now do not print some filds in a printed form?

I don’t wan to include certain fields (their values are EQL to zero) in a
printed version of my form. How can I set up this condition?

Maryna,
Set the Display When property of those controls to Screen Only ( format menu
on property dialog).
You may have already know the following - forms are not intended to be
printed, for good looks and ease of printing, use a report instead.

Jeanette Cunningham

"Maryna" <Maryna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't wan to include certain fields (their values are EQL to zero) in a
> printed version of my form. How can I set up this condition?

0
Jeanette
1/21/2008 12:31:38 AM
Jeanette,