Microsoft Access License 2007 Problem License Require ActiveX Control

I was running Access 2007 just fine and today I start it up and it
has:

You don't have the license required to use this ActiveX Control
You tried to open a form containing an OLE object or an ActiveX
control or you tried to create and ActiveX control.  To obtain the
appropriate license, contact the company that provides the license OLE
object or ActiveX control.

But it never tells me what control it is talking about and not matter
how many times I click ok it just comes right back and I cannot use
Access.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

0
jmDesktop

Try reregistering DAO360.dll

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310814/en-us
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"jmDesktop" <needin4mation@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was running Access 2007 just fine and today I start it up and it
> has:
>
> You don't have the license required to use this ActiveX Control
> You tried to open a form containing an OLE object or an ActiveX
> control or you tried to create and ActiveX control.  To obtain the
> appropriate license, contact the company that provides the license OLE
> object or ActiveX control.
>
> But it never tells me what control it is talking about and not matter
> how many times I click ok it just comes right back and I cannot use
> Access.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

0
Arvin
8/5/2007 9:38:11 AM
On Aug 5, 5:38 am, "Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <a...@m.com> wrote:
> Try reregistering DAO360.dll

> Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVPhttp://www.datastrat.comhttp://www.mvps.org/accesshttp://www.accessmvp.com
>
> "jmDesktop" <needin4mat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I was running Access 2007 just fine and today I start it up and it
> > has:
>
> > You don't have the license required to use this ActiveX Control
> > You tried to open a form containing an OLE object or an ActiveX
> > control or you tried to create and ActiveX control.  To obtain the
> > appropriate license, contact the company that provides the license OLE
> > object or ActiveX control.
>
> > But it never tells me what control it is talking about and not matter
> > how many times I click ok it just comes right back and I cannot use
> > Access.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I rebooted and it went away.  Thank you.

0
jmDesktop

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

mouse highlighting webbrowser control
Hi, I'm using the webbrowser control. Mouse highligting isn't working (ie. pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to highlight and releasing). Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason why this isn't working? Thanks, Craig ...

how to find an item in a list control?

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems