Switchboard Form deleted, how do I get it back?

I was attempting to do something and I deleted the switchboard
template form. I still have the stuff in the switchboard manager and
the switchboard table, but I no longer have the form.

Is there anyway to regenerate this form? I assume there is, but I have
had not success finding it.

Thanks in advance for help!

David

0
DtTall

On 1 May 2007 10:24:28 -0700, DtTall wrote:

> I was attempting to do something and I deleted the switchboard
> template form. I still have the stuff in the switchboard manager and
> the switchboard table, but I no longer have the form.
>
> Is there anyway to regenerate this form? I assume there is, but I have
> had not success finding it.
>
> Thanks in advance for help!
>
> David
..
Click on Tables.
Rename the "Switchboard Items" table to "Old Switchboard".

Open the Switchboard Manager and now create a new switchboard. All you
need is any one item.

Save and name the new switchboard.

Click on Tables.
Delete this new "Switchboard Items" table.
Rename the "Old Switchboard" to "Switchboard Items".

Done.

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

delete data between subtotals
I would like to delete all data between my subtotals without the subtotals changing. I tried to collapse the whole sheet and to copy the then visible data (with paste values only). this did not work. is there any other way to get rid of data between subtotals? appreciate your help. please see attachement. Attachment filename: illustration_1.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=446537 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi see Peo's response in your original thread -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany >...

Subfor delete not allowed
Hi All, I know i am missing soething here but i can't seem to explain this condition. The condition exists with all of my forms that contain subforms. A DB table contains 2 fields, School_name and Unit_number (it is intended to track which Scout units draw from which schools) both fields are many to many relationships. A school may have many units drawing scouts from it and unit may draw from many school but no duplicates are allowd. So both unit_number and School_name are joint keys in the School-Unit Table. Each of these is linked to its own tables called Schools (Sch...

reference cell above even if row deleted
I would like to be able to reference a cell imediately above the current cell even if the row above that cell had just been deleted. For instance: contents of A5: =A4+$B$1 then delete row 4 and rather than have contents of A4:#REF!+$B$1 have it A4:A3+$B$1 Is there some way to do this? Thanks for any tips. John Keith kd0gd@juno.com You can use the OFFSET function: =OFFSET(A5,-1,0)+$B$1 John Keith wrote: > I would like to be able to reference a cell imediately above the > current cell even if the row above that cell had just been deleted. > > For instance: > > conte...

Form not populating
Hello all... I have a edit record form, which was working, until I added record navigation buttons to the form (memberinfo) that has the edit record button that opens it. I'm not sure where the problem is, but the eidt record form no longer populates the information. The filter shows the correct info, but the text boxes are all blank. Here is the code for the edit record button on the memberinfo form. -------------------------- Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "EditMemberInfo" stLinkCriteria = "[MembershipNumber]=...

We are getting stat=Deferred: Connection reset errors .....
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am getting a lot of emails BUT an Exchange admin from another company that sends SMTP email to is saying that he sees a lot of stat=Deferred: Connection reset error messages in his log file. very very weird. Has anyone seen this issue? He can telnet to the server fine etc... plus I am getting email from his company but it is deferring aa ton though. Thanks What version of Exchange and SP level Oliver Exchange 5.5 SP 4 is our IMS. "Oliver Moazzezi" wrote: > What version of Exchange and SP level > > Oliver > >...

Continuous Form Use
I created a form similar to an Access form. It's for logging in phone calls and messages. Is there a way to set it up like in Access where a single form appears on 1 page but can generate subsequent pages within the file? Or is setting it up as a table the only way it can be done? Our IT contractor doesn't want me to use Access otherwise this would be a breeze. Any suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks. You can spawn forms off a form, and access the data on that form. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ryjack" <ryjack@disc...

Getting a subform control to requery
Main Form : F_BU Subform1: F_BU_Cat2 SubForm2: F_BU_Cat3 When I click on one of the records in subform1 (field BillCat) the OnClick event uses the value in the field as a criteria in a query that is used in the combox (cbxCat3) in Subform 2. Here is the code I was trying to use: Me.Parent!F_BU_Cat3.Form!cbxCat3.Requery It was working for a while but now not when I click on the "BillCat" field in Subform 1 I get: Method: Form" of Object ' _Subform' Failed. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-form...

Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help
Dear Member of this Help Forum; please help..please help me because i have lost all my important emails and i am so depressed...so sad....please Help....i HAVE SEARCHED THIS FROUM BUT NO ONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE.... My story and what i have done : I have a "Yahoo Small Business Account" with domain name and hosting, and 3 email address from that account. i used to use NO EMAIL CLIENT LIKE OUTLOOK at all and i used to save all my emails on yahoo servers and using yahoo normal email website to read, send and save all my emails...untill tonight! tonight i set up outlook 200...

can I get "step by step" on color seperating for commercial printi
This is kind of an extension on my previous message but I feel it would help a lot more. Can someone give me a quick step by step on making a document with text and photo into a press quality color seperated piece using PMS colors and process black? Or maybe point me to a site that can give step by step on that stuff? ...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Print button on Report form
Hi all :-) =20 Access 2007 Pro Plus, Vista Ultimate SP2 I am preparing a small app for a friend who is handicapped, and am = trying to make things as simple as possible for them to use. I am trying = to limit the number of functions and clicks necessary to accomplish = tasks as much as possible, and would like to try an idea. I want to add a small button on the report form that will print the = report when clicked. I have done this on display forms to print as a = report, but, not on a report form. In trying to add such a button to the = report form in 2007 I am not being offered...

