ORDER DETAIL SUBFORM

Iam using the customer order database which I downloaded from the microsoft
website.
I have a order detail subform which has a combo box which retrieves the
ProductID from Products. I also want the unit price to be retreived from the
products table.
I don't want the customer to change the unit price in the order detail.
Please help me to create this.
Thank you
PON

Job wise profitability details / job wise GL Account details
I am using GP 8.O I want know job wise profitability details / job wise GL Account details. There is any module or third party module available for this. ...

Error access SQL data when Generating an RM HATB detail
I have a user that is receiving the error message "Error accessing SQL data" when attempting to generate a detailed RM HATB to a file. This is only happening on one of the companies. I have seen a message stating a bad Reports.dic, but it seems to me that if it was a bad Reports.dic it would occur on all companies for all users. The user only receives this message when generating the report to file, not when generating it to screen. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Bonnie Pitchford Systems Accounting Manager Mercury Companies, Inc. Do they have full read/write/create permissions in t...

Create contract lines from Order
Hi ! I want to create contract line automatically after Order creating. What is best practics for it? Please explain which customization i need to do. Thanks. Nobody can not help? What about relationship system-custom-system, order-custom entity-contract,can some body explain? Thanks is_vlb50@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi ! > I want to create contract line automatically after Order creating. > What is best practics for it? Please explain which customization i need > to do. > Thanks. I think I found solution: http://www.tconv.com/blogs/crm3tips/2005/11/creating-many-to-many-relati...

update details using vba
Hi I have a validation list over 2 cells which when a specific word is selected from the list then I need the word 'Please specify:' to be shown in another cell but when any other word is selected from the list is is empty then I dont want the 'Please specify:' to be visible. Can anyone help. I have tried the following but does not work and I dont know why. Private Sub Worksheet_selectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "G26" Then If Range("G26").Value = "Other" Then Range("E28").Value = "P...

Query based on a combobox on a subform in a subform
Hello I have a subform witin a subform. In that subform are two comboboxes. I would like to know how to get the list in combobox 2 to be dependent on combobox 1. Specifically, box 1 is measurement_unit_type with values: "Time", "Distance", "Mass" etc.. Once this is selected. I would then like the contents of box 2 to be filtered so that if, for example "Time" is selected, the values would be "seconds", "hours", "days", if Mass is seleted, then the values would be "grams", "kilograms", etc.. I have made a ...

Strange behavior of the alphabetic sort order
An article in the KB (#168234 XL97: Hyphens and Apostrophes Are Sorted After Alphabetic Letters ) explains very well how the sort should work in the last versions of Excel. But it sounds like if Excel's sorting behaves differently, which get me in trubbles: Here are 3 lists A, B and C all sorted by Excel (every elements are separated by a comma for reading purpose).The third list does not work as expected since the hyphen character is not ignored at all. Does anybody have an explanation ? List A:1,-,+,a List B:11,1-,1+,1a List C:111,1+1,1-1,1a1 The Excel 2003 help file adds a li...

How do I get docs to display in Details mode instead of idons?
When I open a folder in MS Word, in order to see the documents, I see a bunch of icons. I want to see a Details view, which shows the name and date of each document. And I don't need to see how much space it occupies. How do I set it up to do this, instead of changing the view each time? hi Leslie, You could try setting up the view as you want it & then pressing [ctrl + cancel]. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but if not, have a read of some of the suggestions listed in this search: 'settings in file open dialogbox to show details - Google Search' (h...

condition based on subform
Hi there, I'm trying to do something here and think (well I know) it's not working. Essentially I want some code to execute based on whether there are any records present on a subform. If there are no records present, code doesn't run and things continue on normally. If there are records present in the subform, then execute the code. Here's the code I wrote: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) If Me![sbfmMFGPkgDetails].NewRecord Then If Me![sbfmMFGPkgDetails]![HSTAT] = "I" Then Me.Inv.SetFocus Me.Inv = "Y" Me.quoteID...

