Sub Form Question 05-31-10

Hello,
 I have a movie database: Movie table,Disk table, Set table, Book table and
Slot
 table. There is a one to many relationship on movie/disk; set/book, book/slot
 and disk/slot. I have a form showing basic movie information which has a sub
 form  showing the discs in the movie and the book/slots each disc occupies. I
 also have a browser object at the bottom of the form to show the IBDB page for
 that movie. My problem is that the disc portion of the sub form and the slot
 portion seem to be tied together. I need to move the slot portion up an a
 horizontal plane with the disc portion in order to open more space on the page
 for the browser object. Can I do that? Thanks in advance for any advice.
0
lorell

Money 2000 #10
I have money 2000 running on 2 different computers and I want to move my smaller checking account data to the more active and complex Money system. The data are separate and do not overlap except for account names and checking account payees. Can this be done and if so HOW? Thanks Paul Gangemi In microsoft.public.money, pjgangemi@comcast.net wrote: >I have money 2000 running on 2 different computers and I >want to move my smaller checking account data to the more >active and complex Money system. The data are separate and >do not overlap except for account names and check...

cannot send email 04-14-10
limit reached errror 0x800CCC61 ?? cannot send out it mentioned I reached the limit for the day.. ? how to unlock this limit. sounds ridiculous Any limits are placed by the email account provider. Ask them. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "pearl" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:#Im$ml82KHA.4716@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > limit reached errror 0x800CCC61 ?? cannot send out it mentioned I > reached the limit for the day.. ? how to unlock this limit. sounds > ridiculous > > --- >...

Is it possible to create and publish Outlook Custom Form through VBA #2
Hi All, I have created COM-Addin for Outlook in VB. But there are lot of limitations in VBScript like to handle all events(other than click event) of controls(ListView,Textbox) on outlook custom form. Can we handle these events using VBA so that i can distribute that application? Or Is it possible to create and publish that form through VB.? Thanks, You can certainly create your own VB forms that will give you a full set of events but you cannot extend the events that you receive in a form's controls from an addin. You would still only get Click and that would be fired in the VBScrip...

link a picture in excel and create a form/label in word.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0127_01CA1088.F8D97D00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I want the picture to display in a label form. using 2007. =20 --=20 Sharon ------=_NextPart_000_0127_01CA1088.F8D97D00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3D...

e2k3 users cannot see e5.5 org form library
Hello guys, I have all e2k3 users who cannot see the org form library homed on e5.5 servers. all e5.5 users can view the org form library. Here is the setup: mixed-mode exchange 5.5 org, with 1 site on e5.5 and 1 mixed-mode site with 1 e2k3 server and 1 e5.5 server. e5.5 users in site 1 can use the org form library, no problem. e5.5 users in site2 can use the org form library, no problem. e2k3 users in site2 can NOT see the org form library. The org form library folder homed in site1 is replicated to site2 on both the e5.5 and e2k3 servers. Access to all other public folders are worki...

Automatically track appointments form Outlook to CRM 3.0
With the sync add-on in Outlook, the 'Track item' is default set on when creating a new E-mail message. All other items, like appointments, are all set off by default. A user has to take action and click on every new appointment when he wants to sync it with CRM. Not handy and a big chance to miss appointments. Does anybody knows how to set the Track-button 'on' by default when creating a new appointment/task etc.? THX! The product out of the box does not support this. Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider this issue in a future service pack or release. An Issue ha...

CreateElement question
Hi, I am trying to add an XmlElement to my XML file: XmlDocument aDoc = new Xml Document(); aDoc.Load("MyFile.xml"); XmlElement el = aDoc.CreateElement("Cim:Attr"); When I append this element to a node, the name of element is "Attr" only. How can I add an XmlElement and recieve the full name (Cim:Attr) ? Yoav. Yoavo wrote: > I am trying to add an XmlElement to my XML file: > XmlDocument aDoc = new Xml Document(); > aDoc.Load("MyFile.xml"); > XmlElement el = aDoc.CreateElement("Cim:Attr"); > > When I append this eleme...

Backup Question #3
I'm using Money Plus Trial. Although I have unchecked the Compress backup files Money continues to compress the backup (myfile.mbf) Any help wiill be appreciated, James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >I'm using Money Plus Trial. Although I have unchecked the Compress backup >files >Money continues to compress the backup (myfile.mbf) > >Any help wiill be appreciated, Money Plus makes multiple backups that have the date and time as part of the filename. By default, it makes 4. Look for *.mbf files I found the backups but, apparently the backups have an e...

