Passing a value from one form to another

Let me start out by saying I am a neophyte when it comes to Access. I
was "volunteered" for this project, so I have to make do with the
situation.

I am using A2003 on a pc; the application is for data entry of a
survey and the db contains one table with eight (8) forms (each being
a section of the survey.

On the first form is the survey ID; this is the value I need to pass
from one form to the next. I navigate to each form via a control
button, which I have a macro to close the form you are leaving and
open the form you desire.

What I need to do is to pass the survey ID from the first form to the
form I am going to open up. I read something about using a global
variable, but I have no idea on how to get it to work.

Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way, but I am at a loss on how
to accomplish on how to display the survey ID on each form when I only
capture the data on the first form.

Thanks so much for your help.
Dave

0
dave

Dave

You could have a global variable or just as easy on each form you can have a
text box that will contain the ID this can be hidden if it is not to be seen
vie the Visible property of the txtbox.

You obviously have the ID in the first form so when you want to open up the
next you can assign the ID from the first to the second form with this in the
on click event of your button

Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.ID

or if the first form used a txtbox to hold the ID

Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.txtID

On Jun 13, 6:55 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Dave
>
> You could have a global variable or just as easy on each form you can have a
> text box that will contain the ID this can be hidden if it is not to be seen
> vie the Visible property of the txtbox.
>
> You obviously have the ID in the first form so when you want to open up the
> next you can assign the ID from the first to the second form with this in the
> on click event of your button
>
> Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.ID
>
> or if the first form used a txtbox to hold the ID
>
> Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.txtID
>

> "dave" wrote:
> > Let me start out by saying I am a neophyte when it comes to Access. I
> > was "volunteered" for this project, so I have to make do with the
> > situation.
>
> > I am using A2003 on a pc; the application is for data entry of a
> > survey and the db contains one table with eight (8) forms (each being
> > a section of the survey.
>
> > On the first form is the survey ID; this is the value I need to pass
> > from one form to the next. I navigate to each form via a control
> > button, which I have a macro to close the form you are leaving and
> > open the form you desire.
>
> > What I need to do is to pass the survey ID from the first form to the
> > form I am going to open up. I read something about using a global
> > variable, but I have no idea on how to get it to work.
>
> > Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way, but I am at a loss on how
> > to accomplish on how to display the survey ID on each form when I only
> > capture the data on the first form.
>
> > Thanks so much for your help.
> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your response, but I am having trouble following your
suggestion.

On form 1, the user enters the SurveyID into a textbox with a label
name "SurveyID" and control source being "SurveyID"; this is on the
detail section of the form. On the same form in the form header
section, I have another textbox "SurveyID2" and the control source is
SurveyID.

I use a button "Section 2", which OnClick executes a macro to execute
a Close command and then Open frmSection2. It is this form that I want
the SurveyID from form 1 to populate the textbox "SurveyID2" on form
2.

How can I incorporate your solution into my scenario? Please explain,
if possible, step-by-step as I am very new to this.

Thanks again for your help.
Dave

0
dave
6/13/2007 11:28:16 AM
Since you only have 1 table, I assume the 8 forms are simply a matter of real
estate, which is to say screen room. What you really should do is use tabbed
pages on a single form. That way you won't be doing this same old huckabuck
everytime you need to accomplish something! Here's a supper quick little
tutorial I send people:

First thing to remember is that the Tabbed Pages are all part of a single
form; think of it as a really long form turned on its side. Because it is all
one form, all referrencing to any contol on it is done in the same manner as
if they were all on one single screen. Create a form in Design View. Goto the
toolbox and click on the Tabbed Control icon; it actually looks like several
manila file folders. Place it on your form and adjust the size to your liking.
If you need more than the two tabbed pages it initially gives you, click on
the tabbed control to select it. Goto Insert and click on Tabbed Control Page
and another tabbed page will be added. Do this as many times as neccessary.

This is the really important part: when you go to add a control to a tabbed
page, you must first click to select one of the pages, then add the control.
Otherwise, the control will be added to the form itself, and will show thru
on all tabbed pages!

