Attendance Calendar

I need code for a calendar that will allow me to pick a day(s) for a user and
also specify how many hours will be taken on that day.  The individual days,
along with the hours, then need to be added to a table so the hours can be
tracked for a 12 month period.

I have found code for an attendance calendar which gets me part way there.
http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/downloads.htm  It doesn't allow hours to
be entered or to click off the day if it was chosen by mistake.

Does anyone know of code that will do everything I need?

Thanks in advance.

This doesn't allow entering i

Calendar question in Pub 2002 SP3
I have a monthly calendar that I designed for my NP annual calendar of events, with certain events falling on the same day of each month (1st Monday, 2nd Thursday, etc) along with some artwork for eye-candy and thigns like that. My problem is that being a new year I want to change the year and update the calendar, while retaining the art and all of my formatting. But, when I change the date range it seems to change the entire layout and loses everything I had done. Any ideas?? It is a ton of work to enter it all in every year ...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool problems
I'm am having issues running the Calendar Update Tool and Calendar Items moving. 1) Server Patches are installed (DST) 2) Client Patches are installed (DST) 3) Exchange 2003 DST patch installed. 4) Trying to run Exchange Calenar update Tool on step 4 I am having issues. I used msextmzcfg.exe to generate the input and ini files and verified that the ini file is correct (points the the correct ExchangeDN, location of proper tzmove.exe file, outlook.exe location, registry location). I have a test input file with 2 users (including myself). I run the batch file that was created by msext...

calendar
I would like to run a calendar program through Excel to be able to post on a webpage. Is that possible? I did not see an option to save as an HTML. Or does anyone know of a way to do it through Word 97? Check the File * Save As Web Page command. Depending on your Excel version, that command may or may not be available. And, keep in mind that Excel produces extremely bloated HTML files. You'd probably be better off with another solution. Or, maybe you need to clarify exactly what you're trying to do... John Walkenbach For Excel tips, macros, & downloads... http://j-walk.com/ss...

Remove user calendar
I have a user that wants to remove her personal calendar from displaying and instead automatically open her boss' calendar after Outlook opens. HELP? You can't remove her personal calendar, but if she has rights to open her boss' calendar (not just the calendar thru file | open, but to really open the other mailbox so it shows up in the folder list view), she can view the Outlook toolbar and drag a shortcut to it there. If she can't open the other mailbox, have the boss grant her at least "reviewer" permissions to the root of his/her mailbox folder (outlook today) ...

calendar not printing non-recurring appointments
All of a sudden, my daily calendar view is not printing non-recurring appointments. Even when I see all appointments on my screen, when it prints, it only prints the recurring appointments. I had no problem with printing all my appointments every day until a couple of days ago. I can't figure out how to fix it. Help! Version please? Service Pack Level? How were the recurring appointments added to your calendar? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: ht...

Forgot to Unshare Calendars before removing Mailboxes
Hi Everyone, Ok, Ima dummy, I admit it...The problem is that there were mailboxes created for sharing within the org...for example..."Conference room" The Calendars were shared and everything worked great. The staff decided they didnt want them after all, and so I removed the account objects and mailboxes but forgot to stop sharing the calendars. The end result is the mailboxes are gone, the accounts are gone but the Calendars are still showing up in the GAL. What to do? Thanks "Stonegarden" <Stonegarden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ok, Ima dummy, I ...

Import free Big10 Schedules into Outlook and other calendars
One for each of the Big Ten teams..very easy to use and I provide updates as game times/TV coverage change during the course of the season www.bigtenrantandrave.com/Schedules.htm ...

calendar
Is it possible to schedule and view others calendars in MS CRM without an add-on? Thanks, Mike Hi Michael, I am afraid that is not possilbe. You need an addon or may be a SRS Report. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Michael Cameron" wrote: > Is it possible to schedule and view others calendars in MS CRM without an > add-on? > > Thanks, > Mike > > > ...

Clearing calendar
What's the easiest way to delete the items in my main calendar in outlook 2002. Do i have to individually delete or can i just clear the calendar? ...

Calendar Synching...?
I have users that need to use a shared calendar but they also need to use their own calendar. I have searched high and low and can't seem to figure out how to synch those 2 calendars together with Outlook XP (2002)? Is there anyone out there that can help me in this or maybe give me a resource that might better answer the question. Thanks in advance, Mark Broom Can anyone help on this yet or is something that just wont and cannot happen? "Mark Broom" <mbroom@guernsey-county.net> wrote in message news:OCXlc0TLEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have users that need t...

cannot open public folder calendar in calendar view
We are using Outlook 2003 SP1, Exchange 2003 native mode SP2, Windows 2003 native mode SP1 I have created a public folder calendar to use for vacation scheduling. We can see it in OWA and if we switch to the folder list view in Outlook 2003, we can open it that way, but we would like to be able to open it from the calendar view in Outlook so we can compare calendars side by side. Many thanks wongcna In news:u2$xFVZAGHA.3268@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, wongcna <wongcna@hotmail.com.nospam> typed: > We are using Outlook 2003 SP1, Exchange 2003 native mode SP2, Windows > 2003...

