list box 06-08-07

Hi!

I have two list boxes, one shows the list of creditors,"listCred", and the
other,"listAR", shows the list of accounts receivable.  How can I make the
latter list show only the accounts of the creditor that i clicked from the
former list?

Thanks!

--
ai®

ai_enjoi

Answered in UtterAccess, where you posted the same question.

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=83&Number=1431290&Zf=&Zw=&Zg=0&Zl=a&Main=1431285&Search=true&where=&Zu=115908&Zd=l&Zn=&Zt=3e8&Zs=&Zy=#Post1431290&Zp=

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"ai_enjoi via AccessMonster.com" <u33509@uwe> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have two list boxes, one shows the list of creditors,"listCred", and the
> other,"listAR", shows the list of accounts receivable.  How can I make the
> latter list show only the accounts of the creditor that i clicked from the
> former list?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> ai�

Douglas

price list wizard in BOMs
Hello: In GP 10.0 Manfuacturing, is it possible to change BOMs and BOM component prices with the Inventory Price List Wizard? If so, what are the limitations of doing so? Also, why would the list price of items be grayed out? Is that because such items are BOMS? How are prices "put in GP" for BOMs? Do BOMs use the standard inventory price list? Thanks! childofthe1980s Are you talking selling prices or costs? Selling prices are entered into all inventory items the same way no matter if they are purchased items or built through production. Costs, on the other hand are ...

How do I find out what items are in one list but not in another l.
How do I find out what items in one list are not the same items in another list. For example, I have a list of people that need to be trained (list A), and I have a list of people that have recieved the training (List B). I need an easy way of finding who has not yet been trained from list A. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Michelle Craig" <Michelle Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:283EEB30-B52F-45EB-B169-71EC07969716@microsoft.com... > How do I find out what item...

what do i type in the pop3 box with a new account
what do i type in the pop3 box with a new account in msoft outlook wayne wrote: > what do i type in the pop3 box with a new account in msoft outlook Depends who your ISP is. Ask them. ...

How can I link one cell to a list of info in another workbook?
I have to workbooks, One workbook contains a list of personnel information such as names and departments and the second has information regarding the companies vehicle usage. I wish to be able to link one cell/column in the second workbook to look through the first workbook for the person's employee number and then place his department into the cell. If you need more clarification on this please email me at paulgrowns1@hotmail.com Regards Paul. Hi Paul You talk about Names in one part and employee numbers in the other. Assuming we are talking about Names in both cases, and, assu...

Drag in a List Box
If I have a list box that has a row source to a query is it possible to drag my records up and down the list box to give them a certain order to print on a report?? -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Stephen Lebans has a number of Listbox examples on his website. Here's just one of them: http://www.lebans.com/vb_listbox.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz>...

Is there a list of names for the various charts...
....with graphics, as I'm having a problem explaining my query e.g. a column chart with plus and minus figures in the series; the plus figures should show above the category axis line and the minus figures below the line. What would this chart be called? 2007 user Thank you Hi, You can do this with a Line chart or XY scatter, even Column charts or an Area chart. If you are asking is there a special chart name for this type of chart, you might check Jon Poltier's website. If you are asking does Excel have a special name for that type of chart, no. http://peltiertech.com/Ex...

Creating Appointments 05-06-06
Hi I seem to be missing something obvious... I open a lead/contact/company/opportunity and add an appointment activity using the form assistant. Yet it doesn't show up in the calendar, nor in the Outlook Client (online)...is that right? I hope not! -- CRM Power User Appts won't synch to Outlook unless you are running the CRM for Outlook client. Even then, this synch is done periodically, so it may take awhile before it updates. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "al" <al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26E06127-1D48-4DA6-8D34-B89F39016F5...

how do i refresh a pivot table drop down list in excel 2003?
when i remove data from my source tab, the entries still show in the drop down list for the field in my pivot table. i am trying to figure out how to remove them. i tried removing the field from the pivot table, refreshing the pivot table, and then placing the field back in. that only works sometimes. ...

transfer 'auto-correct list to newer computer
I bouht a new computer and want to use my auto correct words in excel. How do I transfer these words or the list? I like to do it this way. Old pc. Open excel. Make a minor change to the autocorrection list. close excel. search for *.acl and copy the one with the latest date. New pc. Open excel. Make a minor change to the autocorrection list. close excel. search for *.acl. Make note of the path/filename for that latest version of *.acl. Put the old pc's *.acl in that folder under that name. Then back to both pc's and clean up that minor change. whsaw2 wrote: > > I bouh...

Restrict a Text Box
Can you restrict a text box to only one line, my text box only shows one line! -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Bob, In size or in characters? Not sure I understand... -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:ONinxuVxKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Can you re...

Assembly Re-Distribution 02-08-10
I have an app that currently relies on a number of SQL Server assemblies. These are currently referenced and included in the bin folder of the app when shipped. I understand that there are some limits on the SQL Server assemblies that may be shipped vs ones that are installed via a re-distributable installer. Please could someone help me out with finding information relating to which of the following DLL's I can re-distribute. Also confirmation of if I should be distributing them with a re-distributable installer or if I can just ship the assemblies in my execution fo...

Limit text box to any character except \, /, :, ?, <, >, !
Hello- I am currently working in a form which contains a text box that a user will use to create a job number and another text box for the job name. Later in the same form, the user will have the ability to create certain directories based upon this job number and another directory based upon the job name. I would like to put a function behind the after_update event of each event that will review this text box and make sure that the string entered does not contain any character that would cause a conflict when creating a directory, namely the following \ / : ? < > ! characters. What ...