Once you have the form's Control Source (your table or a query) set up, you
simple add controls as you normally would, heeding the above paragraph.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

missinglinq
6/13/2007 11:34:30 AM
On Jun 13, 7:34 am, "missinglinq via AccessMonster.com" <u28780@uwe>
wrote:
> Since you only have 1 table, I assume the 8 forms are simply a matter of real
> estate, which is to say screen room. What you really should do is use tabbed
> pages on a single form. That way you won't be doing this same old huckabuck
> everytime you need to accomplish something! Here's a supper quick little
> tutorial I send people:
>
> First thing to remember is that the Tabbed Pages are all part of a single
> form; think of it as a really long form turned on its side. Because it is all
> one form, all referrencing to any contol on it is done in the same manner as
> if they were all on one single screen. Create a form in Design View. Goto the
> toolbox and click on the Tabbed Control icon; it actually looks like several
> manila file folders. Place it on your form and adjust the size to your liking.
> If you need more than the two tabbed pages it initially gives you, click on
> the tabbed control to select it. Goto Insert and click on Tabbed Control Page
> and another tabbed page will be added. Do this as many times as neccessary.
>
> This is the really important part: when you go to add a control to a tabbed
> page, you must first click to select one of the pages, then add the control.
> Otherwise, the control will be added to the form itself, and will show thru
> on all tabbed pages!
>
> Once you have the form's Control Source (your table or a query) set up, you
> simple add controls as you normally would, heeding the above paragraph.
>
> --
> There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat!
>
> Answers/posts based on Access 2000

Actually, this is what I first attempted; but, as I added additonal
tabs, Access gives me an error that I can't create any more controls
on this form...I have 179 data elements in the survey. So I had to
scrap this plan on create eight individual forms. The tab approach
worked great, but MS foiled this attempt. If you know how I can
circumvent this problem, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks again for your help and expertise.
Dave

0
dave
6/13/2007 11:44:57 AM
Ok try this, (sorry if it is a bit simplistic)

in the forms properties go to events, click the "..." next to the On Close
event and choose code builder this will open up the OnClose sub for the form
then just type in

Forms!frmSection2.SurveyID = Me.SurveyID2

that will pass the value of SurveyID from the one forms control to another
forms control.

On Jun 13, 8:09 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Ok try this, (sorry if it is a bit simplistic)
>
> in the forms properties go to events, click the "..." next to the On Close
> event and choose code builder this will open up the OnClose sub for the form
> then just type in
>
> Forms!frmSection2.SurveyID = Me.SurveyID2
>
> that will pass the value of SurveyID from the one forms control to another
> forms control.
>

> "dave" wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 6:55 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Dave
>
> > > You could have a global variable or just as easy on each form you can have a
> > > text box that will contain the ID this can be hidden if it is not to be seen
> > > vie the Visible property of the txtbox.
>
> > > You obviously have the ID in the first form so when you want to open up the
> > > next you can assign the ID from the first to the second form with this in the
> > > on click event of your button
>
> > > Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.ID
>
> > > or if the first form used a txtbox to hold the ID
>
> > > Forms!NewForm.txtID = Me.txtID

> > Thanks for your response, but I am having trouble following your
> > suggestion.
>
> > On form 1, the user enters the SurveyID into a textbox with a label
> > name "SurveyID" and control source being "SurveyID"; this is on the
> > detail section of the form. On the same form in the form header
> > section, I have another textbox "SurveyID2" and the control source is
> > SurveyID.
>
> > I use a button "Section 2", which OnClick executes a macro to execute
> > a Close command and then Open frmSection2. It is this form that I want
> > the SurveyID from form 1 to populate the textbox "SurveyID2" on form
> > 2.
>
> > How can I incorporate your solution into my scenario? Please explain,
> > if possible, step-by-step as I am very new to this.
>
> > Thanks again for your help.
> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

Thanks again for your help.

On frmSection2, what should the control source be for the text box
"SurveyID2"? Currently, it has "SurveyID" (which, of course it can't
find since it is on form1 and this form is closed).