Multiple Calendars
I have created multiple calendars for my boss, for different program components. He has the need to print these calendars frequently, but finds it extremely frustrating to have to change the header for each calendar he prints. I must say it seems obvious to me that there should be a way to have separate headers for each calendar, obviating the need to change the header for each different calendar printed. Another issue is the impossibility of emailing the calendars. We do not have ready access to a web server and I have not been able to save as html without a webserver. I tried e...

Windows Live Calendar with Entourage Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Could someone just be clear about this. The subjuct never really gets addressed and is referred to another link. <br> Will Windows Live Calendar ever duplicate itself in Entourage as it does in Outlook. Right now, via Outlook Connecter, the calendar entries carry over to my Outlook program on my PC. Will that feature ever be part of the entourage program. Seems like it should. I do not have access to an exchange account but I still use the two platforms for my work and appointments. I ...

calendar responses to not show for the invitee
I schedule meetings for my boss and use outlook calendar to send the invite on her behalf but she does not want to see all the feedback (excepted, declined, etc). How can I block her from seeing all that but yet show me on my calendar the responses from the invites? There's a setting on your Boss' Delegates tab to have all meeting related emails sent only to their Delegate (that's you). Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "enza" <enza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D6AF880-E619-4C39-93DD-9580D29E513F@microsoft.com... >I s...

Calendar Formatting Based Upon Multple Date Ranges
Hi there, what I am after is simple enough in nature, but seems to be difficult to create. Basically I work on a rotational job. Usually it is 4 weeks at site, and 4 weeks off. Sometimes that can Change to 6 on, 2 off, etc. I'd like to create a calendar that allows me to specify a start date, # days on, # days off, and have it format a calendar with simple colors for days working. I don't care what has happened up to this point in the year - just from the 'start day' forward. any suggestions would be appreciated. Try this http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=...

share calendars #2
is there a utility where the administrator can share - read only - everyone's calendars without having to go user by user and do this in Outlook? Thanks, Raul Rego On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:05:12 -0500, "Raul" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote: >is there a utility where the administrator can share - read only - >everyone's calendars without having to go user by user and do this in >Outlook? > >Thanks, >Raul Rego > pfdavadmin http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

Why does my calendar delete appointments after 6 months?
My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help? "Bunny" <Bunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE637247-B076-436A-8418-9583F8A25EE0@microsoft.com... > My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months? > How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my > Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can ...

Publisher Calendar #2
I have set up a calendar for 2004. I am trying to type the same information into each day of the calendar year. How can I do that without typing or using paste and going through each day of the calendar year and pasting the information day by day. ...

Default to Calendar, not the Inbox, when opening
Is there a way to set 2007 to open to the Calendar, not the Inbox, when it boots up? Thanks, Karla Brandau Yep. Tools > Options > Other tab > Advanced Options button. You want the setting right at the top of the dialog box. "kj" <karla@karlaspeaks.com> wrote in message news:9f600776-66ac-48dd-9d94-5d7950aafc64@l34g2000vba.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to set 2007 to open to the Calendar, not the Inbox, > when it boots up? > > Thanks, > > Karla Brandau ...

Moving Appointments in Calendar...
Hi , I use calendar mainly for showing my jobs, tasks and notes, because I can move them around from day to day. I frequently get a backlog of these daily calender entries, and would like to move them forward in time, instead of them being 3 weeks back in the calendar. Is there an easy way to move 10 or 15 of these entries at a time? I can use the shift button, but I have to "pick" every entry individually that way. I wish there was a "select all" for a day's entries. Any better techniqies for moving them? Thanks, Steve (Office 2007, WinXP SP2) ...

Change default calendar view
How do I configure Outlook so the default calendar view is "7-day"? I'm getting tired of clicking "week" then "show full week" every time I access my schedule. Can the default view be changed? It should keep whatever the last view was. But I suppose you could set the work week to all seven days. Harry wrote: > How do I configure Outlook so the default calendar view is "7-day"? I'm > getting tired of clicking "week" then "show full week" every time I access my > schedule. Can the default view be...

Removing Calendar
A friend who does not have internet access has asked me to pose this question for him. Somehow he has managed to plant a very nice calendar (similar to the one you get when you click the time in the system tray) smack in the middle of his spreadsheet. He cannot remember how he got it there and, worse, cannot now find out how to remove it. Can anyone help please? -- Keith Willcocks In xl2003, I'd use: View|toolbars|Control Toolbox Then click on the Design mode icon (top left icon) then rightclick on the calendar control and choose delete. Then click on the design mode icon. ...

keeping calendar and folders in navigation bar
ol03. i have navigation bar open. i click on calendar button (small icons) at bottom and calendar opens showing several months. i then click on 'folder list' icon, and folders show on navigation bar with current month still at top. that is perfect. except if i click on one of the folders, the month disappears and folders take up the whole nav. bar. isn't there a way to keep calendar and folders open at same time? ...

Creating calendar based on agency program data
I am working with a group of social service agencies, who want to create a joint community calendar of programs. Their vision is to have a calendar with programs coded by age group, time of day, day of week, and other information. i could easily group this data in a simple Access database and produce a simple report, but they want the output in a visually useful way, such as a monthly calendar. Can one produce a calendar report based on data in a database? We would need to keep this data constantly updated. Thanks. ...