Can administrator empty Deleted items in each mailbox
Hi, Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items folder? Tx, Gasper Are you talking in each user's mailbox or the deleted items available for restore? What version of Exchange? -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Gasper" <NOSPAMgasper.derzanic@tipro.si> wrote in message news:tAfEb.108$%x4.10122@news.siol.net... > Hi, > > Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items > folder? > > Tx, > > Gasper > > > > Is it possible to delete Deleted items in each user mailbox on Exchange ...

How to get Global Notification of browser request...
Hye, I am trying to get notification of any browser request... (not only that of the local server.. so filters will not be the right way to solve problem) So, whenever any request like (http://www.yahoo.com/) is made in IE, I want my DLL routine or my EXE should be called.. So, how to do that, any suggestion will be highly appreciated... -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co.in the program you need is called Browser Helper Objects http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnwebgen/html/bho.asp -- Command what is yours Conquer what is not Microsoft Most Valuable Professional [VC++] h...

User forms #4
Rather than linking excel to a VB front end, how powerful are the VB userforms? If I want to create a front end of my excel workbook with sheets which will just display information that the cells calculate th how hard would this be? I also want to try and hide the fact that it is an excel spreadsheet? Thanks in advance Padrai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Shouldn't be too hard, especially if you know VB! To hide the fact the file is in excel you can do things such as hidin worksheets and also hiding toolbars when the worbook_open event i triggered. This can al...

can not delete in outlook
When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the following errror The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. If problem presists restart outlook Sam wrote: > When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the > following errror > > The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. > If problem presists restart outlook OL2000: Error Message: The Messaging Interface Has Returned an Unknown Error http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275186 -- G�rard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

Test linked form for data
Hi Groupies How can I test to see if a linked form, that might not be visible, has data? My main form has a yes/no box that enables a button when it is set to yes. The button opens a linked form. When the user moves to the next record, I would like the main forms BeforeUpdate event to make sure that the yes/no box is not set at No while there is data in the linked form for that record. I have tried something like: If Me.Form.frmVehicles.RecordsetClone.RecordCount > 0 And Me.CompanyVehicle = False Then Cancel = True MsgBox "Please check vehicles", vbOKOnly Me.f...

Deleting Previous Addresses or Email accounts
from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names of those employees. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Tazzie Tazzie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > from the Email Server. Can some one help me? We are > currently running MS Exchange along with Windows 2000. How > do I delete e-mails from previous employees? The problem > is that we continue getting junk e-mails with the names ...

unable to delete online payees money 2007 deluxe
when i try to delete online payees i get a message that says " money cannot delete this payee because the payee has scheduled or recurring payments". in fact, there are no scheduled or recurring payments so there must be a glitch in they system. does anyone know how to fix this problem? i have spoken w/ my bank about it and they don't have a clue. On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:20:05 -0700, kate <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when i try to delete online payees i get a message that says " money cannot >delete this payee because the payee has s...

Emails getting stuck in Outbox
Hi I am sending a number of emails (around 600) using the vb.net code below. The problem is that the emails end up in the OL2007 Outbox with a clock icon and do not go out. If I open one of the email items and click Send then that item goes out but this technique is too cumbersome for 600 or so emails. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Many Thanks Regards Dim objOutlook As Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Dim NS As Object = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim objOutlookMsg As Object Dim BodyText As String ...

How Do I specify where XML data gets imported into Excel
I have XML data that I would like to import up as fllows in a spreasheet: Cell A2: Job Number Cell A3: Customer Number A4 through A29 should recive the <AMOUNT> data B4 through B29 should receive the <QUANTITY> data etc etc Sometimes all the fields will be filled, sometimes not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Diane Hi Diane! You should see therre: microsoft.public.xml Starwing ...

Query by Form: Output to Listbox?
Hi, I have been asked to look at a database at work that has a query by form where the user can select a table to query. There are three columns of boxes on the form. The first column are drop-down combo boxes that allow the user to select the fields depending upon the table selected above. The next column of five are for the comparison operators (<,>, etc) and the third column of five boxes are text boxes where the criteria values are typed. There is one connector box that has two values: OR or AND. The form works and displays the query in a table view. This is the code behind the but...

how do I delete a blank second page on a document I have saved
I have a document saved in word which has a blank second page that prints out every time I print the document. How do I delete tat page without deleting my saved document? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Butter" <Butter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E03F3F53-78F9-4873-97F0-961A7A311FA8@microsoft.com... >I have a document saved in word which has a blank second page that prints >out > every time I print th...

Delete query 11-07-07
Hi, can i make a "delete query", and when i start this query window appear and type there "start date" then in another window "end date". And all the records from this period to be deleted?? For example i want to delete all rows which includes dates from 01.11.2007 till 04.11.2007. Hope you understand my question:)) "Forza MIlan" <ForzaMIlan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F29987DC-59B4-4C0B-AE5C-31D082D10E29@microsoft.com... > Hi, can i make a "delete query", and when i start this query window appear > and ty...

how to delete or remove checkbox form control in Excel?
I am having a hard time getting rid of form control checkboxes in Excel. Is there some simpe way to get the rid of the */#x things? Right click and cut dosen't work. it seems almost impossible to delete the things after they are added. Most often you end up creating a copy of one instead of getting rid of one. Help! They are more trouble than they are worth. Are these from the control toolbox toolbar? If yes, then click on the design mode icon first. Then delete the checkbox. Remember to toggle that design mode icon when you're done. tubbekans wrote: > > I am ha...

Can't enter data in form?
I have a subform that is based on a query but when I open it I can't enter or edit any data. The Recordset Type is set to Dynaset (Inconsistent Updates), the Allow Edits, Additions and Deletions are all set to Yes and the Data Entry is set to No. can anyone point me in the right direction as to what else to look for? Thanks Tony Try changing the RecordsetType to Dynaset, i.e. not Dynaset (Inconsistent Updates.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org...