The data in my form is changing after the status is closed

I have a form which is based on a query for invoicing.  I have some
client who have been invoiced for their service and not their status
is closed.  If this person returns as a client and I set the new
contract year and I go to the invoicing form to invoice for their new
serivce the prior year contract year information for the service which
has already been closed is no longer there.  I want to keep this data
as read only, but still be able to add new information.

0
williamsnis

Outlook 2007 error when closing
Hi, Why am I getting this error when closing Outlook 2007. "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" and it shows a check box "Restart Microsoft Office Outlook". I'm getting below details when clicking "What data does this error report contain?" Error Signature: Appname:outlook.exe Appver: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp: 4a89dc70 Modulename: dccmsp32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2009.929 ModStamp: 39d4133c fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005346 Please help. Thanks in ad...

Changing start date
Scenario: In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave the end date alone. If I change the start date, OL automatically changes the end date to preserve the two-week duration. Is there a way to change the start date without affecting the end date? Richard Evans <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote: > In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and > ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave > the end date alone. If I change the s...

Help building a filter on a form
Okay, I downloaded the Issue database template and simplified it greatly. Now, I can't get the "search issues" form to work. I have the following controls on my search form: Application (dropdown list) TextSearch (text field) I'd like to modify the existing code so that when I make an entry and click the "search" button, it will make the form footer visible (where the "browse_all_issues" form is imbedded as a subform). That part works. But, the next lines set the filter and turn it on... Me.FormFooter.Visible = True DoCmd.Mo...

Importing data #5
Hello, I have a workbook in Excel 2003 that I need some advice on please. The data used in the spreadsheet is collected online into a CSV file, this CSV file is imported into Excel onto a "Raw Data" worksheet. From this raw data several other worksheets need to access this raw data to prepare the reports required. I have the first report sheet designed and it picks up the data from the Raw Data sheet. The problem I need help with is updating the raw data; when I download a new file from our web site and refresh the data import the report worksheet does not update correctly. Fo...

Append Query
I have a table "Rates" with the following data: StartDate: 5/15/08 End Date: 6/23/08 Rate: $53 StartDate: 6/24/08 End Date: 7/15/08 Rate: $86 StartDate: 7/16/08 EndDate: 9/19/08 Rate: $99 I have another table "Transactions". I want to create an append query such that if I supply the StartDate and EndDate, the query will populate the "Transactons" table with date and rate data from the "Rates" table for each and every day within the date range. Example: If I supply the StartDate of 6/23/08 and the EndDate of 6/25/08, the query would pop...

Save n Refresh New Form
Hi All, I have use the 'Save' command button in the access2000. However, I need additional function when I click the 'Save' button. Click 'Save' - 'Yes' --> Save the data and then refresh into new form with the Log Number(Primary Key) increase to the next number No issue on the 'No' function. Pls help. Thank you. Private Sub SaveData_Click() On Error GoTo Err_SaveData_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, acSaveRecord, , acMenuVer70 Exit_SaveData_Click: Exit Sub Err_SaveData_Click: MsgBo...

OWA session Timeout (Form Based Auth )
Wondering if it is possible in Exchange 2003 SP2 to have different OWA timeout for different users using the same OWA HTTP VS to connect... If not, can a second HTTP VS on the same server as the first have different timeout, or is it a server setting ( I think it is done trough OWA web admin tool ) !!! Thanks !!! ...

How to combine/consolidate data
Hi, I am about to create an Excel file that should be used by custmers to place orders. On the first sheet, I would like to have a summary of the entire order, so the customer can see what he ordered. All data is organized in same sort of tables accross several sheets - each sheet representing different product group. So, lets say I have table organized like below: ColumnA ColumnB ColumnC Product Price Order Prod1 10 1 Prod2 20 Prod3 20 2 And I have several of such tables on different sheets corresponding to each prodcut category. Now, on the first sheet, I w...

Traspose Column data into Row
Hi, I want to transpose column data in to row. I have seen many posts (using INDEX or OFFSET functions) but all these solution assume a fixed block of data to be transposed, My problem is that the data i have not only has variable blocks to be transposed but also has some duplicate headings(headings are duplicate but the data in front of each heading has different value. Below is the example of data Col A Col B Col C PRODUCT COST COMPONENT COST$ A Raw Mat 10 A D L ...

Analysing data from several excel workbooks
Hi, I'm totally new to excel and i need to analyse the changes in a funding position across several years in a seperate excel sheet. As in, submissions are made year on year showing the amount of revenue spent on several different services. I need to be able to compare how those have moved over the last 5 years in a single spreadsheet. I appreciate any help. Thanks To give a clear answer we would need a bit more detail of the data layout Give us a simplified version of what the data looks like Your 'subject' talks about different workBOOKS but the text of the ...

Conditional Formatting
I have a row of cells that calculate the totals for their columns but I force to be blank via IF statements until certain conditions are met. Once these conditions are met, the total appears. I'd like to also highlight these total cells via conditional formatting. My conditional formatting input is simply "If Cell is Greater than 0, format". For some reason all the cells format as though they are all > 0 yet they don't display anything. Are there some internal rules that specifiy when a cell is really 0? Is there another way to do this that won't care what the for...

Setting up a Form to be able to print
I have set up a form so as there are two pages (one after the other) on the form. When i view the first page of the form in Print Preview - there are two pages that i am able to print. However, when i print it out, only the "first page" of the Form prints. Any suggestions as to find out how to be able to print both pages of the form? You might try saving the form as a report, then adjusting the margins. Right-click on the form's name in the database window and choose: Save As then change the dropdown in the dialog to Report. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastr...