Sales Orders double fulfill
Hi, I had a scenario where Sales Orders double fulfilled. The user uses Sales Order Fulfilment (Transaction >> Sales >> Order Fulfilment). Sometimes this process fulfils a line item twice. Basically the line item has a quantity of 4 with lot number already allocated and fulfilled. This process then adds another 4 on the lot entry window. Any idea why this happens and if this is a bug? Thank you Neil Can you reproduce this error consistently? If you put DISALLOWSNLOTAOF=TRUE in your Dex.ini file, does the error still occur? "Neil Palmer" wrote: ...

Publisher to PDF pages in wrong order
I am using the Beta Publisher. I have been sent the Parish Magazine as a .pub file. I wish to put it on the Parish web-site as a PDF file since most people won't have Publisher but do have Acrobat Reader. I have converted it to a ..pdf file, but it comes up with page 24 opposite page 1 etc (presumably because that is how printer wish for it) So I then followed the Help advice and changed it to single-page Master and layout, but it still comes out the same in the .pdf file. I would like one page at a time in the .pdf file, and the pages in the correct numerical order? I've setu...

HQ Purchase Order Utility for group
Hi We are about to develop a purchase order utility which will allow HQ users to: a)create, b) review and c) edit purchase orders at HQ and from remote locations. The utility will further a) create new items, b) email the orders to suppliers, c) email the orders to stores + order originator, c) load the purchases orders onto RMS, d) send the orders down to store level via worksheet. We are currently running a DTS utility to import our purchase orders and vba to email the orders to suppliers and stores. Is there any purchase order utility already available which would achieve the abov...

saved publisher file opened with incorrect page order
I created book pages with two-page spread master pages and separate master page for first page. I flowed text, added objects and pictures. I saved often over 3 days. I now have 38 pages completed. When I opened the document today, the pages were out of order. (page 13 appears as page one (single page); other pages are not all in order. I have tried: inserting new blank pages, moving pages, etc. but am stymied. I have not resaved the document today so that I am left with document I first opened today. Any suggestions would be helpful. -- Ndlc Have you tried re-setting the public...

BOM component details in Invoicing
Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to have BOM item component details (including serial/lot#s, and qty), print out in invoicing. We have migrated a customer from another Accounting system to GP10 and the older system used to print the details of the BOM component w/o pricing on the invoice i.e. the BOM item description has the price and all subsequent lines have the components + details including the Serial/Lot#'s for each component(they assemble custom servers,so they need each component and its serial/lot # printed on the invoice as well as for techincal support to be able to ...

Reports, : Some details are missing the Totals,
Hi all, I got a Query "Invoices" that have no Null Value into it. All "TotalItem" are filled by a Decimal, went I print an invoices, the last columns something is missing the data Any of you guys got an ideal ? Regards, Marc ...

Why would New purchase orders move to history?
I just ran the Remove Completed Purchase Orders routine for the first time, and several POs with a 'New' status were moved. I thought only Closed or Cancelled orders were moved? If you pull one up on an Inquiry screen, there's an asterisk in front of the Document Type (i.e., *Standard). Does this mean the PO was voided? What field in the POP30100 table would indicate a voided PO? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Aha! If you void an order with a 'New' status it's moved to history immediately. I still don't know ho...

order of context menu options
Is there a way to change the order of options in the right click context menu? I'm talking about the one that pops up when you right click an folder or a file in windows explorer. Here are the options I have: Explore Open Add to VCL media player's Playlist Search... Play with VCL Media player Add to Winamp's Bookmark list Enqueue in Winamp Play in Winamp Select Left Folder for Compare (this is for a terrific program called BeyondCompare) I want to organize these in an order that's more practical for me Explore Open Search... Select Left Folder for Comp...

