Search on a form with multiple fields same table

I am having a hard time trying to create a search on two fields on the same
table.  I have one table that is linked to three other tables.  What I want
to do is to have the primary table with two fields, i.e. name and id number.
Have the user be able to do a search on either one (not both) and bring up
the other records that is linked to the primary record.  The filtering does
not work for more than one field and I know I will need to do some
programming but not sure where to begin and how to finally get the end
result.  Thanks for your help.

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

PA Misc. Log Tables

Multiple stacked bar charts

visual basic

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Getting the BCC field by default.

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Contacts Search

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

item class table

Search FRustration