MULTIPLE COPIES USING SELECTOBJECT

I need to be able to tell the printer how many copies to print depending on
the type of invoice. I am using the following logic

DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, rst!ReportName, False
DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll, , , , 2

However, the database window is not visible when users are running the
program. How do I get it so that the db window does not pop up when they go
to print? I do not want print preview, it has to be a direct print sent to
the printer.

Any help appreciated.

Kim P

klp

copy form exel spredsheat
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I try to copy from mac exel to flash drive.Copy and paste shows on flash in 3 section. i need origenal copy on one page Don't copy / paste & don't do it while the file is open. Insert the stick, navigate in Finder to where the file is stored, then drag the file icon to the stick icon. Alternatively, while the file is open in Excel you can use File>Save As to save a copy to the device. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 8/10/09 2:05 AM, in article 59b79ead.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "me...

Is it possible to use a formula in the middle of a sentence in exc
If so, how? Your question would be clearer if you wrote it in the body of the message, added more detail explaining what you were looking to accomplish and provided an example or two that showed what you were trying to do. I'll take a guess that this might be what you are looking for... ="Some text"&<YourFormula>&"and some more text" For example, something like this example maybe (where I'm assuming Column A contains a list of names)... ="There are "&COUNTA(A1:A100)&" people on the list" -- Rick (MVP ...

How do you copy contacts into an email?
Hello all. Outlook 2000 with all necessary service packs and updates. I want to be able to copy a list of 30 contacts into the body of an email. I have to send emails every now and then with the names of these individuals listed in the body of the email. I already know how to export contacts into an excel spreadsheet. However, Outlook 2k does not give you the choice to export into Word. When I export into excel and I copy more than one name at a time they show up in the email with the gridlines wrapped around the names from the excel spreadsheet. I have removed the gridlines from the...

Multiple SMTP Address
If a user is set up to have multiple SMTP address setup in active directory. When they send an email in outlook how can they chose which one it is from. You can only do this, in the setup you describe, by using a 3rd party app such as ChooseFrom from www.ivasoft.biz -- Mark Arnold. "Shane" wrote: > If a user is set up to have multiple SMTP address setup in active directory. > When they send an email in outlook how can they chose which one it is from. On Tue, 31 May 2005 06:41:03 -0700, "Shane" <Shane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If a user is s...

Parse multiple text lines into 1 line in excel
help. I am an excel beginner and can't find out how to turn multipl lines of text into 1 row in excel. It's probably really easy but m manual is USELESS. Can anyone help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com debbie You're a little short on details. If nothing below fits the bill post back. "Multiple lines" is how many and is each line in a separate cell down one column? Do you want all lines to go into one cell? You can use this form...

copies of email to sent box?
Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to replace power supply. Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to sent box",but it is still not doing it. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Figuring out how to use a custom membership provider.
My web application handles membership in different organizations. Based on the means by which a user has reached the login screen, the application has already determined which organization membership should be checked against: Session["organizationId"] = 4; //for example Data on members is stored in a table called Participant CREATE TABLE Participant ( ... organizationId int NOT NULL ... ) I've created a custom membership provider: public class PublicMembershipProvider : SqlMembershipProvider { ... public int Organizat...

refer to data on multiple worksheets using hlookup/look up data on many worksheets?
Hi I have data on many worksheets in the same workbook. Is it possible to look up data on multiple worksheets using Hlookup, which means can the second argument in the formula refer to multiple sources? If it is not possible, is there any other way I can do so? I would like to select and display data according to a fixed order, whereby the data is located in one of many worksheets in the same workbook. For eg, I have stock returns of many firms in many worksheets. Say I would like to display in a single worksheet the returns of Firm D, Firm Z, Firm R; whereby the data of these 3 fir...

use USB security token in outlook
how can use security token in outlook. i want do encrypt message and signed mail with my security token. my token support pkcs#11 Dear YOu will need the certificates for same. You can find the free certificates of TAWTE for testing then you can send the encrypted messages. I hope this will help you. The best dual security is Alddin. It works fine. Best regards Sharad "Fanian" wrote: > how can use security token in outlook. > i want do encrypt message and signed mail with my > security token. > my token support pkcs#11 > ...

copy between worksheets
Hello, I want to copy part of workskeet to another worksheet, but after i do copy and paste, the format of the worksheet is changed. For Example, I want to copy a cell area (A3 to C10) to another sheet. And it contains images and text. After i paste to another worksheet, the position of images are changed. Also the cell width and format are changed too. How can i do copyand paste a celll area contains images into antoher worksheet with original format and position? Thank you Mooscar -- mooscar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mooscar's Profile...

