Multiselect Listbox for Creating Pivotcharts

Running Acess 03 in Win XP sp2.  I have a form containing a listbox
with multiselect option.  The idea is to allow the user to select from
the list all the items for which they want to print data in chart
format.  I have a report and want create subreports within (number of
subreports equal to number of items selected in listbox).  Each
subreport is a pivotchart for one item selected.

The problem is that the pivotcharts created contain no data when
multiselect is on.  I can turn off multiselect and create one
subreport/chart with data.  I can loop through the selected items,
trap the data from each selection that I need, create the subreports,
and print.....but how can I create charts AND use multiselect?

Thanks,
John

0
johnhildreth

How to incorporate MultiSelect in userform
1. The following code opens a user form which gives the user a choice to select 1 or more items (which are sheets). He then enters how many to print. What I can't work out is how to make the procedure print EACH of the selections and for the number of copies desired. (selecting the number of copies will apply to each item selected.) 2. The ' choose an item part doesn't do its thing either as it still prints if nothing is selected. Works OK if set to single selection, just can't work it for multiple. 3. ALSO, if its not too difficult, can the AddItem section cause the userf...

how can I create sequentially numbered tickets on Publisher?
I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? Use mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "phuerta85" <phuerta85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6A7D2E3-A976-47F5-90E9-5E0EFAC9327A@microsoft.com... > I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number > each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? ...

Create and assign an outlook task using VBA?
I have code that creates an Outlook task for me. I want to be able to automatically assign a task to a certain e-mail address recipient. Is this possible? It seems that the right properties are available, but I can't seem to get it to work. Here is my code... Private Sub Create_It_Click() 'Create the Task in Outlook On Error GoTo AddAppt_Err Dim outobj As Outlook.Application Dim outtask As Outlook.TaskItem 'Dim objApptOccur As TaskItem Set outobj = CreateObject("outlook.application") Set outtask = outobj.CreateItem(olTas...

Creating a publication for CRM Mobile
Hi all! I have CRM Mobile setup. We have two separate servers. One with SQL 2005 and another with CRM 3.0 Hosting Provider Edition. I have created the deployment packs for mobile but when I attempt to connect using the emulator or an actual device, the device gives me an error that I need to create a subscription for it. I am now attempting to setup a local publication on the SQL 2005 server but am unable to figure out which db I should use for the publications. I was hoping that this might be an easy answer for someone to give. Help! existing mobile db´s: companyname_MSCR...

File created by CArchive::WriteObject() is occasionally corrupted
My app uses MFC serialization to read/write it's data files. Thus my objects are derived from CObject, and I use CArchive::WriteObject() on my top level object to write the files (hence the Store() method on my object gets called etc.). My top-level object also writes other CObject-derived objects etc., so the written file contains a number of nested serialised objects. This app is in use on > 100 customer sites, has been out there for nearly 8 years, and in many cases is in use 24/7. In all that time I have had 3 instances of the resulting disk file being of the correct lengt...

How can I create slanted headers?
Hello, At work today I was asked to create a spread sheet with products an they want the colums on the top to say the name of the product in slanted lined format. I am not sure what this is called and I am no sure how to explain it with out showing what I mean. But instead if striaght up and down lines on the top the need to b slanted on an angel when you type the text in the texts types straigh accrossed but when you are done typing it goies up on that angle in th lines. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to d this. I have a few books on excel yet I can not find the ...

Adding custom fields to dynamically created controls.
I created a custom Outlook (2003) form that imports data from Access to populate user defined fields and create additional controls based on the number of records in an Access query. Everything works fine except the data the user enters for the dynamically created controls don't hold their value when the form is sent. I am quessing that is because there is no user defined fields bound to them. (how do I do this) I have been looking on the net but cannot find anything close enough. Any help (examples) would be appreciated. Look at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/formcontrols.htm, lots of inf...

unable to create databases during the installation! Pl. Help
Hi! I have done a total fresh installation of ms-crm and loaded exchange as well as sql server but still during the installation of my crm server is gives a message: " Setup unable to create the MS-CRM databases. failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. unknown error. Pl. help Hi Kamal, Make sure that you register your SQL Server as your computer name, not as (local) before you install Microsoft CRM Regards, Frans Cahyadi CRM Product Manager Puspa Intimedia Internusa, PT. Phone: +62-21 526-0755 Fax: +62-21 526-0790 "Kamal Vahi" <KamalVahi@discuss...

create pdf & jpeg side-by side- how?
Hi I have a 2 sided a4 landscape calendar that I create every month and upload to a website. At present I put up each side seperately in pdf & in jpeg. I have tried to upload a 2 sided pdf but the pages come out one above the other. How would I create these pages side-by-side? And - is it possible to do this with 2 jpeg's? -- Martin ���� ...

Creating a graphic from worksheet's data: like a "progress" thermo
Is it possible to create graphics from data -- other than pivot tables/charts? Specifically, could I somehow create, from data that displays planned and completed dates for a project, a thermometer or some thing even better that shows completion vs. planned...? There's more data than just that, but that's an example. Thanks Andy Pope has instructions for using a graphic: http://www.andypope.info/charts/dollarsplit.htm and for thermometer charts: http://www.andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm Nicole L. wrote: > Is it possible to create graphics from data -- other than...

Creating Labels, Missing Column
I'm trying to create address labels. In my file I have the columns for "Street Address", "City", "State", "Zip Code" and "Country". The street address does not show up in the window to select what info I want on the label. Anyone know how to fix this??? Hi In your table you "may" have IDfield, 1stName, 2ndName, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code and Country. Create a query based on the table. Bring all the fields in the query and create a calculted culumn with something like Capital: Left([1stName],1) Create a new re...

how to create simple forms
how do you create simple forms in outlook to use for surveys? See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm However, unless you know that = every recipient is using Outlook, an Outlook custom form is not a = solution for surveys.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Kenneth" <jagger7774@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:d56oat$emu$1@newsmaster.cc.columbia.edu... > how do you create simple forms in outlook to use for s...

