Sync 2 combo boxes where one of the combo box has a value list

I have a combo box "Multi-Homing Enabled"that is unbound, its set  to
value list (Yes;No)
and table named "No. of LMG" (also unbound.)

o	If user selects Multi-Homing Enabled asNo, NumOfLMG should equal to
0.
o	If user selects Multi-Homing Enabled asNo, NumOfLMG should equal to
1.

I'm new to access and need help in doign this, can anyone Please help?

0
emerlita

Your post is confusing...
The first combo box has only yes/no as choices?  I suggest using a checkbox
instead if you only have two choices, saves a mouse click and is just more
logical.  The second combobox is bound to a table called NumOfLMG?  You say
it is unbound, but that can't be if it has a table as source.

So, if I were doing this, I would have a checkbox (named Check1 in example)
with a label caption "Check if yes".  On the click event, put:

If Check1 Then
'write code to set your field NumOfLMG to 1
else
'write code to set your field NumOfLMG to 0
End If

Since I am not sure what you meant in your question, that is as far as I can
take you until you explain further what you are trying to accomplish.

Damon

<emerlita@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I have a combo box "Multi-Homing Enabled"that is unbound, its set  to
> value list (Yes;No)
> and table named "No. of LMG" (also unbound.)
>
> o If user selects Multi-Homing Enabled asNo, NumOfLMG should equal to
> 0.
> o If user selects Multi-Homing Enabled asNo, NumOfLMG should equal to
> 1.
>
> I'm new to access and need help in doign this, can anyone Please help?

0
Damon

More Columns #2

Need some advanced help on this one!
Hi guys, I found a sample Access program that takes data from its database to generate an EDI EDIFACT ORDERS file (OrdersS93a.edi). Here is the code: Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim oEdiDoc As Fredi.ediDocument Dim oSchema As Fredi.ediSchema Dim oInterchange As Fredi.ediInterchange Dim oGroup As Fredi.ediGroup Dim oTransactionset As Fredi.ediTransactionSet Dim oSegment As Fredi.ediDataSegment Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim oRsInterchange As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsGroup As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsTransactionSet As ADODB.Reco...

Display total value on subform
I have a job-costing page for our orders, which is a subform on a tab control linked to all other parts of the database by Ref. The aim is to show all costs, with total, then all revenue, with total, then the profit. The incoming costs are entered here and then stored in a table, no problem. Sales invoices are generated via other forms and I have a query that displays just the basic details for each invoice filtered by Ref so that we see only the invoices raised for that particular current order. These are displayed on a nested subform based on the query. When there are several sales invo...

Vlookup return most recent date (value)
Hello, I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal ID# (001). Column B contains a timestamp. My table has multiple entries for each ID# and different timestamps for each entry. I want to use a vlookup to find the MOST RECENT timestamp for EACH ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan With your data in ColA/B and the query ID in cell C1 try the below =SUMPRODUCT(MAX(($A$2:$A$100=C1)*$B$2:$B$100)) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "ryanholliday" wrote: > Hello, > > I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal I...

AD Sync problem

Linking files 2 ways

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

Goal Seek #2

default values in a cell

Contacts in Exchange #2

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...