Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page

Hi,

I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand,
Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50
items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table
Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each
list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen
product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited,
and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to
get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item,
with each added product I extend list boxes by adding to their Height
property number equal to height of new line and at the same time I
extend Details section of form by the same value. It works fine, but
when I extend list box to about 65 lines it begins to be bigger than a
page, and when I go to Print Preview it looks like that: invoice
header (around 10% of page) at the top, then nothing to the end of the
page, on page 2 my list boxes (full page - for example items: 1 to
60), and on the top of page 3 end part of list boxes (items 61 to 65)
plus page footer.
What I don't know is how  to start print list boxes at first page
(under the header) and carry them on on another pages. Is it possible
at all ?
I've read that list boxes are designed for the reports, so I've saved
my form as a report and tried with that, but it behaves exactly the
same way.

Thanks in advance,

Kris

0
blackbolek

Strange Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 running in a Win 2000 Server box. I am processing mail for three different domains. The mail for two of these domains works properly. However, for the third domain I am having the following problem: When someone in domain 3 replies to a message it is delivered as name@domain1 (the first and primary domain) instead of name@domain3 . If someone at domain 2 replies the mail properly comes from name@domain2 as it should. As nearly as I can tell the setup for domain2 and domain3 is identical, but I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will...

Excel 2003 Problem
I had office 2003 installed in a system running XP Professional. I login to the domain with the domain user name and password and was able to work with my office. The other day i changed my domain machine but with the same domain name. But when i log in back with the domain user name i have problems with the the office suite. Outlook doesn't open at all. Office and excel asks the name when u open the document or excel sheet every time. I couldnt find a soultion. I even reinstalled the office suite, now i am able to open the outlook , word and excel, but each time a small window ope...

merge data from one worksheet to another
This is probably simple but I can't figure it out. I am trying to create employee evalutaion workbook that will take employee names, social security numbers and employment anniversary dates from one worksheet that is already created and merge them into the correct cells on the Employee Evaluation worksheet that is also already created so I don't have to type each employee's information onto the evaluation. Also this will help when we lose or gain employees I can just remove or add them from one worksheet. Please help! Hi Dawn, If I understand the problem correctly (you have onl...

Problems recovering deleted public folder
Hi! One of our public folders in Exchange 2000 was deleted. I have the Item Recovery configured for the public folder store in question. When the user that deleted the folder tries to recover it using Outlook 2002 (Recover Deleted Items) he gets an error message saying that he does not have permission to recover the folder. When I try to recover as administrator, I cannot even see the deleted folder in Outlook. I tried to make the user Enterprise admin, and domain admin, but that did not help. Is it only the owner of the folder that can recover it, or am I doing something wrong? Best Regards...

how to restore dialog? (there is problem)
in dialog base when I push button dialog maximize (except region of taskbar ) I used 'SetWindowPos' and I want that dialog size is restore(normal dialog) when push button again. what is problem? //******* bool flag=0; ::OnMaximize() { CRect rectWindow; GetClientRect(&rectWindow); ScreenToClient(&rectWindow); if(flag == 0) { CRect workarea; SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETWORKAREA, 0,&workarea, 0); SetWindowPos(&wndTopMost,workarea.left,workarea.top, workarea.Width(), workarea.Height(), SWP...

Total in every Page in Print-out in Excel
Is there a possibility that automatic page total be included in th foote -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi This is a builtin feature in Excel since...some time! See View, Header and Footer You should come up with &[Pages] in your footer HTH Cordially Pascal "elmergev >" <<elmergev.18r8a3@excelforum-nospam.com> a �crit dans le message de news:elmergev.18r8a3@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there a possibility that automatic page total be included in the > footer > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...

Printing Doubel-sided in Excel
Has anyone experienced issues attempting to print double-sided in Excel using a Canon IR C3220 (PS3 driver) or is this a feature not supported by Excel. Hi Anthony This is a printer setting. If your printer have this option it must work Another option is to do it with code http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Anthony Spartalis" <anthony_spartalis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ORn5khavFHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Has anyone experienced issues attempting to print double-sided in Excel using a Canon IR ...