Forms 05-07-07
Hello, I am working with Access 2003. I have a main Form with a Three Subforms - Subforms are separated by the Tab Control with three tabs. I want to be able to use the "Find Record" Button which currently I have on my form in the form of Binoculars. When I first open my form in Form View, I can use the "Find Record" Button however, if I switch over to one of the other Tabs on the Tab control, I can no longer search using the "Find Record" Button? Is there any way I can correct this? Also, how come I can no longer use the "Find Record" Button AT A...

Using Combo Box in a Form
I am definately a novice on Access 2007. My problem is that I created a Form that displays data directly from 4 related tables. When I run the form it populates the screen accurately and I can step through all of the records using the arrows at the screen bottom. I added a combo box containing the primary data element from the primary table. I can the arrow on the box and the drop-down window appears with all of the records but when I try to select one, I get the error message "This recordset is not updatable. Can anyone explain this to me? -- Mel Mel It sound...

Macro question #14
Hi, Let me appoligise in advance for the lame question but I have to ask, I am redesigning a spreadsheet which comes down to a data page (dat grabbed of various other worksheets) and a reports page. One thing I would like to do is enter a number in a "control cell" an that would be the week I report. for that to occur you now I fin (replace) eg find $8 replace with $9 manually which is fine for me bu I want to distrobute this to a few people at the end of the season wh are even less excell literate than me. {which is saying something} can this be done with a macro? if so is the...

CString to BSTR question dealing with nul characters
I'm creating a C++ DLL for a VB application. I'm using VC7 for creating the DLL application. I'm trying to return a string from this function, here is a simple example extern "C" DLL_API int __stdcall GetString(BSTR* myStr) { int rtnCode = PASS; // PASS is defined as 1 somewhere else CString temp = "Hello"; *str = temp.AllocSysString(); return rtnCode; } >From my test VB 6 app I declare Private Declare Function GetString GetStr "My.dll" (ByRef myStr As String,) As Integer Dim tempStr as String Dim rtnCode as Integer rtnCode = G...

Question regarding absolute and relative links in .XLS
Quick question I am hoping someone might be able to assist with, Our users have a joint excel workbook that is linked to other .docs and ..xls's, so when they open their workbook it fills in the excel lines automatically via a formula that obtains that info from the other documents. If they open the excel workbook from a UNC folder, ie. \\server\\share\workbook.xls - it works great. However, if they open it via relative (mapped) drive folder, ie. I:\fin\workbook.xls - the formulas dont work properly and they just get a whole bunch of NA's instead of data. My Question: Is there a wa...

HELP: Final Question About Hackers Stealing Files Via Wireless Net
Hello, my question is to verify if these statements are true, I wanted to email these guys personally but I understand it's better to share this with everyone. The questions concern if hackers can break into my Vista computer and access the hard drive's files, if my laptop is wirelessly connected to an unsecured router (meaning they connect to the unsecured router, and connect to my laptop that's wirelessly connected to the router). Also, I have not shared any folders (so was wondering if with cracking admin access they could get around it). The first ...

Pulbisher 2003 not saving sub page filenames
Web Page Options does not save the sub page filenames after clicking ok and closing the program. Everytime the master htm pub file is opened, the sub page filenames are missing and each page has to be re-entered over and over. Any clues? or is this a gliche? Note: I am not using spaces in the filenames Does it make any difference if the filename is the same as the title name of the page? thanks in advance In the future use the web forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign 2003 only uses custom file names if the sub folder is used. The sub folder option is under the web options...

HOW TO DO -INPUT FORM WHERE DROP DOWN LISTS OPEN OTHER LISTS TO SE
Inputters need to put in their time and select what they worked on, witch can start out with one type, then tree down to more specific types they must select. An example is at: http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/Combo.zip It uses listboxes but the code is the same. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "tnahowru" <tnahowru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CFD905-A4F3-4B5D-81FE-2704B8BB6FA5@microsoft.com... > Inputters need to put in their time and select what they worked on, witch > can...

Permission Question
Hi All, Just want to make sure this is right. Assuming that an admin has full control over the OU he manages. If the admin was delegated "Exchange View Only Administrator" role on an Exchange Admin Group. He will be able to create mailbox-enabled user AD account (in his OU) in any mailbox stores residing in the Exchange server under that Admin Group? Thanks, Alex <EF@nospam.nospam> wrote: >Assuming that an admin has full control over the OU he manages. > >If the admin was delegated "Exchange View Only Administrator" role on an >Exchange Admin ...

