Navigation Pane format

Hello,

I am working on an A2002 .mdb using A2007.  I want to hide the Created Date,
Modified Date, and DB Description from displaying in the Navigation Pane.
I'd appreaciate any help.

Thank you and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

0
Mark

Right-click the top of the nav pane window.
Choose View By | List

The dates and description only show if you view by Detail.

"Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com> wrote in message

> I am working on an A2002 .mdb using A2007.  I want to hide the Created
> Date, Modified Date, and DB Description from displaying in the Navigation
> Pane. I'd appreaciate any help.

0
Allen
2/29/2008 11:50:13 AM
Thank you once again Allen.

> Right-click the top of the nav pane window.
> Choose View By | List
>
> The dates and description only show if you view by Detail.

> "Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam@EmEssEn.Com> wrote in message
>>
>> I am working on an A2002 .mdb using A2007.  I want to hide the Created
>> Date, Modified Date, and DB Description from displaying in the Navigation
>> Pane. I'd appreaciate any help.

0
Mark

Conditional formatting #42
Hi i have the following data items - 2c,2b,2a,3c,3b,3a,4c,4b,4a,5c,5b,5a, where 2c is the lowest and 5a is the highest. i need to compare two cells and if the second cell is two or more items higher than the first cell i need to format that cell green otherwise it needs to be red. Is this possible please - i cant work out how to do the comparision Thanks A Try this: Available values in descending order are: 5a, 5b, 5c, 4a, 4b, 4c, 3a, 3b, 3c, 2a, 2b, 2c The below conditional formula converts those values to: 6.000, 5.667, 5.333, 5.000, 4.667, 4.333, 4.000, 3.667, 3.333, 3.000, 2.66...

How do I convert a number to a date format
I accedentally changed a column of dates to numbers, and now need to convert the serialized numbers back into dates... any ideas? can't you just reformat the #'s to dates -- duan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1162 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26822 Right click on the cell, choose Format Cells, choose the Number tab, choose Date, find the way you want the date displayed, then OK. "CTausch" wrote: > I a...

Filter based on formatting
In an Autofilter, is it possible to select the cells which have a specific background color (say, yellow)? -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail Fred Not without some VBA Function help. See Chip Pearson's pages on colors. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Using a helper column and Chip's CellColorIndex Function you could then Autofilter on Color Index number returned by a formula in the helper column. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:55:39 -0600, "Fred Smith" <fredsmith99@yahoo.com> wrote: >In an Autofilter, is it possi...

Exponential number format

Formatting Address List names
Is it posible to bold or otherwise format the address list names in Exchange 2003? I have nested address lists such as company, division, department , and wish to highlight the address list names. I also wish to sort the lists in non alphabetic order Thank Katarina ...

Date formats #3
I have a column in a spreadsheet containing dates.Some of the dates are in the date format while others are in a five digit format such as 38364 which is not recognisable as a date. How can I convert these numbers to provide me with a date. Mnay Thanks. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200605/1 Just highlight the complete column by clicking on the column identifier (the grey button at the top of the column), then Format | Cells | Number (tab) and choose Date with an appropriate format, then click OK. Your numbers like 38364 should now be...

Change date format in several worksheets
I have about 50 worksheets in a workbook and would like to change the date format in all. Is there a way to change all at once or must it be done worksheet by worksheet? Select first worksheet. Right-click on the tab and "select all sheets" to group them. Select data range in activesheet. CRTL + A(twice in XL 2003) will select all cells. Make your Format changes. What is done to one sheet will be done to all. DO NOT FORGET! to right-click on any tab and "ungroup" before making any other changes unless you want to change all sheets. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat...

Copying Conditional Format
Is it possible to copy conditional formatting that is already applied to a given cell to another cell? I know that the format is held and continuous formatting is possible, Thanks, Robin Chapple Hi Robin you can copy and paste formatting (including conditional formatting) using either the format painter (big yellow paintbrush toolbar icon) - click on the cell with the formatting, click on format painter, click on the cell where you want the formatting "painted" (double clicking on the format painter turns it on until you turn it off) or by using copy and then edit / paste specia...