I wish IM would let you create a batch of any reoccurence status
In Integration Manager I would like to be able to create an AP batch of 'weekly' status so that I can reuse document numbers for garnishment reference numbers...it seems IM will only let you create a batch of type single-use, so I have my users creating a batch of type weekly before integrating so that they don't get an error on every line item that the document number already exists. We decided it was more efficient to integrate garnishments from that spreadsheet that changes frequently than to edit a reoccuring batch which is what brought this up. ---------------- Thi...

How can I create a new line in a cell in Excel by hitting enter?
I need to just be able to hit enter in a cell and it create a new line in that cell. Is there a way to do this so that I do not have to add more rows? Please help! Manual (forced) line break: <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Monica" <Monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A711F1A5-5C6A-4547-BC55-4E1FAC262B91@microsoft.com... I need to just be able to hit enter in a cell and it create a ...

Creating a Report using two queries
I have created a chart report (bar chart) using one query. How can I create another single chart showing the results of both queries. One will show the bars of first query data and the other will show bars of the data from second query together in a single chart report. Any suggestions? -- FL This depends on how/if the two queries are related. I would expect the "X" axis values might be related. If so, join the two queries into a single query and graph the new query. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www...

create chart from daily data and add trend lines for each week
Excel 2003 Is there a way to create a chart using daily data and create a trend line for each week. The data does not have an Saturday's or Sunday's. My data looks like this. Date Output Input 2/15/2010 229 215 2/16/2010 441 153 2/17/2010 205 43 2/18/2010 283 138 2/19/2010 609 121 2/22/2010 272 136 2/23/2010 373 16 2/24/2010 193 176 2/25/2010 339 358 2/26/2010 533 238 3/1/2010 374 252 3/2/2010 244 269 3/3/2010 306 216 3/4/2010 297 229 3/5/2010 538 202 3/8/2010 235 373 3/9/2010 446 410 3/10/2010 385 335 3/1...

MDA Creating Analysis Defaults
Does anyone have a suggestion on a faster or automated approach to creating Analysis defaults? I have over 2000 GL accounts that I need to assigned one or more Groups IDs to. Amanda, Here goes an idea: 1) Record a GP macro for the first analysis default. 2) Create a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet with the accounts you need to assign -- hint, you can export the accounts with SmartList to Excel 3) Use Microsoft Word to create a mail merge on the macro. Use the Excel spreadsheet as the source for your mail merge. 4) Edit the merged macro to extract special characters and what's not plac...

Advice for creating search?
Hi I am trying to plan the best way to handle the following scenario: Table tblStories has 2 fields, StoryIDNumber and StoryNarration. E.g. 234, "Once upon a time Joe was travelling to town when he saw a poodle. He then kept walking till he reached the bakery." 235, "Many years ago, Fred found a wild elephant in his back yard. The elephant was very heavy." 288, "Mary had a Doberman dog. It chased a creature with a big gray trunk." .... ... Table tblAnimals has 4 fields. Title, Description, DangerLevel and Keywords. "Elephant", &q...

How to create a default footer for all my spreadsheets?
Using Office XP - I work with Excel every day. I like to insert a footer containing the filename, date, and page #'s on each of my spreadsheets. Is there a way that I can create a default footer that will appear on each of my spreadsheets (especially new spreadsheets) without having to go into each spreadsheet individually like I'm doing now? Thanks for the response, but I don't have a Normal.xlt file. Before I posted my question here in this discussion group, I tried using Help in Excel. I tried following the instructions to "Save styles to use in new workbooks...

Button not bring up Macro I created
I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. The button I created can't find the Macro. Does anyone know a good place to find a how to for this? Thanks Right click the button, on the dropdown click 'Assign Macro' The list of macro's will appear, assign the appropriate one to the button, Regards, Alan. "A.S." <A.S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:295A08DB-21DD-45D3-A610-525182AE40B8@microsoft.com... >I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. >The > button I created can...

Create Signature using Web Access
Is there a way to set up a signature attachment when using web access? ...

Exmerge creates default PST Files
I'm running exmerge(ver. 6.5.7529.0). It shows all the mailboxes with the proper size, but when I run exmerge, it creates the pst files to the default size of 32K. Any suggestions of what i am doing wrong? On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:29:03 -0700, Petlab <Petlab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm running exmerge(ver. 6.5.7529.0). It shows all the mailboxes with the >proper size, but when I run exmerge, it creates the pst files to the default >size of 32K. Any suggestions of what i am doing wrong? In other words, empty? Check the exmerge.ini log for details why the...

Create new user without login
Hello, I am trying to send out an email that the person has to open and click on in order to set Membership.IsApproved to true. I have DisableCreatedUser="true" in the CreateUserWizard, so they are never logged in.Does that mean GetUser(Which is looking for a logged in user) is empty? If so, any suggestions? protected void CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(object sender, EventArgs e) { MembershipUser newuser = Membership.GetUser(); RegisterUser NewRegistration = new RegisterUser(); string newusername = newuser.UserName; string email = new...

How to create the manual in Access database
Hello, I have created my church membership database. And I have created the manual with pictures using words. My question is how can I append this manual, that can be read opened by database menu. Thanks for any help. -- Frank Situmorang On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:09:01 -0700, Frank Situmorang <FrankSitumorang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: What format is it in? If you turned it into a Help file, Access could call it up. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hello, > >I have created my church membership database. And I have created the manual >with pictur...