then modifi...

Font changes when pasting into another doc
I have two docs created originally in Word 2000, and I am using Office 2007. The docs are in compatibility mode. When I copy a selection that has two different fonts from one doc to the other doc, the whole selection changes to the font/style that is in the selection point. (I have a list of paragraphs, each preceded by some symbols in a proprietary font, i.e.  Your car has ...;  Try toothpaste ...;  This flower is ...; etc. Each paragraph has a line following with a series of ******** which are center aligned for looks) In trying to copy a selection from...

Events change from all day to span over two days
I have a series of events in Outlook 2003 calendar. They could be say, my shift roster which is a pattern of days and nights that repeat every ten days. They are set as All Day events. Some events might be annual events such as birthdays and others are public holidays. Recently, when I was scrolling down the calendar I discovered that some of the events had changed to span two days. I entered the event (a recurring one and I opened the series, rather than the individual occurance). I couldn't see where it was set to start at say, 1am on thursday and finish at 1 am on Friday. I merely ente...

HowTo enable password change on OWA
I am running E2K3 without SP1. I am trying to enable the password change option on/in OWA. Can anyone out there point to any documentation on how to enable this option? http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/42691/42691.html "TD" wrote: > I am running E2K3 without SP1. I am trying to enable the > password change option on/in OWA. Can anyone out there > point to any documentation on how to enable this option? > After following the instructions as suggested in the link you provided I am getting the following when I click on the Change Password Icon: The pa...