Thanks for your patience.
Dave

0
dave
6/13/2007 12:31:18 PM
No problem. Have you set a data source for the form in frmSection2 and if so
can you tell me what it is? i.e. is is Select SurveyID ... etc etc from ....
Where SurveyID = 1

On Jun 13, 8:46 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> No problem. Have you set a data source for the form in frmSection2 and if so
> can you tell me what it is? i.e. is is Select SurveyID ... etc etc from ....
> Where SurveyID = 1
>

> "dave" wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 8:09 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Ok try this, (sorry if it is a bit simplistic)
>
> > > in the forms properties go to events, click the "..." next to the On Close
> > > event and choose code builder this will open up the OnClose sub for the form
> > > then just type in
>
> > > Forms!frmSection2.SurveyID = Me.SurveyID2
>
> > > that will pass the value of SurveyID from the one forms control to another
> > > forms control.

> > Thanks again for your help.
>
> > On frmSection2, what should the control source be for the text box
> > "SurveyID2"? Currently, it has "SurveyID" (which, of course it can't
> > find since it is on form1 and this form is closed).
>
> > Thanks for your patience.
> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

If I understand your question correctly, "SurveyID2" (which is a Text
Box) has a Data Control Source = SurveyID; I don't have any sql code
behind it (i.e., no Select...from....)

I hope this answered your question.

Thanks again.
Dave

0
dave
6/13/2007 1:23:36 PM
Dave

You need to check if the form has a data source without it you probably
havent bound the controls unless you have set it in code.

Either: On the top left of the form in design mode click the square and look
at the forms Data properties and see if there is a select statement in
DataSource

Or: Click your text box and in the contolsource click the drop down and see
if there is a list of fields to choose from if there is nothing in the list
then the data source form the form is not set.

Let me know

Paul

On Jun 13, 9:41 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Dave
>
> You need to check if the form has a data source without it you probably
> havent bound the controls unless you have set it in code.
>
> Either: On the top left of the form in design mode click the square and look
> at the forms Data properties and see if there is a select statement in
> DataSource
>
> Or: Click your text box and in the contolsource click the drop down and see
> if there is a list of fields to choose from if there is nothing in the list
> then the data source form the form is not set.
>
> Let me know
>
> Paul
>

> "dave" wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 8:46 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > No problem. Have you set a data source for the form in frmSection2 and if so
> > > can you tell me what it is? i.e. is is Select SurveyID ... etc etc from ....
> > > Where SurveyID = 1

> > If I understand your question correctly, "SurveyID2" (which is a Text
> > Box) has a Data Control Source = SurveyID; I don't have any sql code
> > behind it (i.e., no Select...from....)
>
> > I hope this answered your question.
>
> > Thanks again.
> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

Paul,

I have a record source property, but I don't see "Datasource"
property. The record source points to my table and yes, I do have a
list of variables to choose from.

Dave

0
dave
6/13/2007 2:32:40 PM
Oops I meant recordsource!

Anyway in the recordsource you should be able to change the Select statement
by putting a WHERE clause in it similar to

SELECT ........... FROM Surveys WHERE SurveyID = '" & Me.SurveyID & "'"

So, say in frmSection1 you have obtained a record and it has a surveyID of
23 which you have bound to a text field named txtSurveyID in the On Close
event type in

Forms!frmSection2.txtSurveyID2 = Me.txtSurveyID

In the record source for frmSection2 you would have

SELECT SURVEYID FROM Surveys WHERE SurveyID = '" & Me.txtSurveyID2 & "'"

Hopefully that should get you there.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:44:57 -0700, dave <david.brewer@uc.edu> wrote:

>.I have 179 data elements in the survey. So I had to
>scrap this plan on create eight individual forms. The tab approach
>worked great, but MS foiled this attempt. If you know how I can
>circumvent this problem, I would appreciate it greatly.

You've fallen into the VERY common "each question as a field" trap. That's
natural, tempting, AND WRONG.

Rather than one *field* per question, restructure your tables so that you have
one *record* per question.