Has any one setup a Bowler Handicap Form?
Hopefully, someone that bowls will see this, and have an answer! I use a bowling program which allows me to import to Excell (and other programs!). I import the following information, the Lane the bowlers are on, the team number, if they are male or female, their current handicap. I am able to sort the order to where the team that is bowling on lane one is on the top. This information is imported to my sheet 1 of the workbook. I would like page two of the work book to be set up, to where after the import and sort, it automatically, puts the information in a printable form. Some teams ha...

W2 Print Problems
I am printing the 4 up W2 form. It is not lining up properly and as a result some of my fields are overprinting the printed documentation on the form. Has anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the patch that was available or at least I think I did. How would I determine if I have the patch. Should I try to download it again? Thanks, Joe ------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The 2004 Year End Update included a change to the font size for W-2s. Once this update is applied, you should be able to print the 4-up W-2s without o...

Printing data in 2 columns
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns. I want to print the data landscape, but want data to continue in a second column on the right side of the sheet.(trying to save trees and squeeze twice the data on one sheet) Top left to bottom left then up to top right and down to bottom right. Any help would be appreciated. Hi todd m See David McRitchie his snakecol page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "todd m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d96a01c...

Today customize problem (...not the known "button" problem, please read)
Hello, no, don't worry, i will not ask again the "my customize today page is not functionning, what should i do ?". :-) I have a problem with outlook 2002, while it looks like ok with outlook 2000. To customize the Today page with outlook 2000, you are able to modify the content itself to show another calendar than yours, for example. The "how to" is here (extracted from OutToday.doc, found on microsoft site): " Showing different Calendar and Tasks folders By default, the Calendar and Tasks databinding tables show the information from your main Calendar and Tas...

Problem with GetIpAddrTable for ADHOC connection
With wlanapi.h I connect automatically a PC and a embedded systems which have a wireless connection. The 2 systems are connected in adhoc and the IP address is static. After I want to get the IP adress of the embedded systems. So I use GetIpAddrTable to get the address, but it doesn't work. In MIB_IPADDRROW table it finds 2 entries which are fill with crap. I want to get 192.168.0.1 and it gives me something like 013542. Does somebody have an idea to resolve my problem? Thank you Mathieu Code : PMIB_IPADDRTABLE pIPAddrTable; DWORD dwSize = 0; pIPAddrTable = (MIB_IPADDRTABLE*) m...

Problem with Account totals in the register
I been using Money since 2005 to keep all my finances. Recently, Money has started messing up my account totals. The totals in the individual accounts (the transaction register) are correct, but when I go to Account Lists to see a summary of all my accounts, the totals are wrong. I have tried looking around, but have had no luck figuring it out. I've tried to use the repair function and nothing is corrected. Does anyone have any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Milt Burdsall wrote: >I been using Money since 2005 to keep all my finances. >Recently, Money has started messin...

Using Microsoft Publisher
When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color prints out black. All my print levels are good. What could cause this? Have you gone through the cleaning process that most printers offer. You may have a clogged cartridge. Refer to your printer manual. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DeeAnn" <DeeAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A265A7E4-01EC-4401-8134-43A0384DECAD@microsoft.com... > When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color > prints out black. All my print levels are good. What coul...

Help for Excel Chart problem
Hi I have a little problem. I have to prepare audience profile for some TV Channels using dimensions age, sex, monthly income and education. I want to combine metric - age and income in one chart and non metric - sex and education in other. So I dont know which chart to use. I think the most appropriate is the bubble chart (more I have the penetration as a bubble size). But I cannot think how to dispose the dimensions and data. Example: Channel 1 Age 12-18 30 % 19-34 20% 35-64 35% 64+ 15% Sex Male - 48% Female - 52% So I need to positioning this channel and compare with ot...

