LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! 05-24-07

Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on  advertising
light-box  including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already
sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or
display purpose.
More detail.please enter into www.edlite.hk,or send mail to
jenny@edlite.hk,or add MSN:madamenihao@hotmail,then we would reply to
you at the first time.

0
jenny

Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07
I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks. Are you referring to a Keep Text Formatting feature in an earlier version of Word? I wonder whether what you're looking for is "Paste Unformatted," since you seem to be saying you _don...

IE8 Instant search box
Hi All I finally succumbed to the temptation to download IE8. I have spent the last 3/4 of an hour trying to regain control of my browser :-) I have switched off all accelerators and all that other stuff - even figured out how to stop the browser popping up the accelerator icon EVEN though I'd switched them off . . . I am happy to use the instant search box. (It's in a convenient place...). I DO NOT WANT any kind of suggestion from IE8 about what I'm looking for. I KNOW what I'm looking for - and the computer hasn't got a clue . . . So managed to sw...

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

Email Signature 11-17-09
When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's message. What am I doing wrong? ...

Money 05 cuts off data
B of A (Washington) using Yodlee & msn to sync data. The problem I'm experiencing is that the Payee field is being cut off. I've used /using the Payee Rules Manager, which has been working to a certain extent. My question is... What is the size limit for the payee field? A typical transaction from bofa(WA) looks like "PURCHASE 5xx29xxx658xxxxx3 ON 12/30 AT CASTLE ICE RENTON WA" When synced as configured above all i get is a very small portion, maybe part of the actual name. Second question is when trying to do a manual export from bofa (Wa) website I have the opt...

Need an unbound text box and command button (Search)
I need to create an unbound text box with a command button (Search) on my form which will enable the user to find the current record for a space no. I would like the user to only have to type in the space no. My fields are: SpaceNo Current "Yes" I am not experienced at writing code. Thanks so much. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200911/1 On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:09:36 GMT, "Uschi via AccessMonster.com" <u25116@uwe> wrote: If you don't write code, it may be easier to instruc...

Want Input boxes to accept unicode strings on Standard Windows XP
I have a MFC application that is currently built with MBCS mode. If I run the program on a Chinese OS (Windows XP), the input boxes (Edit Controls) can accept Chinese chars and display correctly. If I run it on a standard English XP, the input boxes won't accept Chinese chars (display as "????") -- please note that I have already installed CKJ on the system and IE and Outlook can display Chinese correctly. Is this just because of different MFC libraries used for the application? Can I force the application running on Standard XP to use the unicode libraries so ...

My pictures are compressed somehow and they don't display on my s.
My pictures do not show up on my screen but they do print and I can see them on my print preview and I must have a wrong setting somewhere. Can anyone help me, I can't work with them when I can't see them and I have a job to complete. I have never run into this before View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Marian" <Marian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A63F349-C593-435E-99A1-518BE2FB9CD4@microsoft.com... > My pictures do not show up on m...

How to display mfc control in new look style?
Hi, anybody knows how to show mfc controls like button or other controls in new look style? Please see below link to know about what i mean by new look style is. http://www.geocities.com/henky_arektc97/question/ I want to make my controls in dialog shown as Picture 2, not as Picture 1 (look at the button). Are there lack of some defines or codes or something else, because when I create new project again, the dialog will be displayed as I want in Picture 2. I use MFC 9 (vs2008). Thank you for any help! "Saitama" <Saitama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Sorting #11
How do you sort a list with more than three sort keys? First sort on least significant key(s) Then sort on most significant keys HTH -- AP "Fran" <fpeale@comcast.net> a �crit dans le message de news: %23pS%239BXeGHA.1856@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How do you sort a list with more than three sort keys? > You need a helper column. In this should be a formula concatenating all the fields to be sorted. =A1&B1&C1 ... This will sort only in ascending order. You will need to include the value of dates (not the actual dates) - &VALUE(A1) or &...

