Access 2007 Email Data Collection

Hi.

I am conveting an existing Access 2000 application to 2007 and would like to
add the functionality provided by the new Email Data Collection Wizard.  My
users are used to sending emails from withing the Access application by just
pushing  button.  I would like to provide the wizard's functionality with VBA
programming.  I'm already familiar with code to open an Outlook session,
create email messages and send messages using VBA.  I'm assuming there is a
way to send the data collection form programatically as well.  Can anyone
point me to the documentation for this new function?  All I've been able to
find are instructions on using the wizard.

Thanks;
--
Michelle

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Reporting from Project Server

Attaching Contacts to new email

Emails #3