Trying to put job# picked in combo box from Main form into Subform
Below is the code I put in and there is an erro Me![Job] = Forms!frmljncCleaning!cbojoblocautonum.Column(1) I am trying to automatically fill in the job(number) in the subform based off of what is selected in the combo box of the main form - the job number is the second field in the combo box. I am sure sytax is wrong somewhere - just not sure where?? Thanks, Barb No I am getting the below error with the suggested code Invalid reference to the parent property The combo box of jobsloacautonum is actually an unbound combo box the only thing bound on the main form is the date. Would l...

Excel document changes format
Hi, I have an Excel document that changes format unexpectedly. It seems to change the format of the document eventhough i saved it. I have to resize the windows of the bar graphs, etc. It just doesn't save it the way i want. I re-installed MSOffice and re-did the NT profile, but still persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Excel does seem to have problems if the screen zoom is anything othe than 100%. Usually changing to 100 and back resets he screen display -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

recovering data
Money 2000: Is there a way to recover data that was not backed up. I accidently deleted all deposits. When I used the restore file procedure all saved deposits were restored, but all deposits and withdrawals that hadn't been backed up were deleted. How can I get that work back? Thanks! Retype it all? I mean, seriously, if you type three pages to a document in Word that you last backed up a month ago, delete the three pages and then quit Word where are you? "ETHORN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e40d01c3f101$8989da00$a101280a@phx.gbl...

Managing Data Table
Hi, I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it, please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance. Yogesh Hi Yogesh What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)? If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yogesh" <Yogesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68FDA89-6289-4341-8886-54C580...

Question with local vs. remote (Exchange server) data
Can someone please explain something basic to me about the way Outlook works. I'm a Mac user and not familiar with this thing but now need to figure out how to synchronize it with a PocketPC PDA device. We've got Outlook on our PCs (W2K), connected to an Exchange server. So, I see my calendar and contacts, which I know live on the server. But when I sync my device, it ends up empty. Is there some sort of "local" (to my PC) data that it's using instead of the Exchange server's info? If so, where is it and how do I find it? If I could find it, I could copy the Exchan...

Close a billing cycle
I am trying to close a billing cycle and am recieving the following error message: has a balance discrepancy. Accounts Receivable indicates a balance of $15.88. The last closing balance indicates a balance of $3,236.10 as of 9/13/2006. The afore mentioned customer has a zero balance. The customer paid his bill in full and finance chgs. were assigned the same day. Finance charges were written off with an adjustment to customer balance. All of this occurred during the cycle we are trying to close. Any suggestions on how to get around this? ...

VFW webcam
Hi, I'm using Video For Windows to capture images from creative webcam in my application. This is giving me image in size 640x480. However, i need image in landscape resolution where width is less than height. I tried to squeeze the captured image but its distorting it badly. Any ideas how can we capture images from webcam in desired resolution? Thanks, neo see the amcap sample in DirectShow SDK -- Regards Sheng Jiang Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++ http://www.jiangsheng.net http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/ <dhapola@yahoo.com> ???? news:1160125564.284431....

Bytes in Data Page Row
I am reading a book titled "Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Internals". In Chapter 6, which was authored by Kalen Delaney, Kimberly Tripp, and Paul Randall, the following table and Clustered Index is created: CREATE TABLE Employee( EmployeeID INT NOT NULL IDENTITY, LastName NCHAR(30) NOT NULL, FirstName NCHAR(29) NOT NULL, MiddleInitial NCHAR(1) NULL, SSN CHAR(11) NOT NULL, OtherColumns CHAR(258) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Junk') GO ALTER TABLE Employee ADD CONSTRAINT EmployeePK PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED (EmployeeID) GO It states on page 321 of the aforementione...

data import and word templates missing from CRM
Hi. I'm working with a new install of CRM and there are some icons missing in the setttings area such as the import function on the data management page and word templates under templates. Any ideas about why this is? Thanks. ...

Getting Combo boxes to change options based on other Combo boxes.
Using Excel 2007. I am trying to create either Form Control Combo Boxes or ActiveX Combo Boxes that will change the selectable options based on selections made in previous combo boxes. I am having a hard time finding any information that will work for me. Can someone tell me how to make 5 combo boxes change available listed options when specific options are selected in another combo box? Please? I've been working on this for a very long time without success. I've tried using Data Validation, but my formulas are too long for all the different possible combinations. You are...

how to create row with data
imagine i have two rows: name and color: mary blue ken brown will blue what i want is having, in another row, just the names that have blue eyes, like mary will thank you On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:26:04 -0700, rafael <rafael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >imagine i have two rows: name and color: >mary blue >ken brown >will blue > >what i want is having, in another row, just the names that have blue eyes, >like >mary >will Like: mary will or like: mary will ???? ty i have excel 2000 what i want is all names in a single row, wi...

change font size of first character
I have a template that allows users to print business cards. It displays a form where they enter their name and three other lines of text. I would like to increase the font size of the first character in each word if the user enters the text in upper case. The code I'm using to capture the text from the form is: With ActiveDocument For intLoop1 = 1 To 10 .Bookmarks("Name" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2)).Range.InsertBefore txtName .Bookmarks("Title" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2) & "a").Range.InsertBef...

How can I get data from an entity via java script
How can I get data from an entity via java The problem: I have a new entity with alle zipcodes and cities/countries. I want it to be so that if a person enters data in the zip code on account or contact that city and state automatically is filled with corresponding data from the new zip code entity. How can I do this, java script ?` Any ideas appriciated ! Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 13991 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke de...