Persistent data in Access 2003 forms

Everyone,

I have a form which is bound to a table.  There are about 10 fields on
the form, and my users would like for all but 2 of the fields they
enter on this form as part of a new record to persist on the form
(like default values) for the next record.  I have to be overlooking
something...  Is there a property on the field that I can set to allow
the field values entered to be carried over to the next record?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

0
Scott

On Aug 7, 9:39 pm, Scott.As...@SMNA.com wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> I have a form which is bound to a table.  There are about 10 fields on
> the form, and my users would like for all but 2 of the fields they
> enter on this form as part of a new record to persist on the form
> (like default values) for the next record.  I have to be overlooking
> something...  Is there a property on the field that I can set to allow
> the field values entered to be carried over to the next record?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Scott

Hey, folks,

Never mind...  I read down through the group, and a solution provided
by Douglas Steele did the trick...  Many thanks, Doug.

Scott

0
Scott

Reporting from Project Server