Disabl/Block Freight Field For No Charge Orders
We have some specific customers and/or occasional orders where we do not charge freight. While this may be known by the order entry personnel it may be missed at the time of invoicing 3 weeks later. Is it possible to disable/block the field so an amount can't be entered? Doug- We have a Shareware package that we provide free to the Dynamics GP community that has the controls you are looking for. You can set up customers who never get freight (the field is always locked), and/or you can lock the freight field on a per-document basis. Please contact support@KlenzmanConsulting.com and...

how to change page order in Publisher 2000
How do I rearrange the page order in a Publisher document (version 2000) Thanks for the help Joe Let's say you want Page 2 as the last page. Insert new pages at the end of your publication. Go to Page 2, copy everything. Got to your new last page and paste. Delete your old Page 2. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "joeb" <joeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D7F2388-64FD-4591-BA9F-B002733A1F20@microsoft.com... > How do I rearrange the page order in a Publisher documen...

Automating changes in order of columns and/or stacks #2
After much time by me and assistance by people in this newsgroup, I am almost finished what I confidently expect to be the only chart I'll ever produce in my lifetime. Only one matter remains to be done, if possible. The chart displays six simple columns and three stacked ones. I've arranged the columns so that the seven columns on the right, whether simple or stacked, are shown in ascending order of value from left to right. I've arranged the three stacked columns so that the stack with the biggest value is at the bottom of each column and the values of the stacks decreas...

Update Subform
Hi All, I have 2 subforms.. Subform1 = frmQCLog Subform2 = frmShortageLog I need to update the shortage log. If an item is added to my QCLog that is on my shortage log I want certain feilds populated. I was going to add to code to my AfterUpdate event. Can anyone give me some code suggestions. Thanks Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Subform link to Master table
Help - I have two tables. One is called tblMaster and contains information about projects that are project specific such as Project ID, Manager, Vehicle Code, Customer, etc. The other table is called tblProjects and has all the data for each project. The only field that is different with each input is the field called OpenIssues. What I am trying to do is create a sub form view where the end user can select the project number and it will populate all the data in the form from the tblMaster. Then on the form the end user can update the project status. I have created the form but have ...

Checking the subform and changing the link on the fly
Hello All is there a way to change the linkmasterfields and linkchildfields on the fly based on the possible values in the subform? i have a subform that needs to be linked based on either 1 or 2 fields depending on whether or not the data in the underlying table has a value in a field. my current code looks like this: Private Sub sfrmtblStaticPartPrices_Enter() Dim subfrmRepisEmpty As Integer subfrmRepisEmpty = Nz(DLookup("ServiceRepID", "tblStaticValues", "IMWPN = " & "'" & VisualID & "'&qu...

how to make that the subform can grow without running over the textboxes at the bottom of the mainform.
Hi I have mainform that contains textboxes then subform datasheet beneath and after that there is a textboxes again. The problem is when the mainform grows it runs over the textboxes that at the button of the main form. I need to know how to make that the subform can grow without running over the textboxes at the bottom of the mainform. Thanks Set the Can Grow attribute for the detail section, assuming that's where the various controls are located. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191388299.890979.46580@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.co...

Z-order and child windows
Questions: 1) Is there a way to get the top level window in an application, that is NOT system wide? ( GetForegroundWindow() is system wide. I want something similar that is limited to my application only. ) 2) Does EnumChildWindows include windows owned, such as modal windows or message boxes? ( Or must I enumerate all windows, and see if it belongs to my application by verifying the parent window of those windows is us?) >1) Is there a way to get the top level window in an application, that is NOT >system wide? >( GetForegroundWindow() is system wide. I want something similar...

Total and Subtotal not correct in PA Purchase Order Inquiry Zoom
User added a line item to a purchase order and the Subtotal amount does not reflect the added Ext. Cost. This PO has existing Shipment/Invoice payments and the Remaining PO Subtotal amount is also not reflecting the updated line item cost. PO has been saved and PO report will print the correct PO total. Tables PA10600 & PA10601 show all the information correctly including each line item and Ext Cost. Running GP 8.0. How can I correct this to show the correct subtotals? Thanks Print the modified PO to release the new line items and if the problem still exists run the PO reconcile...