Select Query to Open on Top of Form

I have a form [Grievance Tracking] that has a command button for a select
query [GTS Audit]. When the user selects this button the query opens behind
the form [Grievance Tracking]. Is there a way to have the query open on top
of the form [Grievance Tracking] form instead of behind it?

I'm using Access 2003.

Thanks,
--
Bob

The problem is that the form PopUp Property set to yes, so every thing that
you open will apear behind it.

You can set it to No, and then the query will be on top of the form

--
Good Luck
BS"D

"rdw1260@msn.com.(donotspam)" wrote:

> I have a form [Grievance Tracking] that has a command button for a select
> query [GTS Audit]. When the user selects this button the query opens behind
> the form [Grievance Tracking]. Is there a way to have the query open on top
> of the form [Grievance Tracking] form instead of behind it?
>
> I'm using Access 2003.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bob

How to select series in chart?

open two different Access reports

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Web query timeout setting.

Single click selects multiple cells

OLK 2k7

opening a .docx with word 2004

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

Getting rid of selection

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?