Change 'Active' Window?

I would like to change the 'active' window (from the Access DB to another
application).   I have Dynamics GP open and am currently using an Access DB.
I would like to change the active window to GP and run a macro (if possible).

Would I do this with a shell command?

Any help that you can provide is welcome.  Thanks.

Licensing changes
We have a customer who has downsized their operation and will have significantly fewer users on a MS CRM system. We need to know if it is possible to get the license reassigned to reflect this, so when they purchase upgrades to add-on products they do not have to purchase licensing reflecting the old much larger organization. Thank you for the help. -- Patrick You will need to discuss this with Microsoft to see if they can give you a license key with a smaller number of users. Either way this is a tricky one and only MS can answer ======================= John O'Donnell Microsof...

Why won't Publisher won't let me change the Business Card Option..
I'm trying to print a business card, but for some reason Publisher won't let me change the Business Card Options settings. I want to print Multiple copies per sheet, but it won't budge from One copy per sheet. Why is it doing that, and how can I cirumvent it? siege_b wrote: > I'm trying to print a business card, but for some reason > Publisher won't let me change the Business Card Options > settings. I want to print Multiple copies per sheet, but > it won't budge from One copy per sheet. > > Why is it doing that, and how can I cirumvent it? ===...

How to change the color of a CProgressCtrl
Howdy, I want to use a progress bar as a simple analog display. But, I would like to be able to change the color (say, to red if the value is out limits) and I haven't seen any way to do this. This should be simple so I must be looking right over it. Any ideas? Frank Perry feperry90@hotmail.com Take a look at the CProgressCtrl::SetBkColor() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Frank Perry" <feperry90@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:025a01c39fe9$1b7c6780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Howdy, > > I want to...

Ending balance changes???
Why does my ending balance change every time I change my time period? Your time period of what? <elias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cd4e01c4393d$5cf69a30$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Why does my ending balance change every time I change my > time period? Ok: I mean that every time I change the time period in cash flow, the chart changes [it either shifts up or down]. So, whenever I try to change my 'Time Period' to 'Next 3 months' or 'Year to date', my ending balance changes. Is this correct??... >-----Original Message----- >Yo...

Change OWA FBA's logon page
All, We are running Exchange 2003 with a Front-End/Back-End configuration. This works fine. SSL in configured. I want to change to FBA (Forms Based Authentication). However, we were informed to modify the default page so that users DO NOT see the "Client" and "Security" options, but pass 'Premium' and 'Public or shared computer' parameters. Does anyone know how to do this? Since I am not a programmer/developer step by step instruction would be helpful. I am sure multiple files require a change. Thank you. ...

How do I transfer email data from WinXp to Windows 7
I just set up a new computer with Windows 7 and need to transfer my email folders and emails contained therein from my old computer which has outlook express in WinXP. I would prefer to transfer the data with a USB flash drive as I have no cables or other perhipherals to utilize another method. I've checked the internet and tried several methods suggested therein but nothing has worked. Moreover, theres no reference with regard to transferring from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail (Windows 7), if that has any bearing on my ability to effect the transfer. This may not b...

Refresh problem for the size grip with Windows XP style #2
Hi, I have a dialog application with a scrollbar size grip. On Windows XP with the visual style, there is a refresh problem for the size grip region when I move the application out of the screen; only if I go to the bottom of the screen. It's OK if I go out by the right side. Without the XP style, everything is OK. I have noticed the same behavior with Notepad. Do you know how could I solve this problem? Any ideas will be appreciated, Thanks It's a known problem in XP (non-client area is erased incorrectly between scrollbars). Will it ever get fixed? I would not bet on it. &qu...

Change Name of Command Button
How can I change the name of a command button to text entered in cell a1? -- comotoman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=477556 try this highlight the cell edit-copy right click commandbutton while in design mode click <properties> highlight name now edit -pastespecial hit enter toggle design mode "comotoman" <comotoman.1x5sih_1129741514.3488@excelforum-nospam.com&g...

Windows Live Mail Issues...
Hi there... I have been using Windows Live Mail to access my hotmail and yahoo email accounts from my desktop successfully, without any probs, for about a year now. Two days ago I suddenly started getting 'please enter your user name and password for the following account' for yahoo over and over and over again. I enter it and the message just pops back up. Any ideas??? I've checked all the POP settings - all fine. A few details... using Windows XP home edition. Yahoo Plus! account ? U.S. Based account ? Account accessible at http://mail.yahoo.com/ ? ...

Script for changing users date format
Hi, Is there an easy way to change a bunch of users date format in one go? Thanks, Sophie Hi Sophie, Have you look into using workflow to update the data format field fo the users? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Dec 16, 6:27=A0pm, Sophie <Sop...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is there an easy way to change a bunch of users date format in one go? > > Thanks, > Sophie Hi Darren, Thanks for getting back to me. I can't find anywhere in the workflow an option to change the date format? Thanks, Sophie &qu...

How I can set highlighted active cell in row & colmun cross
I want to set active cell highlighted in row & colmun cross as it was possible in Lotus 123. Is it possible? if yes, how is it? Option Explicit '---------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) '---------------------------------------------------------------- Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target With .EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" With .FormatConditions(1) With .Borders(xlTop) ...

Sync DB between Windows Mobile and MySQL
Hello everyone, as the title suggests, I am trying to create a Windows Mobile application that contains a local database cache which synchronizes with a central database server. The database already exists and it's a MySQL hosted in a linux server. I am trying to figure out how to do this with the new Microsoft Sync Framework but I am failing miserably. I have so many questions. First of all, I am trying to follow this walkthrough: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc488004.aspx I cannot find the service as noted in section "Adding a Web reference from the proj...

