linked subforms on same Tab page

I linked 2 subforms on a Tab page - they work, but a Parameter box pops
asking for the Child link field -
Forms![MainTabtest]![PgmList].Form.ProgramID.

First subform is continous row form, with onCurrent event set to requery
linked Child form to the above selected row.

Once I say ok to parameter box, the correct data shows based on row selected
in Parent form.

any idea why the parameter box and how to eliminate?

thx!

custom entity + linking contact
Hi, I am new to the CRM product. And have a few questions...... I know that in 3.0 you can create custom entity, but can you link your custom entity to other entity such as contact/account? In defining the custom entity, there's a relationship field and mapping field. What are they exactly? When/How do you define a relationship/mapping? Thanks, Jane You can create relationships to other entities when you create a new custom entity in 3.0. I believe that you can also establish if the new custom entity maps up to an existing entity, or receives mapped info from an existing entity. -...

Deleting "mail to:" email address links
I have a relativly straight forward spreadsheet where I am maintaining a large address list. It contains a homeowner's lot number, name, address, telephone #, and e- mail address. When attempting to select random cells for data entry/modification, I receive and automated message " mailto: (a random e-mail address) - click once to follow. Click and hold to select this cell." I have no idea where/how this message/feature/function is being attached to these cells but would like to eliminate it. Since seeing these messages, the size of the worksheet has been increasing in ...

Force a page break in code
I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat Event when a value changes. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill Bill wrote: > I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat > Event when a value changes. How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Bill Insert a PageBreak control from the ToolBox bar at the desired location. Even though such a control is never "visible" other than in design view they do still have a Visible property. That property effectively turns on and off the PageBreak so you can minipulate that in your code. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP...

Menu Page
I'd like to make a menu page with buttons to jump between spreadsheets of a workbook. I will turn off the tabs at the bottom in order to do this, but I'm looking for code for my menu buttons to flip to each spreadsheet. Also to return to the menu from a specific spreadsheet, I'd like to use a right click to jump back to the menu. Can someone help me with this. I'm used to programming in MS Access, so programming in MS Excel is a new venture for me. Thanks, PC How about an alternative... Create that index worksheet and put hyperlinks to A1 of each sheet. And then put a hyp...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

OWA Error for http links
links inside a message body always generate an asp redirect code that does not execute at all thus giving an http 500 error - page not found. Example on a link to http://www.nightlight.org within a mail body. http://orange/exchweb/bin/redir.asp? URL=http://www.nightlight.org/ Exchange Server 2003 running on Server 2000 SP4 PLease help. ...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Hide tab or sections
Is it possible towrite an event code for onChange to hide the tabss or sections when the value change in a picklist? Thank youo No "Alper Can" <alperc@datasistem.com.tr> wrote in message news:ub4%23uu8GEHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it possible towrite an event code for onChange to hide the tabss or > sections when the value change in a picklist? > > Thank youo > > actually you can, but its unsupported,..........I did something similar and the code was horrible (but worked), and after 1.2, it got erased (didn't want it anymore). -Gary &qu...

Linking Basic Beancounting spreadsheets?
I am new to Excel (and this forum) & want to make my own General Ledger, Monthy Synopsis, Trial Balances, Financial Statements etc. for a new business. I am reading _Basic_Beancounting_ by T. James Cook and wish to use Excel efficiently. (Just learned how to group tabs to make multiple identical forms. Works great and saves a pile of time!) Now I want to take the debit & credit totals from each account column in the monthly synopsis sheet and link them (automatically post) them to the appropriate column in their individual running totals of each General Ledger Account. The problem...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

command for breaking link in excel is not seen.
i have copied files containing fromulas to another file. while opening the new file, each time, it is asking whetehr to update the data from parent file. I wish to break the link in second file, but could not find the command for that. while opening links, it shows only three commands, which odes not include command for ' breaking links'. Hi Suresh, If the links are no longer required, delete the link formulae or convert them to values. You may find Bill Manville's FINDLINK.XLA addin useful This is freely downloadable at: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp --- Regards, ...

Subform question 04-09-10
I have a form (Form1) that contains a subform (Subform1). Within this subform I have a combo box which, depending on what is chosen, pops up another form (Popup1)for additional information. I need this additional information in the form that pops up to be 'linked' with the subform. The problem I am running into is that when the user enters information in Popup1, the table has not been populated witht he data that is in the subform so there is no record to 'link' to. What is the best way to force te esubform to pass its information to the table? Thanks i...

Middle mouse button does not always open in new tab anymore
Hi! I am experiencing the problem that when I click with the middle mouse button on a link (for example google search results) it does not always open it in a new tab anymore. In about 20% of the cases it takes over the current tab instead. The same problem is explained here in german: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.internetexplorer&tid=cd463718-8df6-4ee4-9e8a-9ee527837f83&cat=&lang=de&cr=DE&sloc=&p=1 But since there was no answer found so far I decided to take it to the next level (english c...

Routing Restrictions button unavailable (gray) no matter what options selected in IMS-->Routing tab
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. Try installing Exch Admin prog on other machine, apply SP4 and see if you can change it from there. Post back with details. ryanadmin wrote: > I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my > "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter > what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Can you link 2 worksheets together?
Say i have one worksheet and on my second one I want to reference cells from the first one? is there a formula for that>? To create a simple link: Select a cell in the second worksheet Type an equal sign Select the first sheet Click on the cell that you want to link Press the Enter key. Alesha wrote: > Say i have one worksheet and on my second one I want to reference cells from > the first one? is there a formula for that>? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...

modify linked cells without breaking link
I have a workbook with a number of worksheets (2003.) The 2nd and 3rd worksheets have cells that are linked to the 1st worksheet. This workbook will be used to schedule production. The 1st worksheet has a list of products that we produce. The 1st worksheet has a column for the min # of cases we need to keep in stock at all times and the max # of cases we must keep in stock at all times. The 1st worksheet also contains a column where the production scheduler would enter the actual # of cases in stock. The 2nd worksheet in the workbook takes the actual cs in stock and compares ...

Appointment Tracking Tab
Is there anyway to print the appointment tracking tab? This will be very useful for record keeping but when you try to print the tracking information, it defaults to the memo view and you cannot create new views that pull this information. Help! Keith It is an often requested feature addition to Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Keith aske...

Saving as web page
When publishing spreadsheets as web pages I would like to set the page to fit within a full screen view. I have some that fit and some that don't and I've worked with the formats in Excel to fit everything within the screen on all of them, but that doesn't seem to help. Can I set the format to do this? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Jeff ...

Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?
I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked files print along with it. use hyper link "GrubbyG" wrote: > I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I > would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link > those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked > files print along with it. ...