Moving a Bound Object Frame Control

I have a Bound Object Frame control that was created by Auto-Form to display
line drawings I created using Paint, and then inserted into an OLE field in
the table that Auto-Form used to create the form.   I cannot change the
properties of the control using VBA code.  Particularly I'm concerned about
moving the control and making it visible and invisible.  Whenever I start the
command "Me.ControlName." no properties come up to change

A response from a previous question indicated that I may need include some
additional references, but i have no idea what to include.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Frank Wagner
fwagner111@aol.com

How do I find the location of the font control in Win XP
Hi All, I'd like to change my fonts every now and then but don't know where to find them. Could someone please tell me where they are an how to use them? Thanks, Don Don, This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database application. You'll have better luck posting this on a newsgroup related to Windows Fonts. Try... microsoft.public.word.printingfonts -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work...

pst file move
I use office xp with windows xp. I would like to move my outlook.pst file to another hard disk because the old one is full. How can I do it? The following article should provide the details you need for this request: 287070 OL2002: How to Back Up, Restore, or Move Outlook Data http://support.microsoft.com/?id=287070 -- Hope that helps!! Thank you! Sincerely, Chris Lineback, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support - Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. -This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers...

Control Access to groups of contacts
I have a client who wants to have a master contact list so he can see the entire list. He has a handful of clients who will need to be able to view overlapping subsets of those contacts, but should not be able to view the entire list. Can access control be applied at this granularity? User Attributes or other Security groups are acceptible components of this access control. For instance, UserA needs to see contacts 1, 3 and 5 UserB needs to see contacts 1, 2, and 3 UserC needs to see contacts 2, 4, and 5 UserD needs to see contacts 1, 3, 4, and 5 ...

>> Calendar Control drag to select range
Hi, using MS Access 2003, is it possible to allow a user to drag to select a range of dates and, if 'yes', how do you store the selected date range? Many thanks, Jonathan Not that I know of. Storing a range of dates is quite simple though. You store the start date and the end date and use a calculation to show all the dates between. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F22299F-3765-40D2-AA03-67FB42FFC07A@microsoft.com... > ...

OnEvent Click and Tab Controls
Good Day All.. I have an issue that I had posted previously but it did not get resolved. It may partially be my fault for not explaining my need/question correctly. I have a form. The form contains a subform. & a tab control. The subform has 3 fields listed for the user: ShipTo, BillTo & Account Name The tab control has 3 tabs. The first tab is where I am struggling right now. I want the user to select ('click') on the "account" in the subform (data sheet) at the top. Once they click the "account" the fields on the tab control will then fill wit...

Moving multiple messages #2
Whenever I attempt to move multiple messages in Outlook 2000 to a Personal folder, I always receive a message that says "Cant move the items. Some items could not be moved. They were either already moved or deleted, or access was denied." If I move them one at a time, it works, but moving even two messages gives me the error. It only happens when they have attachments ...

Some macro help with formatting object please
I have a macro that turns on the calculate command function while the user works in it. I was asked if I could have the color of the text box that launches the macro turned RED when the calculate feature has been turned off. Is that possible? TIA! activesheet.textbox1.backcolor=&h0000ff -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Alan" <me@here.now> wrote in message news:oYeGc.8684$WM5.492396@news20.bellglobal.com... > I have a macro that turns on the calculate command fu...

Cview and Tree control
I have an MDI application which renders opengl scenes in a document. The CView class continously calls opengl library and paints the scene. Here is a screenshot: http://limefocus.net/screenshot.jpg I would like to add a tree control inside the document to manupilate the image generated in the CView. Is it possible to embed a tree control in a CDocument? Thanks. Jess You are mixing the paradigms here. A document does not care how its data is represented. Question you shoud ask is if you can put a tree control in your view. The answer is : absolutely. You can use a splitter to put a t...

Moving Exchange logs and database
I am attempting to move the log and database files for Exchange 2003. I have followed all the steps listed here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821915 However, the log files are still being written to the old log folder. Are there any subsequent steps that need to be followed? Is it just a matter of waiting? Thank you for your help, Nick Are you sure you're looking at the right logs? Did you make the change for all storage groups? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <nicenick@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158769...

Control Button
Hello I need some help with a form. What I am trying to do is, to place a button on a form in MS Access so that when you click on it, in another field it will display a number one. If you click on the same button again it will change the one to a two and so on. Wes Private Sub YourCommandButton_Click() YourTextBox = YourTextBox + 1 End Sub -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 "Wes Derhak" <derhak.wg@shaw.ca&...

Ex2k7 Mailbox move error..
I used the command shell to move my mailbox from one MB server to another, same site/org/ip subnet, etc. It seemed to be taking an awful long time and i wasn't seeing any progress. Finally i gave up and ctrl+break'd out of the shell. Now i can't open my mailbox at all. If i try using OWA i get this error: "Log in failed because the mailbox you tried to access is being moved. The mailbox cannot be accessed until this operation is complete. Please wait and try again later." If i try using standard Outlook i get this error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office O...

move selection after enter into cell
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Upon entering data into a cell, I do not want to move to another cell when I hit Return. In the older version of Excel I used to be able to go into Tools/Options/Edit and uncheck Move Selection after Enter. How can I accomplish this in the 2008 version? thanks Aha - you've revealed yourself as a Windows user :-) Mac OS has never had Options, it uses Preferences instead. Go to Excel> Preferences> Edit where you can specify Up, Down, Left, Right from the list or clear the check to not have the se...