Write formula for simple copy and paste to another cell
I have a worksheet that contains hundreds of columns. Each group of three are related to each other (Cols A-C, D-F, etc...). I have this formula that works well for columns A-C =IF(NOT(ISBLANK('Page 5 Counts'!B2)),VLOOKUP('Page 5 Counts'!B2,'Color Key'!$A$1:$B$87,2,FALSE),IF(AND(COLUMN()=COLUMN($B$1),ROW()=1),IF($A$2=$A$1,"",1),IF(AND(COLUMN()=COLUMN($C$1),ROW()=1),$B$1,IF(AND(COLUMN()=COLUMN($B$2),ROW()=2),IF($A$2=$A$1,2,1),IF(AND(COLUMN()=COLUMN($C$2),ROW()=2),IF($A$2=$A$3,"",IF($A$2=$A$1,$B$2,1)),IF(AND(COLUMN()=COLUMN($B$3),ROW()=3),IF($A...

Match formula to match values in multiple columns
Hi all, does any friend know that how can I make below formula work MATCH(A2,$K$2:$M$30,0) I am not sure I have understood correectly. Please go through the below example With data as below if you need to retrive the name of the 1st Rank holder from London. D2 = 1 D3 = London In D4 apply the below formula =INDEX($B$2:$B$9,MATCH(1,($A$2:$A$9=D2)*($C$2:$C$9=D3),0)) Please note that this is an array formula. You create array formulas in the same way that you create other formulas, except you press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to enter the formula. If successful in 'Formula Bar'...

Noob Question For Selecting Multiple Fields On A Form
Hello... In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and click Edit -> Select All to select all fields on the form. Now, my question is... where in 2007 did the put that functionality? If Microsoft removed it from there... where did they recreate it? Thanks! Squirrel "SQLSQUIRREL" <SQLSQUIRREL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333547A1-9C6A-422B-9CD5-97D79D6037DF@microsoft.com... > Hello... > > In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and > click Edit -> Select All to se...

Search Multiple Worksheets #2
Is there a way to search trough multiple worksheets for a specific value? Other posts have mentioned to use VBA, but I have never used that before. If anyone can give me some advice on using that or a type of formula to perform that can search multiple worksheets. Thank You There may be other ways but, while holding down the ctrl key select each of the worksheet tabs you want to search in then select Edit|Find from the menu. Type in the value you want and it will go to the first instance of that value. Now if you are wanting to preserve a specifice value for reference or ???, then...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

Fire a Workflow using a Callout
Hi, I would like to fire a WorkFlow using a callout. I got problems to do that. Can you tell me how I can do that? I tried it like that: CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest wf = new LetterSalutation.CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest(); wf.ProcessId = GetWorkflowProcessId(workflowName, entityContext); myService.Execute(wf); But I get an error: Server was unable to process request. Can you help me? Simon ...

Use Copied Outlook PST file as default...How?
If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from one computer to another. Dmahanay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my > Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Outlook version? > Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from > one computer to another. I think views are registry items and not kept in the PST. -- Brian Tillman My outlook version is 2002. >--...

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

Using tables created in 2003 IN 2007
My office has recently upgraded to 2007. I enjoy new features such as the ability to highlight a few words within the table without the ENTIRE table's font changing; unfortunately, this only works in tables I have created since the upgrade. My old tables that were brought over from 2003 do not have this capability. Is there an add-on out there? I do not have to resort to re-typing and creating all new tables. PS. Copy and pasting into a new table does not work. Convertting the file using the office button does not work. Help? please? I think you talking about what is called...

Offline Address Book, Multiple Administrative Groups
Hello, We recently deployed an additional Exchange server in our organization and placed it into its own administrative group, now users on the new server are getting 8004010F errors in Outlook when attempting to download the offline addresss book. The users who are on the original server do not receive these errrors when downloading the address book. If anyone can provide some assitance it would be greatly appreciated. It's look like this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;162703 "jballin" <jballin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Multiple copies of E-Mail messages
I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP2 with a Windows XP Professional operating system. Just in the last couple days I've started to experience a problem with incoming e-mail messages. I use Outlook to retrieve e-mail from at least four different accounts, from at least two different servers. When I receive a new e-mail message that is addressed to one of these e-mail accounts, I get two extra copies of that message, and each of these extra copies are addressed to two of my other accounts. So what I end up with is three copies with three different TO: addresses. This only happens ...

10 free copies of iPrep Microsoft 70-290 for your iPhone
iPrep Microsoft 70-290 is an iPhone app which will help you to prepare for Microsoft 70-290 certification exam "Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment". Download the app from the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iprep-microsoft-70-290/id335186475?mt=8 Use one of the following codes to get your copy for free: 9TM96E7EMNAY 6AYJTREAHM3A 94P4TJNAEHLW N636934JRPF9 3YKM9E66FF93 ENPN7PALXX9N XN6T993ANXTP TTEWEM4EEWLY 49RKEHHMMYF6 MXXA7HLLJMTM Each code can be used only once, first come first served. The codes are redeemable only ...

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...

Using Queries in Excel
What are the best practices for using database-like queries in Excel. Let's say you wish to join to sheets together och view a subset of columns in a third sheet. I've tried several different methods, but I dont think any of them are completely good. I've used VLookup, Index, MS Query. (MS Query must be the must forgotten MS product in history. It's like a time machine back to Windows 3.11) I've also tried alot of different methods for searching a range, based on more than one criteria, and display the result, either a single value or a sum based on several rows. Here i&#...