call a phone number from Access by clicking

Hi,
Is there any code or macro to input in a control to be able to call a phone
number with my telephone tool by clicking the phone control in Access ?
Thanks for any help
LinaBrussels

"LinaBrussels" <LinaBrussels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Is there any code or macro to input in a control to be able to call a
phone
> number with my telephone tool by clicking the phone control in Access ?
> Thanks for any help
> LinaBrussels

If I remember correctly, one of the options, when using the Wizard while
adding a command button, is to call a telephone number. You can also add a
phone toolbutton to the toolbar.

0
fredg

Users
I have a small biz 2003 server environment. I have users who can access the server re: network shares ...but can not access outbound HTTP traffic. Other comments; 1. Email traffic seems to be flowing both ways. 2. Work stations seem to take a long time to start-up - especially taking a long time to "prepare network connections" 3. Hit or miss some work station and sever can access Http, while other can not 4. Might be some conflicts w/ DHCP Looks like a DNS issue to me. One of the first things a domain-joined client tries to do is contact a domain controller...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

Excel 2002: Can I save all files by just one click ?
Hi, I have 10 working files in an active window. There is no Save All button under the file menu. May I know if I can save all the files at one click without having to exit excel ? Thanks Low This delivers it in 2 clicks ... Hold down Shift key, click File > Close All Then click "Yes to All" in the ensuing prompt to save changes Success? Celebrate it, hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Mr. Low" wrote: > I have 10 working files in an active window. > There is no Save All button under the file menu. > May I know if I c...

Class Function Calls
Could anyone explain how to write a function call to another function in the same class. I don't have any books that exactly explain this. And I have not done any programming with classes and just recently started trying to use classes in C++. Also, I thought about asking the C++ newsgroup, but I am rewriting a program in MFC that I have almost completed as a "Console" program. However, I did not use any classes or structures. And I would like to rewrite this program using classes wherever they are needed or could improve the program. 1. Using a Dialog-based application. 2. ...

2 Diff Page numbering schemes
So I have this government document, where the first section(s) must have page numbering at the bottom that relates to the headings (i.e., 2.3-18 where 2.3 is Heading 2 style and 18 is the current page of the entire document. However, when it comes time for tables in the document, I need to maintain the numbering at the bottom per previous sections, but ADD numbering at the top that says "Sheet 1 of 5," that calculates the pages in the table (section breaks before and after, used SectionPages field). Two different sets of numbers, different formats, same page. I ...

Setting up a Credit card for online access
Using Money Small Business 2004. I had no problem setting up my citibank credit cards, but for some reason my DiscoverCard setup won't work. I am using the correct ID and passwords as I have tested them at the dicover site. Is there another location in Money 2004 where I can enter (and check) the connection and setup details for credit cards and banks? have you checked with discover card site for info? have you used the virtual account number for online purchases? very good item isn't it? >-----Original Message----- >Using Money Small Business 2004. I had no probl...

Incorrect number of messages shown for Inbox
I have an Exchange mailbox showing 2 more unread messages than there actually are. For instance, if the number of unread messages shows as 7, there are actually only 5 unread messages. I have not been able to find any information on this on the Internet. Any ideas? Stephen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Exchange mailbox showing 2 more unread messages > than there actually are. For instance, if the number of > unread messages shows as 7, there are actually only 5 > unread messages. I have not been able to find any > information on this o...

Problem connecting to Outlook 2007 Number 2
I couldn't reply for some reason, as stated yesterday, my boss can't access his outlook 2007 when he comes in to the office with his laptop. He can only connect if he has his wireless or the vpn on. He gets this error message ox80042108 when he tries to open outlook without wireless or vpn. He is set up for POP 3, incoming pop.biz.rr.com, out SMTP.biz.rr.com. I tried setting him another profile, as soon as he turned off the wireless, and/or vpn, he couldn't connect even though the laptop said it had a lan connection. Any help much appreciated. Tried enabling aut...

enable user password changes through Outlook Web Access In Exch 2k
I have a Exchange 2K3 Standard sp2 server that I enabled the users to change their password through OWA. This feature was working however suddenly my users started receiving: Internet Service Manager for IIS 6.0 Error: Object required The strange thing is that I received this error when I logged in with IE (even after I updated IE) however when I attempted to do this with Firefox, it worked like a champ. Any ideas? ...

Date From Access
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 97 that i want to export data into Excel to produce graphs. The date apear as DD/MM/YYYY but i want it to show i.e 27-Jan-2005 to enable me to sort in date order. When i right click and format cells it says that the date format is already in the format that i want, but this is not the case. I have discovered that if i double click on the cell the DD/MM/YYYY format changes to the format. This is going to be very time consuming as i have thousands of rows to format. Anyone any ideas how to over come this problem. Thanks Fiona Copy your ACCESS "table...

Access 2007 error when sending email through Outlook 2007
I send email using this module: Sub sbSendMessage(argRecipient, argFrom, argSubject, argBody, argUserKey, argNbrEmail) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment Dim tmpRecipient As String Dim tmpSubject As String Dim tmpBody As String Dim tmpFrom As String Dim tmpUserKey As Long Dim tmpNbrEmail As Integer tmpRecipient = argRecipient tmpSubject = argSubject tmpBody = argBody tmpFrom = argFrom tmpUserKey = argUserKey ...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...

convert number to text #4
How can i convert a number to text format without then editing that cell to force the cell to except the format change. I need a numbers to convert to text because a download from another program is already in text format with SS# in the cell. Then using at templet sheet with a VLook Up formula to pull information off the first workbook. To convert number to text, select the area you want to convert, right-click on format cells and choose "text". "RayG" wrote: > How can i convert a number to text format without then editing that cell to > force the cell to ex...