Duane Hookum has an excellent example of how to set up survey data:

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='At%20Your%20Survey%202000'

You'll find this much easier to manage.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John
6/13/2007 4:30:59 PM
On Jun 13, 10:51 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Oops I meant recordsource!
>
> Anyway in the recordsource you should be able to change the Select statement
> by putting a WHERE clause in it similar to
>
> SELECT ........... FROM Surveys WHERE SurveyID = '" & Me.SurveyID & "'"
>
> So, say in frmSection1 you have obtained a record and it has a surveyID of
> 23 which you have bound to a text field named txtSurveyID in the On Close
> event type in
>
> Forms!frmSection2.txtSurveyID2 = Me.txtSurveyID
>
> In the record source for frmSection2 you would have
>
> SELECT SURVEYID FROM Surveys WHERE SurveyID = '" & Me.txtSurveyID2 & "'"
>
> Hopefully that should get you there.
>

> "dave" wrote:
> > On Jun 13, 9:41 am, Syvers <Syv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Dave
>
> > > You need to check if the form has a data source without it you probably
> > > havent bound the controls unless you have set it in code.
>
> > > Either: On the top left of the form in design mode click the square and look
> > > at the forms Data properties and see if there is a select statement in
> > > DataSource
>
> > > Or: Click your text box and in the contolsource click the drop down and see
> > > if there is a list of fields to choose from if there is nothing in the list
> > > then the data source form the form is not set.
>
> > > Let me know
>
> > > Paul

> > Paul,
>
> > I have a record source property, but I don't see "Datasource"
> > property. The record source points to my table and yes, I do have a
> > list of variables to choose from.
>
> > Dave- Hide quoted text -

Ahh...success.

Thanks so much for your help!! You guys are great!

Dave

0
dave

Trying to copy address book from one laptop to another
I exported a Windows CSV file from Outlook called contacts.CSV, containing all the names and addresses from the folder, "Contacts". I installed Office 2003 on the new laptop and copied across the datafile ok, but I'm having problems setting up the Address Book. I'm thinking the CSV file is not the way to transfer the address book details, in which case, how can I get the Address Book on the new laptop to work in the same way as the Address book on the old laptop? I used to be able to click Tools > Address Book and all contact details would be there. The same list as is i...

Save copy of active sheet
I use the code below to save a copy of my Workbook in a specific file path (testing to see if the folders already exist along the way) with a specific, data dependent file name. It works, but I'd like to tweak it a bit and I'm not sure how to write the code. I'd like to save only the active sheet instead of the whole workbook. I'd also like to save only the values and formats to the new file, not the formula and macros. Anyone have any advice on how to accomplish this? Here's my current code: Sub SaveName() If Not Len(Dir("g:\users\one\" & Range("h6&...

Portfolio Server
I am an admin on the entire account and it will not allow me to do so. ...

Linking to Another Excel File (File Name Changes)
Hi, I have 2 separate Excel file worksheets. Basically, one file is updated each month and will have a different name (example: File052007 for May, File062007 for June, File072007 for July, etc.). Currently, I'm trying to link cells in my other file to the updated file, but I don't know how to set the link so that it can change each month. I was trying the concatenate or (A1&A2&A3) options to try to link cells together, but haven't had much luck. Here is what the formula should look like: ='C:\FOLDER\[File052007.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1 I made 2 cells in this worksheet ...

2 cash drawers, one closing ????
We have a POS computer with 2 cash drawers, since its two cashiers that works the station at the same shift. My question is, is there a way to have 2 closing? one per cash drawer / cashiers? This sins since both cash drawers are in the same shift and both start with a petty cash. Whats the recommended way to work a shift with 2 cash drawers/cashiers and to properly square off the shift? ...

Scan a coupon value into RMS
Is there an add-on that will allow you to scan a coupon and decode the value of the coupon and enter it into RMS? Jay ------=_NextPart_0001_83041615 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Jay, Thank you for posting your coupon question. I have not heard of any add-ons that would do this; and would recommend that you enter this as a Product Suggestion: http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en -us/wizard.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.pos&lang=en&cr=US&type=suggestion Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Get ...

count based on another field
I have a table in my database which records when a case is marked by an assessor. The table shows the case number, the assessor ID that the case has been assigned to and also an indicator to determine whether or not the case is closed. I need the query to show: The assessor ID number The number of cases assigned to a particular assessor the number of cases assigned to a particular assessor that are incomplete The first two are fine, however, how do I limit the last part of the query to show only the cases assigned to each assessor? thanks <barrynichols@gmail.com> wrote in message...