Modify Code to format entire row of data
I had the following VBA that I use to format my reports: Option Explicit Sub boldFillRangeIfCBoldOrBNull() Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 1000 If Cells(i, "c").Font.Bold = True Then Range(Cells(i, "a"), Cells(i, "O")).Font.Bold = True Range(Cells(i, "a"), Cells(i, "O")).Interior.ColorIndex = 15 End If If Cells(i, "B") = "" Then Range(Cells(i, "A"), Cells(i, "O")).Interior.ColorIndex = 19 End If Next i Reporting need have ch...

Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, I've modified the format in the system settings screen to be "English (United Kingdom)", however all dates are still appearing in US format. Even when you expand the calendar control it displays incorrectly. Numeric values are correct - showing the pound sign and correct decimal point. I've restarted IIS, made sure all SQL logins are British English and the default regional settings of the server are set to British English. Even rebooted the server but this still hasn't corrected the problem. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this please Thanks I was looking ...

Conditional Formatting #121
Hi Is there another way of putting conditional formatting on a worksheet without using the 'Conditional Formatting' function. I need to do conditional formatting to 5 or 6 levels however I am limited by the conditional formatting function only allowing 3 e.g. cell value is between 1 & 50 cell turns blue cell value is between 51 & 100 cell turns green cell value is between 101 & 250 cell turns yellow cell value is between 251 & 500 cell turns orange cell value is between 501 & 1000 cell turns magenta cell value is between 1000 & 2500 cell turns Red Currently...

Changing cell format
I have a worksheet that is populated with data exported from Access. The data in the Access table was serial numbers with an occasional (rare) alpha character. The column was formatted "Text" in Access. When I exported it to Excel, every value in this field (around 3000 entries), has an apostrophe (') inserted at the frontof the cell. Find and Replace does not see the ' How can I remove this so that I can use Fill>Series to populate the gaps in my data (there are many gaps)? Try copying the ' Access character and pasting it into the Replace menu. It could be...

Custom Formatting numbers question
I have a spreadsheet with lot of millions numbers floating around. When I make graphs out of it, there's too much zeros. I don't want to divide all the numbers per 1 million. Is there a way to custom format those numbers with a mask that would take care of that problem for me ? i.e. 7 456 890.98$ would be represented with 7,457 M$ tia Double-click the numbers on your chart. Hit the Scale tab. From the Display units drop-down, choose Millions. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Junkyard Engineer" <jevandenbroucke@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Date format question
I'm a new user of Outlook and am having a bit of difficulty with a small problem. I live in the Pacific NW, but need to have my calendar format as d/m/y verses the standard US m/d/y. I've got it right on my Pocket PC, but can't seem to find a setting to change it in Outlook. Any help in being able to change the calendar/date format would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Michael The date format is being controlled by the Operating System; Control Panel-> Regional and Language Options... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What ...

Outlook 2007 Ignoring Mail Format Configured for Contact
I posted this question in microsoft.public.office.misc before I find this group... So I am posting again. I need to send emails to a particular internet email address (i.e., not in exchange) in Plain Text. I attempted to configure this in the following ways: Attempt 1: 1) Open Contact window 2) Double click Email... field under Internet section 3) Set Internet format to "Send Plain Text only" Attempt 2: 1) Open Contact window 2) Right click Email... field under Internet section 3) Select Send Option... 4) Check "I want to specify the format..." 5) Selec...

CRM 3.0 change the format of the of the phone number
I load all phone number with the format +41 44 123 45 67. After usign German SFO clients some of the phone number have been changed on teh CRM server to +41 (44) 123 45 67 (additional parenthesis) and some have been changed to 41 44 123 45 67 (lost +) How can I tell CRM or the SFO client not to change the format of phone number? Anyone have a solution for this? "brunost" <brunost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEE0BBFA-F583-4E26-ADE7-68E4F8BDAB19@microsoft.com... >I load all phone number with the format +41 44 123 45 67. > > After usign German...