Big problem with Excel 97
Excel 97 on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 After I create a new file and save it, it takes a very long time (about 30 seconds) to close the file. I am working with lots of Excel files and it's intolerable. Please help me with this. Thanks. ...

Problems converting from Publisher 97 to Publisher 2003
I have hundreds of Publisher 97 files that need converted to Publisher 2003 files. However, in the conversion process many of the files converted badly: tables are now much bigger and don't fit on the existing pages as before. Anyone have any ideas on how this can be fixed? Wendy there is nothing you can do about this. The only way it can be fixed is the armstrong method - manually. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" >-----Original Message----- >Wendy there is nothing you can do about this. > >The only way it ...

Problem Sending a Document as an Email
I work in Publisher 2003 and I understand I am able to send a document I've created as an email. However, I go to File-Send Email-only to find that the option Send Document as Email doesn't exist. The only option under Send Email is Send Document as Attachment. How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email? Please help!!! Thank you! cpadams wrote: > How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email? Please help!!! Do you have Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 installed and set as your default email client? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publi...

Image and File Conversion Problem
When I convert my poster file to a PDF for pre-press the file created does not include the hi-res photo image I included in the design. It includes all other graphic elements, text boxes, etc. Not sure what to do. Anybody who has had this issue or has a reccomendation would be greatly appreciated. ...

Need to solve problem w/ RSS feeds
Hi -- I have a Windows XP computer running Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 server in the background. Outlook is running RSS Popper to retrieve 15 RSS feeds, each of which is saved in a separate folder in the user's Exchange mail store. Now I have a Windows Vista laptop running Outlook 2007 with that same Exchange 2003 server in the background. Outlook here also (natively) retrieves these 15 RSS feeds and saves them into the same folders in the user's Exchange mailbox. The problem I'm having is that neither RSS aggregator knows what the other is doing. I wind up with to...

Having problems accessing external network SMTP servers on port 25
Hi Guys, Just installed Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard, with Service Pack 2. Now trying to get Exchange Server 2007 to send external emails to my ISPs smart host. The SBS machine has IP:192.168.1.220, I have a ADSL router at IP:192.168.1.1 and a test client running XP Pro at IP:192.168.1.89 I have temporarily disabled the Firewall in SBS 2008. So; if I do; telnet 80.168.45.10 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 relay.clara.net ESMTP [relay05] telnet 192.168.1.220 25 from the XP machine I get this; 220 FACTORYSRV.nsl.local Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service re...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #3
I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails. After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object fails). It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows Task manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable? You can use Task Manager to check for resource usage. You can look in the Output window to see a list of memory leaks when your debug pr...

Slipstreaming Problem
Hi In the past I have sucessfully slipstreamed windows xp home from the original cd to SP2 and it all works OK. However I have just slipstreamed from the original cd to SP3 and when I use it to reinstall XP it starts up as you expect, loads the usuall instaltion files and goes to reboot. Leaving the cd in the drive it just goes around and does it all again. Take the cd out at this stage it asks for the cd and continues as you would expect. Whats going on? Another question is do you have to slipstream in stages? For example from the original cd to SP2 to SP3 or original cd ...

Sort by one column then another.
I want to do two sorts one on column "B" and then by column "E" for a specific range. Below is the sort for the first sort. How do I do a nested sort along whith the below sort? ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortFields.Clear ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort.SortFields.Add Key:=Range _ ("B6:B100"), SortOn:=xlSortOnValues, Order:=xlAscending, DataOption:= _ xlSortTextAsNumbers With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Sort .SetRange Range("A6:E100") ...

Outlook & Word XP: How do I print labels for Christmas cards?!
I get some incredibly frustrated with MS Word & Outlook sometimes! Especially when it comes to trying and make it print a bunch of labels for me, for addressing Christmas cards. According to the online help I can start in Outlook's Contacts and select those I want to send messages to. Fine. I've done that. Now what?! The instructions don't say, and I just can't lay my head on the keyboard and hope to learn what I'm supposed to do next. I suppose the online help could help, but I don't know what the "correct" key words would be, so I cannot enter the k...