Powerpoint 2007 links change from drive letters to UNC paths
We recently upgraded to Office 2007. Whenever we save a Powerpoint 2007 that has excel links to files on our network, all the links change from f:\filesystem to \\ca.domain.com\filesystem. After we try to update the links that have changed to UNC paths, we get the following error: "The linked file was unavailable and can't be updated". I have been unable to find a fix or workaround for this other than to take the hour to update all of the links in the affected presentation. Has anybody else seen this issue and more importantly, is there a fix or workaround for this. ...

How to make parent window receive mouse event messages?
Hi, friend, I have an MDIChild window, which contains several child windows. However, any mouse event messages, such as MouseMove, LButtonDown, and etc., can NOT be captured by the parent MDIChild window. Rather, they are captured by each individual child window. Is there a way to make both parent MDIChild window and its child windows capture those event messages? Thanks. Take a look at the WM_PARENTNOTIFY message or CWnd::OnParentNotify() if you are using MFC. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

MS Query Data Source Change
I have a series of saved queries that I use on an ODBC data source. I would like to put them on other computers that may not have the same data sources but have different ones (tables are the same in each data source). Right now I am editing the query in Notepad to change the data source and path to the correct one on the other computers but am wondering why it is not evident how to change this in the query itself. Can it be done? How? TIA I had a similiar problem which I solved with a form/macro. (I don't think you can point to a different source other than manually changing t...

Change a number to round up without a function
Is there a way to round numbers up so that if I enter 45.999 in cell A1, it will display at 46 in the cell and in the formula bar? I do not want the originally entered number to show any decimals. Use a format of #,##0 -- HTH Bob Phillips "teebee0831" <teebee0831@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB73FE7B-8CEE-44CE-B8E7-CFCABF0F83F7@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to round numbers up so that if I enter 45.999 in cell A1, it > will display at 46 in the cell and in the formula bar? > > > I do not want the originally entered number to sh...

Changing SQL Logins in Upgrade to GP10
We will be upgrading to GP 10 soon. I set up a test environment, restored a recent prod backup to test. I created the sql logins manually and noticed certain vba errors springing up because the sql logins I created did not precisely match the usernames in GP. When I say not match I mean there were some legacy logins that contained trailing spaces presumably from someone copying and pasting rich text (perhaps from Excel) into SQL Server. There were some logins that were mixed-case, some lower-case, some upper-case etc. I thought this might be a good time to clean these up since we a...

Pub. Folder Calendar changes are not updating for all to see
I have a calendar in Public folders that all can read and change. In Outlook 2003 I add that calendar to "My Calendars" I can then go into it quickly instead of browsing through public folders. I see all current information in that calendar. I make a change and I can see that change. However, nobody else can see that change. If I go into the public folder version of that calendar and make a change, it reflects on everyone's view of it. Is that "My calendars" feature not just a shortcut to the public folder itself? It seems so in that i can see everything ...

Exchange Router setup/Setting More than one Exchange Server up in one organisation with two active directories?
Forgive the version difference, but on Exchange 2003 is there a way to install a secondary Exchange Server on a different domain and somehow have it routed to from the other domain or act as a connector to be able to see those emails without removing them? I don't know enough about routing on Exchange to figure if its capable. Or perhaps I need to utilise a different registered email domain and I should use this for testing instead of trying to somehow route emails from one to the other? eg instead of companyname.com I could use companynamecrm.com or something. Would I still want to setu...

Windows stuck in closed loop
My windows xp will boot to the "welcome" window and my login icon will appear; however when I click on the icon to login it start to load personal preferences but stops and states "loggin out", after which it goes back to the "welcome"window state with the icon. I can not login in with safe mode either. I would like to find out the way to go back to an earlier restore point via the command prompt (I have tried to via %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe but I receive the message "srrstr.dll not found, re-install" I know that th...

Changing header within Publisher 2003 document
I have a 150 page publisher document that is divided into 7 chapters. Is there any way I can change the header for each chapter (to reflect the chapter name) or once the header is set, it has to stay? thanks You can create 15 master pages. On the second page of your document, on the pull down, click ignore and apply to the page range of your document. Then go to the start of each chapter and apply the appropriate master page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Karna" <Karna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C7854AF-EEF8-4BB5-B719-FD7D2FF79D11@micr...

font color changes
I would like to make some formatting in my excel file volatile. if i make a change to a cell i would like the font colour to change to red. is this possible? any help appreciated. ellebelle Maybe... You could use a worksheet_change event that looks for changes to your worksheet. But you can fool this just by selecting a cell, hitting F2 and then enter. Excel knows you reentered the value, but doesn't know that you didn't really change it. If you want to try... rightclick on the worksheet tab that should have this behavior and select view code. Then paste this into the code ...

change host name...follow up
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C70CAD.A5C19030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just posted a message on change host name a few minutes ago. In the interim, I received this message from tech support at ACi: As per our phone conversations, your sever seems to identify it's self = as being part of a .local domain. As you know, there is no .local TLD on = the internet. It is for this reason that mail is being rejected by ACi. = Once you have that changed, and both foreword and ...

How do you change the values of a graph on the x-axis?
I need to change the values of my graph on the x-axis to a more appropiate scale. Does anyone know how to do that? Right-click the axis. Choose Format Axis, choose the scale tab. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "tman224" <tman224@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7B4C1AB-2626-4A7C-BB86-13F52E4B5B55@microsoft.com... >I need to change the values of my graph on the x-axis to a more appropiate > scale. Does anyone know how to do that? ...

How do you change the destination of "print to file" in excel xp?
Any ideas? Also, how can you view these files when they have been saved? ...