How to find cells with non-conditional formatting?
Hi, I know how to find cells with **conditional** formatting. Is there a way to find cells that have non-conditional formats? Let me try to be a bit specific. How can I find cells that I have applied custom formats (format>cells>number>custom)? Appreciate feedback. Epinn For any particular custom format... If you're using xl2002+, you can use the Options button on the Edit|Find dialog to specify the number format to search for. Before xl2002, you'll have to loop through all the cells and look at each cell's number format. Maybe you can use some of the code here...

Navigation Structure Issue
Correct me if I am wrong but in order for a themed website's page banner to display the proper text the navigation must be in the correct order meaning the page the navigation is on and then the linked page, and etc? Correct? If so I have a major problem! My navigation is treating each set of navigation links separately which to me seems to not tie into the whole global site with the index being the parent page then all other pages below that, correct? Here is a link to the navigation as it is right now: "http://sl-life.awardspace.biz/currentnavstructurelayout.htm"...

Conditional series... Conditional format
I have results from a two-sided 'game' with more than 5,000 record collected in 32 distinct runs of the game. Each record includes an X Y location of an event and reflects the results of a contact betwee the two sides in which one side or the other is the winner and th opposing side is the loser. There is a column that indicates whic side was the winner in each contact (reflected in a single record/row) With a scatter diagram using the X-Y columns as a series, I can see th location of the winner in all contacts. Also, I can easily segregat the results by side with a filter and cho...

Format cells #6

$ Formats
Hello again, I'm trying to change the format of a cell so that it reads as "AUD$" rather than just "$". I have tried the custom formats, but can't get it to work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. "AUD"$#,##0.00 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "James" <james@hamilton.name> wrote in message news:0ed701c53592$b6d99fa0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello again, > > I'm trying to change the format of a cell so that it > reads as "AUD$" rather than just "$". > > I have tried the custom formats, but...

Date formats in word
Using word 2007. If you type in a date, what appears to be an autocorrect option appears above. If you press enter the date is added to your date. If you press space it goes away. The date that is added is not the format we use in Austraila. How can that be changed. And how can this facility be disabled? When the date with the message Press enter to insert appears, just press the space bar instead. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally poste...

Date format in Receipts
Hello: My boss wants to add the Due Date on each receipt that uses Account as tender. I created the variable on XML code using: <SET name="DueDate" type="vbDate"> Transaction.Date + 20 </SET> And print it with: <IF> <CONDITION> (Tender.Descriptor.TenderType = tenderAccount)</CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW> "Due Date|" DueDate </ROW> </THEN> </IF> This works, but the DueDate is printed as a number. How can I change its format to MM/DD/YYYY. I tried using all VB Date function, but no one worked. Please, hel...

Some date &/or Times will not format
Good afternoon, I've imported some Date & Time data into excell, but when I try to format the colums as either date or time, some of the cells will not formatt. I've been told that sometimes importing data will result in hidden characters that will prevent formatting. Any way to correct this using a formula or other means? ex: 11/27/2009 16:23:00 PM . Best regards, -- Keith Nascarfan88 wrote: > Good afternoon, > > I've imported some Date & Time data into excell, but when I try to format > the colums as either date or time, some o...

restructing navigation
Is there a way to restrict a user to an established range using macros? Edwin Something like this in a worksheet module........ Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() ScrollArea = "A1:M45" End Sub Or from J.E. McGimpsey........................ Private Sub Workbook_Open() With Sheets("MyHelp") .ScrollArea = .UsedRange.Address End With End Sub This setting doesn't persist from session to session, so you have to use the Workbook_Open event. End J.E. quote......................... Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:18:30 ...