Only show one name of DL in To Field
I would like to use a distribution list and when the recipients receive the message have them only see their name in the To field and no one elses. Is this possible. Thanks Have you tried just putting the distribution list in the Bcc (blind carbon copy) field. If it isn't showing click View > Bcc field "Ann" <trotto@beckercollege.edu> wrote in message news:123e01c3c3f4$ba55fd60$3101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to use a distribution list and when the > recipients receive the message have them only see their > name in the To field and no one elses. Is this...

Cannot insert value null into column 'Doctynam',Table tempdb
When trying to invoice a Purchase order we are getting the error Cannot Insert the value NULL into the column 'DOCTYNAM', table 'tempdb.dbo.#PODetailed_______ Column doe Have you tried stopping and starting the SQL Server service? If doing so does not fix the problem, check to see if you have any customizations. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Taff" wrote: > When trying to invoice a Purchase o...

Label a Percentage Bar with Value
This has to be simple... With Excel 2003, I have a cluster column chart with bars comparing the percentage of total projects assigned (red bar) with the percentage of projects completed (green bar) for various employees. So the bars represent percentages, but I'd like to label the "Total" bar with the actual number of projects. I'm sure this can be done; I remember doing it myself long ago. Many thanks If I understand correctly: right click a Total bar on the chart on the shortcut menu use Format Data Series open the Data Label tab and check the Value box best wishes...

Should write history for more than one HR change per day
Currently, Human Resources only allows writing a history record for one change per day per employee when the Enable Reason For Change is marked. If an employee changes departments and positions both in the same day, only one of the records will be written. It seems logical that multiple changes could happen for an employee in a day. Why not allow writing more than one history record per day? -- BrianB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" but...

One primary key per table? Access 2003 newbie
I'm under the impression that there is only one primary key per table in an Access database. I've got a class project where the professor asks to create a table of music categories. He tells me what categories are used (6 total) and he then explains that "the primary key for each category should be a short code consisting of letters. Another field will be a description of the category". I am completely lost as to what the professor is expecting. Can anyone shed some insight as to what he is expecting me to create? Please no flames about me going and asking the professor...

Can I change the color of a form based on status?
I have a form for work orders. I track the work order number, part number, serial number, etc. I would like to add a combo box with work order status Open/Closed. I know how to do this part. I was wondering if I can link a command that will change the color of either the box or the form based on the current status of the work order. When I scroll through the work order form I rapidly know which work orders are open and closed based on the color. The parts are shipped out to various agencies for repair and sometimes it may be months before we see our parts back. Once a week I go t...

Multiple ADD COLUMN in one shot?
I have a statement in a query like: ALTER TABLE EXP ADD COLUMN first_name TEXT(75); If I wanted to add 5 columns in one shot, how would I do this? Trying to save this for repeatitive execution when I remove and recreate the primary table from the DB. Putting even 2 alter table statements in a row error. Guessing because this is a "Query", singular, and not a script but wondering if this is possible. Thanks. JR To get slightly better DDL facilities, use ADO or 'ANSI mode' instead of DAO or 'Access SQL' mode. Application.CurrentConnection.Execute("my DDL&...

Money 2007 Deluxe OFX import error on only one account at bank
I have multiple accounts at R1CU and have them all set up for web imports. Today, I added two additional identical-type accounts that have been existing for a month at the R1CU website. The first account, let's call #14, imported transactions just fine. The second account, #15, will not bring anything in. It won't even search for the new account on import or ask me to which account the import should post. It just gives me the "import complete" window and transfers me to my list of web-enabled accounts and their download history. There, the #15 account isn't even lis...

need help with tables so form okat- multiple equipment for 1 job
Here goes. I know this should be simple not sure why I can't see this right. Here is what I want to end up with not sure the best way to set up the tables to get what I want. and/or best way to create the form(from a query) or using form wizard pulling in tables that I need. I want to END up with a Form for all possible JOBS(cleaning jobs) with equipment needed and soaps needed for each job. There are many pieces of equipment for each job - mop, bucket, etc.(can't figure out how to get this in a form without listing with a comma) Have so far - don't thinks the tables a...

