Weeknumbers to calendar component?

Hi

I have put a calendar activex component into my form.

I wonder if it is possible to get also weeknumbers involved in
calendar component?

Hannu

0
hanski

Not sure exactly what you mean by "get... involved in calendar component." If
you place a textbox on your form named *WeekNumber* and then use this code
(where YourCalendarName is the actual name of your ActiveX calendar)

Private Sub YourCalendarName_Click()
  WeekNumber = Format(YourCalendarName, "ww")
End Sub

it will place the week number in the textbox.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

missinglinq
7/5/2007 10:08:56 AM
also

weeknumber = Datepart("ww",yourCalendarName)

Datepart can return the following based on the interval as follows:
Interval- will return
--------    --------------
yyyy    Year
q         Quarter
m        Month
y         Day of year
d         Day
w        Weekday
ww      Week
h         Hour
n         Minute
s         Second

Ron

0
Ron2006
7/5/2007 2:15:38 PM
That's what I love about Access! There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a
cat!

;0)>

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

missinglinq

How do you change hours view in the calendar?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Hi, I've just gone over the Mac and used to using version 2003 &amp; 2007 MS Office. My calendar only shows about 3 hours in day view and I'd like to see as per previous versions of calendar the whole day. I believe you could at one time set this up within the Options tab but this seems to have disappeared in 2008. Does anyone have any ideas on how this can be done? <br><br>Just in case this doesn't publish using MS Office 2008 and Snow Leopard OS on imacbookpro. ...

Sharing calendar and contacts with outlook 2003
I need a simple soulution to share calendar and contacts with outlook 2003 for 5 users with an exchange server. I have used net folders with a computer acting as a Microsoft mail server, but this doesn't work with 2003. I thought I heard of a way to do this with 2003 using a standard pop3 email account and nothing else. I have seen a few 3 party solutions, but I hadn't yet figured out if I need some sort of stand alone server not. Thanks with or without an exchange server? do you have a windows 2003 server? if the answer to either of the above questions is no exchange se...

Exchange 2007 / OWA / Shared Calendar
Hi, is it possible to open a shared Calendar in OWA from MS Exchange 2007? In MS Exchange 2003 it was possible to open a shared folder by e.g.: https://exchangeserver/exchange/%username%/calendar I tried already different stuff - like: https://exchangeserver/owa/Username/calendar or e-mail address/calendar.... Thx in advanced -- Best regards Christian Strasil-Ertlbauer Have you tried, https://mail.yourcompany.com/owa/username@yourcompany.com/?cmd=contents&f=calendar or https://mail.yourcompany.com/owa/username@yourcompany.com From my experiences, both users need mailboxes on...

Outlook calendar question #2
Using Outlook 2002 on a WinXP system. When I start Calendar, today's date is not highlighed in blue in the month view. I can switch to day or week view, then back to month view, and then it's highlighted. Clicking on "today" doesn't highlight it, either. Is there a way to tell Outlook to always highlight today on the monthly calendar view? Thanks. -- ----------------------------------------------------- Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle@gmail.com are you starting outlook in outlook today? start in any other folder and avoid using outlook today and it should work ...

Checked out enterprise calendar in Project Server 2007
Hi: I have a checked out enterprise calendar, how can I find out who checked out? Is it possible to force it to be checked in? Cheng Wu Cheng Wu -- Log into PWA with administrator permissions and then click Server Settings - Force Check-In Enterprise Objects. Click the pick list at the top and choose the Enterprise Calendars item. On this page, you will now see who checked out the calendar and when they checked it out. And then you can also check in the calendar as well. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts h...

multiple xp accounts share outlook contacts and calendar
we have one computer at home. it has xp home edition installed. we have two user accounts, one for me, one for the wife. both of us use outlook 2002. we each have our own inboxes, contacts, calendar, etc. it's like having outlook installed on two separate machines. this is good. however, i need to have us share our calendar and contacts only, not our inboxes. i think i need to point both outlooks to the .pst files that i place in the "all users" directory, but i'm not sure how to isolate the contacts and calendar pst files. can someone walk me through this with instructions?...

Entourage calendar erased except recent events and ongoing events

Public folder calendar
Does anyone know of a way for individuals calendars in Outlook to automatically populate a central public folder calendar? ...

Theatrical Calendar
My client was using Publisher 97 to create calendars where the start of the week was Monday instead of Sunday (he called it a 'theatrical calendar'). He upgraded to Publisher 2000 and now does not have an option for the week to start on a Monday. Is this correct or am I missing something? Why would this feature have been removed? Who the hell do you think you are questioning the removal of excellent features Microsoft decided for you no longer need in the later version. Look they are *SUBSTANTIALLY* better going back to Publisher 97 as it is a far superior product in every way to...

convert julian date to calendar date in excel
Does anyone know how to convert julian date to calendar date in excel? Works for the current year... If you have your Julian date on A1 then on B1: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),1,0)+A1 It will return the date corresponding to that julian date on the current year... should be the same exept for leap years... Cheers Juan >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how to convert julian date to calendar date in excel? >. > Hi Charlymon! If by Julian date you mean the day number of a particular year you can use: eg For day number 345 in 2004 =DATE(2004,1,345) Returns: 10-Dec-2004...

Unable to load components
We are having an issue on one Citrix box in the farm. When the application attempts to load one of our ocx's an exception is thrown "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." The ocx is a wrapper for a .Net dll that houses a webbrower control. The support technicians at that site say that the issue became apparent about two weeks ago and nothing has changed on the box since before December of 09. This is also true of the other machines on the farm, though they all work as expected. When googling the issue, everyone is convinced that such...