Expression 05-12-10
My first table with expressions worked after I messed with the relationship of the tables I had such a mess that I started over. Now the expressions aren't working. Pro Rate Table Auto Num Unit MonthlyRent DailyRent [MonthlyRent]/30 StartDate EndDate NumDays [EndDate]-[StartDate] Amt [MumDays]*[DailyRent] Originally I had Monthlyrent getting data from another field =adj rent ..... StartDate got data =LeaseStart+30 all the data is in the same table and the same form any ideas... =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?= wrote: > > My first table with expressions wor...

Updating a form after adding to a list?
Okay, I've got a form for filling in data. One of the fields in the form refers to a table of colors. I've restricted the field so the user can ONLY select a value from that field and I have a number of colors already entered into that table. However, there may be new colors later, so I have command button right on the form that open a small 'colors' form where the user can add a color. The colors form works without a problem, but when the user closes that form, the new color is not immediately available in the new form. I need to close the main form and then reopen it. ...

Cell formatting #10
Hi I wonder if some one can help me. I have imported into Windows XP Profesional old spreadsheets fro Windows 98. The problem I am having is I am unable to format cell without decimals. Excel is changing numbers that I had without decimals in to decimals For example if I had 17 and I change that number to 18 it will show i as 0.18. I have tried formatting the cells from the format tool bu without any luck as even here it is showing me the general numbers wit 2 decimal points! Could it be something that was done when Windows XP was first loaded? Any help will be appreciate -- Message post...

Question reg Form and Report Parameters
I am trying to follow the instructions on the Access Microsoft Office page on Creating a Form that collects Report Parameters from the following link office.microsoft.com/en_us/access/HA100963141033.aspx?mode=print and I am stuck on the following step. My understanding of this is that I needd to add the following: Between [Forms]![Parameter Collector]![Beginning Date] And [Forms]![Parameter Collector]![Ending Date] in the query of the report. I do not have date fields in my query for this report. Do I have to have them? I do not need to store these dates in my db. I just need to en...

formula question #19
Need help on 2 formulas. here the work sheet cell A1 will have input either letter DO then a number (i.e. D102) or just the number (i.e. 134) cell A2 & A3 will input only numbers. (i.e. 9) 1st formula Cells A4 will add A2 + A3 only when cell A1 starts with the letter D (ie D102) Cell A5 will add cells A2+A3 only when cell A1 does not start with the letter D. (ie 134) Can this be done? One way in A4 =SUM(A2:A3)*(LEFT(A1)="D") in A5 =SUM(A2:A3)*(ISNUMBER(A1)) you could also use an IF function =IF(LEFT(A1)="D",SUM(A2:A3),0) =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),SUM(A2:A3),0) -...

drop down list #10
Hello, I am hoping someone out there can help me with my current problem. I would like to use a drop down list and when a specific item is chosen the next couple of cells below it are populated with data depending on which item was selected. Is this possible or relatively easy to do if so how do I go about doing it. Thanks for your time. Any input is appreciated. c You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists. There are instructions in Excel's help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html To return the related information for the selected item, you can u...

Wireless Question
When it comes to wireless, whether BlueTooth, 802.11 (a/b/g), etc, at the bottom, it is all sockets correct? Is there anything else other than sockets that do the actual marshalling? -- CSFastRunII - A developers dream! A integrated taskbar designed to easily launch one or groups of application with one click. check out http://www.consiliumsoft.com for details. As far as programming goes, you just use the wireless connection as you would any network connection ie you don't have to know how the computers are connected. Ralph Krausse wrote: > When it comes to wireless, whether Bl...

Form Assistant Filtering
Hi There Does anyone know how to filter the records displayed in a form assistant? I have a form that looks up marketing campaigns. I have filtered the list that is displayed to only show "launched" campaigns when using the magnify glass which is fine, but the form assistant still displays all the campaigns. Any ideas? -- Many Thanks Jan_s There are two solutions: http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.crm.developer/browse_thread/thread/82b9289ec5f9e8b7/2b0debfbbda0a22a?lnk=gst&q=CRM+Lookup+View+with+Filter+-+Solution+Found&rnum=1&hl=de#2b0debfbbda0a22a and...