Populate Hyperlink Automatically - Need desperate help.

I am working with Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional 2002.  Each record
in my database is assigned a document number automatically and has a
corresponding document.  The autonumber is formatted as "A00000" (document 1
is A00001, document 2 is A00002, etc.).  The Table has a hyperlink field
which I have to manually enter the document hyperlink for each record.  I
would like the hyperlink to be populated automatically on a Form.  I have
inserted a picture that I would like to click on to open the document.  On
the "Click On" event for the Image, I have the below code which obvioulsy
isn't working or I wouldn't be on this board.  Also, the documents are stored
on a file server and so is the database.

Image = "#S:\Development\Documents\ & Format([DocumentNo], "A00000") & ".pdf"

Please tell me what is wrong with my code or if I'm going about this wrong.

Margaret

Excel and some disappeared sheets

crm consultant needed asap

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Updating a chart Automatically

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Automatic changes in cells

Copy HYPERLINKS
I have about 200 entries in col a Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations I would like a macro to copy ONLY the hyperlinks from Col a to Col b Currently the hyperlinked items are interspaced over the entire col a, I would like to have all the hyperlinks moved to Col B one under the other with no spaces. Thanks Are they =HYPERLINK functions or Inserted hyperlinks?? -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200750 "pcor" wrote: > I have about 200 entries in col a > Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations > I would like a macro to copy ONLY the...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Cartier Men's Santos Galbee XL Automatic Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch #W20099C4
Price:$6,725.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000SBL73U Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000SBL73U I bought this watch and have been disappointed with its performance. The first piece was defective and the dealer replaced the inside mechanism when nothing else worked. Now I find that even if I wear the watch for whole day and take it off for the night, it stops working by about 9 in morning next day. The dealer has yet to find a solution for this. I bought the watch in India. When I tried to get help from the Paris office of the company, I got shu...

Bank One Download is not working

Hyperlinks #10
Is there a way in excel to turn off the hyperlink feature for an entire column of data? I have a column of email addresses, and I don't want any of them to be an active hyperlink. I can remove the hyperlink individually, but have not been able to find a way to do it for the entire column of data. Thanks! Candace A small macro will remove any existing hyperlinks. Sub Delete_HLinks() For Each cel In Selection cel.Hyperlinks.Delete Next cel End Sub To prevent future hyperlinks for the entire sheet go to Tools>Autocorrect Options>AutoFormat as you type. Un-select &q...

help #2

problem opening up program/file

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

Errror Help: character ' ', hexadecimal value 0x2 is illegal in xml documents
what does this error mean? how can i fix this? thanks, raj * raj wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >what does this error mean? how can i fix this? You have an octet 0x02 or perhaps a character reference &#x02; in the document. This is not allowed in XML 1.0; the latter is allowed in XML 1.1 but your version of the .NET framework probably does not support that, and most likely you have not declared this version either. In other words, your document includes random binary data and is there- fore not an XML document. You have to correct the document before you can successfully...

mail gateway help
we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? "=?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:EF923D10-571B-42D0-85E3-D45CB9FC2A1C@microsoft.com: > we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out > through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send > mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? > What exactly is your question? What version of exchange are you us...

Where is "Help" located in 2007?
I cannot find the "Help" section in Word 2007. Where can I find it? Thank you! Click the question mark ? top right of the Word window or press F1 which is the universal help call. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Todd" <Todd@discussion...