Accessing OWA #2
Two issues. 1) Two recently added users cannot access OWA for 30-45 minutes after logging on to the server. After successful login to the network, if I try to log in to the exchange server with the URL I get a message saying that the server cannot be found. If I type the IP address then I can get in. After about a 30 minute wait after initial login, I can then successfully log in to the exchange server with the desktop shortcut or typing URL in address bar. This issue also seems to occur randomly during the day if logging into another computer or if OWA was closed and user is trying...

cannot access reports remotely via web
Hi, When trying to access reports in CRM, i received the "Crystal Reports Logon Error. Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." However, if i launch the browser in the server CRM is installed i am able to view all reports without any error. I've checked that NT Authority/Authenticated and NT Authority/Intergrated is added to the builtin user account. Anything I missed here? Regards, JM Try this critical update.... http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-017.mspx Peter "Jordan M." <jordanm@37.com> wrote in message news:eGNo0w9Z...

outlook 97 no right click functionality in inbox
When I right click on an email I no longer get a context menu. The mouse pointer briefly changes to an egg timer then back to pointer, thats it. anyone have any suggestions? Upgrade to a supported version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, werd asked: | When I right click on an email I no longer get a context menu. The | mouse pointer briefly changes to an egg timer then back to pointer, | thats it. | | anyone h...

Automating Access
I'm new to Access but experienced with Oracle, SQL etc. Here's what I want to do. Create a macro to run 4 existing queries in sequence. Each query depends on the results of the previous one. I want to send the results of the final query to an excel file. I've gotten as far as creating a macro with 4 openquery actions. When I've got the macro working properly. I want to be able to use the scheduled tasks program to run the macro at a regular time. Any help will be appreciated. We need a little more information to guide you in the right direction. Generally speaking, macr...

Voucher Number on Receipts
Anyone know how to get the voucher number to show up on the receipt? When I sell a voucher I input the serial number and it shows up on the screen. I just can not figure out the receipt variable that will show this number on the receipt. Your help is appreciated, Dan Try here; https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;861511 -- * "Dan" <nospam> wrote in message news:uCqy3Pc%23EHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... Anyone know how to get the voucher number to show up on the receipt? When I sell a voucher I input the serial number and it shows u...

How do I determine row number of a cell containing a certain number?
I have a spreadsheet in which some of the entries in column A contain integers starting with 1 and increasing by 1 until a maximum value (never more than 50). In between, the A cells are blank, even though their rows contain data in the other columns. The number of rows between those with entries in column A is variable. For example, entries might be: A5=1, A9=2, A11=3, A17=4. So there are three blank rows between A5 and A9, one between A9 and A11, and five between A11 and A17. The problem is to determine the number of the row that has the highest number in column A. In my spreadsheet,...

Pivot Chart/Report Help
I need some serious help here. I've been trying to figure this one out for 3 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've searched google extensively for anyone else that might have been having this issue but come up with nothing. OK, I have a very simple pie chart created in Access 2003. It is basically just a form in which the default view is set to "Pivot Chart." If I view this on the screen, it looks fine. If I print out the form, the chart is upside down and backwards. If I print out the report in which the form is a sub-report, the chart is upside down and backward...

Number of Copies
Hi I have a strange problem: - I have a Access 2003 db in 2000 format - I have a report in that database - I am printing the report to different printers or pdf - Suddenly the default for Number of Copies is "4" and not "1" in the Print window If I am importing the report to a new db, the defualt setting of 4 number of copies is still there. There is no code in the report and the problem is there even if I are in design view or not. - Tthe 4 must be in the report, no other reports have the default 4. - It is default 4 in every printer Thx! Staffan ...

FormatPercent Function - Access 2003
Hi, I have a query with one of the columns using the FormatPercent function. When I output this to an Excel spreadsheet, the percentage value shows up as text format. Is there a way in Access to change the percentage value from text datatype to number datatype before a user can output the query to an Excel spreadsheet? For example, query value = 90% After OutputTo XLS, I still need the value as "90%" but recognized as number format so sorting would be correct. Thanks for any feedback! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-...

RMS MS Access Link
I just figured out a way to more easily manage my database items... You can use a linked table in MS access to connect to the SQL server and. Then the table can be edited in a spreadsheet-like view. Generally, you create a new blank database in Access. Then click on Tables. Right click and create a new linked table. Go through the motions to select your SQL database server and select the dbo.Item table. For more detailed information, search google or go to: http://www.frontpagehowto.com/sqlaccess.htm Jason I did made connection with MS Access but had an error when I try to access or ...

Access Drafts when deegated permissions from another user
User A has delagated full editor permissions for all Outlook 6 folders to user B. When user B adds User A as an additional mailbox to open, User B can't see Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items etc. User B has other users for which they can see these folders. How can I get User B to see User A's Drafts, Sent ITems etc? Thanks to Braniac in advance! To access a shared folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant Reviewer permission to the root of the mailbox, as well as appropriate permission ...

Calculate total number off cells with data in
Hi All Hope I find you well I have a spreadsheet that has a number of cells that may or may not have data in them depending on curtain criteria. What I would like to be able to do is count the number of cells with data in (data is alphanumerical) and display the total number of cells with data in in a different cell. Any ideas? Hi Gazza, > What I would like to be able to do is count the number of cells with data in (data is alphanumerical) and display the total number of cells with data in in a different cell. Any ideas? > Check out the COUNTA worksheet function. Regards, Jan Kare...