Hardware for CRM 1.2 and SBS 2003 box
I'm just getting into MS CRM and would like to build a box with SBS 2003 and MS CRM 1.2 but the hardware spec's seem to be a bit much. I'm looking for low costs alternatives, any ideas? -- Dennis You can exist with lesser hardware, but performance will be impacted. The compenents all use a lot of resources (especially SQL & Exchange), so it all depends on how much usage the box will get. I run my demo environments off Virtual PC images hat run on my notebook, so it can definately be done. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------...

Cannot see send/receive dialog box
I'm using outlook 2003 w/sp2. When I click on the send/receive button at the top the send/receive dialog box doesn't pop up like it used to. Please advise and thanks in advance. Thanks "john doe" <johndoe@johndoe.com> wrote in message news:OcTn%23A%23bIHA.5348@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I'm using outlook 2003 w/sp2. > When I click on the send/receive button > at the top the send/receive dialog box > doesn't pop up like it used to. > Please advise and thanks in advance. > Thanks Mr. Doe, :-) Please try: Tools -> Send/Receive -> Send...

Top of email list
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: imap when I'm searching for an email in a long list and I find it, how do I then get back to the top of the long list? Is there a command shortcut rather than scrolling or moving the bar on the right to the top? <br> Thanks, Mactopia is such a wonderful resource! On 2/16/10 4:19 PM, Peggy_F@officeformac.com wrote: > when I'm searching for an email in a long list and I find it, how do > I then get back to the top of the long list? Is there a command > shortcut rather than scrolling or...

I make to write in a cell list validation?
I have a cell is ready of data but sometimes nees to write thing and not to use the smooth one sometimes and if but the book to use every month clean it and I return it to use. Since I make to write in a cell list validation? Carlos Hi Carlos I'm not very sure I understand what you want, but I'll give it a shot: For a custom list, go Data > Validation, "Allow: List" and in "Source" write something like Carlos,Harald,Jenny,Maria (use semicolons instead of commas if those are your regional list delimiters). To permit other entries than your list conte...

Address Lists Security Pane
Is there a tool that can change the security settings for an address list? (eks: an global adress list) You can off course do it manually > right click the address list > Properties > security pane. My understanding is that if you can do it manually you also can automate\script it somehow. This is going to be used in a hosting environment where each company has its own address list. I do not want to change the security setting on every address list manually. Regards K You'll probably want a tool that not only modifies the address lists but also creates it initially. This ...

How do I reduce the line spacing in the legend box? #2
I have a graph with legend, but I can not minimise the line spacing between the list of items. There are no spaces in the original data that I used and this has just occured, the other graphs I have created do not have this problem and I have done nothing different in this graph? You can just grab the legend's resizing handles and drag it to shrink the entire legend: Excel tries to redraw the legend's contents dependent on how big the box is, so squashing it should compresses the line spacing. (You can also use this technique to create multi-column legends by stretching it sid...

Calendar 03-06-07
How do I change the month from January to March without changing the number in every box?...

Marketing Lists Contact Lookup
Is there any way to change the query in the Marketing List Contact lookup page (Manage Members) to show only the "Active" contacts? Currently when we create a marketing list and go to add members the merged records that have been deactivated AND the active records show up in the results making it hard to choose the correct one. Thank you, dph You can use the advanced find option and pick the "Active Contacts" view. I agree that the normal search shouldn't include the deactivated members though. -- Michael http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 -----------------------...

onLoad User Error Message 10-11-07
I created a onLoad event on the Account entity that hides a few tabs and along with the navigation icons ("Services" and Marketing"). Everything works well, until I open the account form as a read-only form. To recreate the error message, I use the Account lookup, select an Account, then click on "Properties". The error message I receive states: "There was an error message with this fields customized event. Field: crmForm Event: onLoad Error: 'navService' is undefined" Any thoughts or suggestions? Also here is the script that I am using - forgive ...

Input masks 06-17-07
I have created an input mask in the wizzard that I no longer want. How can I delete an input mask from the input mask wizzard? On Jun 17, 5:38 pm, TELong1603 <TELong1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an input mask in the wizzard that I no longer want. > How can I delete an input mask from the input mask wizzard? go to the control you want to change delete the text on the property input mask It depends on version, but locate the file called acwzusrt.mdt on your = computer - you'll find the input masks are stored in a table called = im_TblInputMask --=20...

Combo boxes like an option group?
Can you have three combo boxes on a search form and restrict the user to choose only one, somewhat like an option group? How in general would you do this…if it is possible? TIA, Kay Kay, Sure, but there are many ways to do that. You could use a 3 checkbox option group control which of 3 combos are enabled/disbled .. Combo1 Combo2 Combo3 � � � <=== Option Group -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find...

Merge two lists for side by side comparison #2
I've attached a .jpg to the original message. I basically want to merg my two lists based upon a unique identifier but want to maintain th original coluumns of data associated with each idenitfier. I'v entered as text below but I think it gets garbled when submitted t forum. List A identifier Qty Cost 1 5 3.99 2 5 3.99 3 5 4.5 4 10 4.5 5 10 5 List B Identifier Qty Cost 1 5 3.99 2 5 4.5 3 5 4.5 6 5 3.99 8 5 3.99 Combined...

How can I create a monthly calender as a drop down list in excel?
I am trying to add different dates into excel and would like to select dates from a drop down caleder rather than type it in. Basically create the same method as when you book flights on the internet. You might want to take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for some tips/code/free calendar control: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Sarah Guest wrote: > > I am trying to add different dates into excel and would like to select dates > from a drop down caleder rather than type it in. Basically create the same > method as when you book flights on the internet. -- Dave Peters...