The data in my form is changing after the status is closed

I have a form which is based on a query for invoicing.  I have some
client who have been invoiced for their service and not their status
is closed.  If this person returns as a client and I set the new
contract year and I go to the invoicing form to invoice for their new
serivce the prior year contract year information for the service which
has already been closed is no longer there.  I want to keep this data
as read only, but still be able to add new information.

0
williamsnis