5.5 server move
Just in the process of working my way through the Ed Crowley server move FAQ off swinc. Been hit by brain fade though. Created the replicas of the public folders to the new server and from the exchange server admin program can see that they are being used instead of the ones on the original server. The bit thats causing brain fade is how do i delete the replicas from the old server? Done this once b4 but was over 2 years ago and have slept since then/got a kiddie/bought a big fast bike any clues most appreciated -- Robb '97 Firestorm I am assuming you are using 5.5 to remove the repli...

How do you control the color/pattern of a pie chart?
I need help with my pie charts. I need to create pie charts that are easily understood in B&W. How do I set the color or pattern for each portion of my pie chart? Hi, To format a slice you need to select it first. Click the pie once to select all slices. Click again to select individual slice. You can use the Fill Effects > Patterns to fill with b/w patterns. Also in print preview the Setup dialog has a Print Black & White option on the Chart Tab. Note this is only visible if you have a chart sheet or select the chartobject before print preview. If you are printing chartobje...

Moving Unix aliases to Exchange 5.5
Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? By Unix aliases do you mean multiple email addresses? Nue "pcgirl" <pcgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8521D3E6-2F11-408E-863B-A9911850D19A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? ...

Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5
I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with a corrupt metabase if I try to install. The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other. The machine name, domain name etc are identical. I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs with a series of errors: 06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function...

Corrupt hidden object in Inbox prevents Activesync to WM5 with 86000108 error?
I have an Exchange 2003sp2 and a Windows Mobile 5 device (Treo 750w) and I am having trouble synching my Inbox, getting the famous error: "Activesync encountered a problem on this server. Support Code:86000108" Calendar, contacts and tasks are synched without a problem, and when I change the settings to exclude the inbox, I do not recieve an error. After going through quite a few troubleshooting attempts, I think I may have a problem with an object in my Inbox that Activesync is choking on. But, even after emptying the Inbox of all content that I can see, I'm still ...

Printer Control
I have a printer control on my form and when I use it, it prints to the default printer. I would like for it to bring up the screen to allow me to select which printer to use, like when you use the file/print way. thanks Blair Private Sub Command310_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command310_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection DoCmd.GoToControl "CloseFemaleCards" Exit_Command310_Click: Exit Sub Err_Command310_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_Command310_Click End Sub This will call the print...

ActiveX control being added to outgoing e-mail?
I have a user running Outlook 2003 via Exchange 2000. All outgoing messages sent by his system apparently have an ActiveX control in them. Any messages I try to open on another machine give the alert "Your current Security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls..." Could this mean the user has a virus? Something else? Any help is appreciated, and a direct reply to me is appreciated as well. Thanks, John M John discovered this was due to bad signature or stationary files in Outlook. I had the same problem with a user and tested this theory. There was indeed some c...

moving to end of sheet
I know that "ctrl-end" should take me to the end of a worksheet. Sometimes, however, it takes me beyond the last row where data is entered, sometimes many blank rows beyond. I've tried deleting those blank rows, making sure there is nothing hidden inthose rows, no conditional formatting, etc., but that doesn't work. If I cut and paste the rows with data into a new sheet, that works (i.e., "ctrl-end" takes me to the last cell with data in it). Is there a way to do this without the cut and paste workaround? Thanks. There are instructions here for resetti...

Problem with multiline tab control #2
Hi, I have a problem with a tab control that I just can't seem to figure out. I have a tab control that made multi-line capable with m_ctrlTab.ModifyStyle(TCS_MULTILINE,TCS_MULTILINE); but, ever since I made the change I can't seem to display whichever tab I want upon application startup. It used to be a regular single-line tab (with 5 tabs) but I'm running out of space which is why I need a multiline solution. I have 6 tabs right now, three in one row. My code looks like this: ------------------------------- snip ------------------------------- BOOL Cxxxx:OnInitDialog() { ...

Money 2000 move
Hi Everyone, I am using Money 2000. I just bought a new computer and today I would like to transfer all my data. What is the best way to do this with MS Money 2000 so I don't loose any of the data or application setting? Many thanks, Anguel You will have to reinstall the application from the original CD. Copy over the .MNY data file(s) using a network, CD, or USB flash drive. Some settings will be lost in the new installation--printer settings for check alignment come to mind immediately--but some are stored in the data file. Best bet is to open both Options|Settings and comp...

Upper Control Limits
I have a line chart that shows 12 months of data and a trend line. I computed the Upper & Lower Control Limits using the Standard Deviation. Is there a way to put these lines on my charts so that when my boss looks at it she can tell if one or more of the points are out of control? Thanks In Advance Wm. William: This link will show you how to build a control chart in Excel. http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm ....Kelly koday@processtrends.com "williamr" <williamr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64B0E55A-F4F1-4FE9-9566-C9BCCF2...

Allow active x controls to run in RMS POS
Hi there. When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS computer, I get the error message "Your current security settings prohibit running active x controls on this page", and it doesn't work. It works fine on my back office pc, and I can't find any difference between the IE settings on the two pcs. Where would I find the setting to allow active x controls to run? Cheers Problem solved, windows automatically blocked it because I sent it as an email attachment from my office pc Mheill wrote: > Hi there. > > When trying to run drilldown.htm in RMS on my POS co...

HELP: Add textbox to a frame at run time
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form at run time based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form during run time. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. Thanks in advance ...