Another time calculation issue, thanks for any help!
Hello All, I was hoping to do this without to much difficulty but not having much luck. I got the round down to the nearest 15 minutes. NOW I would like to round up to the nearest 15 minutes (ie. .25, .5, .75 ONLY), in fifteen minute intervals. Here's some of what I've tried so far... Round(1.2/0.6,0) answer: 2 would like 1.25 Int(1.9*8.0+0.6)/8.0 answer: 1.875 would like 2 -Int(-1.2)/60 answer 1.66 would like 1.25 I store the time in decimal format (I need that for another calculation which works perfectly). Any Ideas? Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical...

move cursor to 4th column with one press of tab key?
i want to know how to change the setting of cursor with tab key from one column to the other, can it be set to move directly to the 5th or what ever the number of column we wish to with one hit on tab key? I'm not sure whether this will work for you, but it's a harmless play (hang around for better suggestions ..) Let's say we want to tab from A1 to F1, then hard return to A2, tab to F2, and so on In a new sheet, Hold CTRL down, select cols A and F Click Format > Cells > Protection tab > Uncheck "Locked" > OK Click Tools > Protection > Protect Sheet...

Finding the Last Value in a Range
Excel 2000 I have the following data: Cell Value A1 5055 A2 5047 A3 5044 A4 A5 5039 A6 5037 A7 5032 A8 5028 A9 5026 A10 A11 5019 A12 5014 A13 5017 A14 5021 A15 A16 A17 A18 A19 A20 A21 Formula The column starts out empty and the values are entered one day at a time. The formula at the bottom of the column needs to always return the value in the last non-blank cell in the A1..A20 range. For example, after the first day, when only cell A1 is filled in, the formula s...

Conditional format based on data from another column
Hi Yesterday I asked about the possibility of conditional formatting a range of 20 random numbers into 2 different formats. Thank you for that, but now it seems that 3 of my 20 numbers are now requiring a different cell to be highlighted in yet another colour. Currently the situation is as follows:- Column G has a list of random numbers ranging from 1-20, with columns either side pertaining to the random number located in the relevant cell in Column G. It now appears that 3 numbers in this random list do not require highlighting in Column G and have amended the condition formattin...

Buy One Get One Half Price
Is it possible to use RMS's "Buy X Get Y for Z" feature to do "Buy One Get One Half Price" specials. It appears that there is no way to enter a % discount as the sale price. On a related note, will this discount scheme work with two different SKUs? We commonly do this for footwear, but the two shoes don't need to be the same size or style to get the discount. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

find values by cross columns and rows
I need count values, crossing rows when match in columns values. Take a look at the Countif( ) and SumIf( ) functions. -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "FCruz" wrote: > I need count values, crossing rows when match in columns values. ...

Include two different page orientations into one document
I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2 differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document. Please help! Rotate the text and images on one page 90�. Or, create two files. -- Don Vancouver, USA "forest3girl" <forest3girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DADE117-0B7B-4ADF-B4FF-196CC4639ACC@microsoft.com... > I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2 > differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document. > > Please help! ...

In a shared workbook, can only one person "accept or reject" chang
In a shared excel workbook, several people can make changes, and any one of those people can accept or reject the changes by going into Tools/Track Changes/Accept or Reject changes. My question is: Is there a way to assign only one person to be in charge of "accepting or rejecting" changes in the workbook? ...

Finding Values in a Column Matching to a different workbook
I am having trouble with a report... Example: A workbook of all the clients for the month and a workbook of zip codes in High Risk areas. I need a quick solution to test if the monthly clients have a zip code in the list of High risk zip codes. There are over 500 clients to look up and currently I've been using the Control-F function to see if the zips are in the list and it is very time consuming! Please let me know if you all have any suggestions. Thanks! -- Diana Add a new row 1. Type the zipcode you're searching for in A1. Then in B1, put this formula: =countif(a3...