ANN: HTML WYSIWYG editor component
http://www.terrainformatica.com/htmeditor/ HtmEditor is small, fast and easy embeddable HTML WYSIWYG editor component. Dot. Andrew Fedoniouk http://terrainformatica.com ...

sync diffrent calendar
Hello! Is it possible to synchronize two calendars of two user-accounts in different exchange servers automatically ? This two user accounts are the same person working in two company's and cause of date-conflicts it would be good to have the dates synchronized. Regards, Alex. Is it possible? Yes. But you'd have to write custom code. If a product exists (I've never heard of one) it'd surely be listed at http://www.slipstick.com. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Alexander Fong" <af@tirolweb.net...

Share Calendar
Hi I have worked out how to share an Outlook Calendar when not using Exchange. However, I can only see limited details on the other PC. For example, if I make an appointment and simply type in the word "test" all I see on the other computer is "Busy". How do I see the details of the appointment? Thanks Grandad ...

Calendar server problem
WTF is wrong with the calendar.office.microsoft.com server??? Mid December 2009 things started to go south. Repeated appearance of login dialogue boxes when the automatic updates of my published calendar occurred. Appearance of error dialogue boxes: "The update of "calendar" failed." No one seems to have an answer although many posts indicate that this problem is widespread. Why can't I find any information on this from Microsoft?? If someone from Microsoft sees this post, PLEASE post an explanation on Live ID and Microsoft Online Office webpages!!!...

Default Calendar Item is set with a recurrence
Hello, Using outlook 2007, and every time I go in to create a new calendar item it defaults with a recurrence of every week on Thursday. I am not finding much info on this at all other that if the pc is a dell. The pc is not a dell but an HP nc6230 laptop. TIA Joe "Joe C" <mojoe176@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OMyVBgqQKHA.5032@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Using outlook 2007, and every time I go in to create a new calendar item it > defaults with a recurrence of every week on Thursday. I am not finding much > info on this at all other that if the pc is a del...

Calendar Invite with Graphic Grows Disproportional to Graphic Size
I am sending an invite in Outlook 2007. Without the JPG, the size of the invite is 8K. When I add the graphic (which is 89K) the size of the invite grows to 484K. I have tried copying a pasting the image to Word and various programs and copying it back to the invite. No help. (copying and pasting the graphic from Word grows the file to over 900K). The graphic in an email message (not the file but the open picture) is 54K. If I copy and paste that picture into a calendar invite, it is still 494. Is there any way to get the size of the calendar invite small while using a...

Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript?
Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript? Is this possible? -- 100% Accurate Display Screen OCR http://www.OCR4Screen.com On 8/7/2010 4:51 PM, Peter Olcott wrote: > Registration free COM for Windows Script Components written in VBScript? > Is this possible? > A form of registration free COM is available for Windows Script Components: With Windows Script Components you use the moniker "script:" followed by the full path to the .wsc file. You could also use a URL to the .wsc file if it were available on a Web server. You ...

Runtime error 429 Active X component can't create object
Runtime error 429 Active X component can't create object, this message keeps appearing twice and I can't run RMS Manager and POS only Administrator. I tried to reinstalled RMS and the Epson OPOS but still appears this message and can't get logged. Had this many times before. Something in your MSDE installation got overwritten probably. If this is your server computer, BACK UP your data - manually if you have to. I can't stress this enough. You will need to restore your database later... I would actualyl find the .mdf and .ldf files themselves and back them up. Search t...

uk calendar
silly question this - but how do I revert from US to UK calendar? Control Panel > Regional settings. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "jacobite" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43c801c3fedc$a76ca000$a301280a@phx.gbl... > silly question this - but how do I revert from US to UK > calendar? thanks - but I may be being really stupid... but I don't see any 'control panel'... and there ...

Outlook Calendar 05-25-10
How can I print Calendar in 15minute increments please? Krysia C wrote: > How can I print Calendar in 15minute increments please? See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/print15min.asp for the steps needed. 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com) 'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45725 http://www.outlookforums.com ...

How to block reminders in a public calendar
When I send a calendar item from a Public calendar, it is including a reminder to the invitees even though it is unchecked in the calendar item and unchecked as a default in my preferences. I have Outlook 2003 and they have Outlook 2007. What version of Exchange? If 2007, it might be this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;945854 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.n...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

Calendar reminders will not dismiss.
We are running Outlook 2003 with Cache Mode enabled. We are having a problem where calendar reminders do not dismiss. When the user opens Outlook the calendar reminder window opens as it sould but when you hit Dismiss or Dismiss All the window pops up again 1 or 2 minutes later, this happens over and over. The reminders stack up and all reminders are displayed, even from days past. It appears to be a problem with the cache mode files, (.OST files), and the actual mailbox being out of sync. Here is what we have done to try to fix the problem. 1. Open Outlook with the /clearreminder...

Can't Open Shared Calendar in Public Folder
I have OL 2007 running on exchange server 2003. Here is the scenario: 1. Created new calendar in public folders. 2. Gave "owner" permission to all users in outlook. 3. Trying to open the calendar to view as an overlay of my calendar. 4. Clicked on my calendar and then clicked on the calendar icon on the bottom to list available calendars with checkboxes. The new calendar in the public folders is not there. Do I need to open the shared calendar first? If so, I can't seem to find it when I click "open shared calendar". Thanks! did you add it to the public folder...