Customer (Pole) Display
Hi, I'm having a problem where Pole Display's on one customer site are dying one by one. At first it starts flickering, then within a few days it dies completely. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Thanks. This may be an OPOS driver mismatch or wrong Baud Rate issue. Which PD model and OPOS driver are you using? Try to change the baud rate to others value first. "trcboy" <trcboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A30ECE7B-0AF4-4497-873D-D9900D5F6B4F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm having a problem where Pole Display's ...

Selecting Text Box
Is there a keyboard command that one can use with the mouse to select the text box (frame) rather than trigger the Edit Text mode? When there are many objects on the page, getting the mouse to click on the right frame can be a real problem. But if the cursor is in the right box, some keyboard command (with or without the mouse) should help select the right object. Thanks! ...

Stem-and-leaf display\Excel 2000
Create a stem-and-leaf display using Excel 2000, using either character or numeric data. Any help or information is appreciated. Thank you. This Google search yields 46,500 results http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=excel+chart+stem+leaf&btnG=Search -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fjm" <fjm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336E0EC1-A433-4112-A268-A30BFA44CFC6@microsoft.com... > Create a stem-and-leaf display using Excel 2000, using either character or > numeric data. Any...

Can I display the current date in a text box?
I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a text box? And how would I do that? You would have to have some code to load it, such as Textbox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy") or link the texbox to a cell with the formula =TODAY() -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "stephiebrady" <stephiebrady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C78C4C78-C12C-4A8F-9121-E377ACAE3B5B@microsoft.com... > I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a > text box? And ...

Displaying images as a result of an 'if' statement
Is it possible to write an if statement to display a picture if a cel contains a certain value? Ive got if statements nailed, its not problem with that i have, just the returning of an image, rather tha text ar a hyperlink. Eg, "if cell A1="stadium", to show a picture of a stadium in cell C1" Thanks in advance for any hel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not possible with formulas -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is it possible to write an if statement to display a picture if a cell > contains a certain value? Ive got if statemen...

I'm trying to display the next month in a text field
Hi there, I've gone through all the forms and can't seem to get the code straight for displaying the next month on a text field on my form. I just want the entire month name and nothing else and I have been struggling with: DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()) + 1, 1) but its showing the day and year too and thats not what I need. Thanks in advance! GM gmazza wrote: >Hi there, >I've gone through all the forms and can't seem to get the code straight for >displaying the next month on a text field on my form. >I just want the entire month name and nothing else...

check boxes
I downloaded and worked on a template on someone elses computer using check boxes. I sent that template to my laptop to complete working on the template and the check boxes now show up like this: {form check box} How do I get this to go back to a check box? Hi JOLOJO58, Simple: Press Alt-F9 to toggle the field code view. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "JOLOJO58" <JOLOJO58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C83A55C-B768-43BE-A171-762EEA78DEAC@microsoft.com... >I downloaded and worked on a template on someone elses computer...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

Combo box #18
Hi I'd like to have a drop-down list in one cell and based on the selection in this cell, there needs to be another list of drop downs in an adjacent cell. How do i do this? Eg - first cell would have drop down - A, B , C If A is selected, the drop-down needed in anotehr cell is AA, AB, AC, AD. And if B is selected, the second cell should drop down BA, BB, BC, BD. Pls help. thanks > I'd like to have a drop-down list in one cell and based on > the selection in this cell, there needs to be another list > of drop downs in an adjacent cell. How do i do this? See here h...

Access 2007-Table not displaying the values from a combo box
I have built a database to schedule senior/disabled transportation appointments. I have created two tables and associated forms for data entry. I placed a combo box in the Schedule form so end users choose a client and fields complete on the form with client name, address, city, and home phone number. I did instruct Access to store the data in the SeniorIntakeID field in the Schedule table. I wrote a report that staff execute to see what is scheduled for a given date, for each driver. On the report I want to see the actual client's name, address, city, and home phone n...

CSV, Milliseconds default formatting of mm:ss.0
When I generate some CSV files I need to include milliseconds. When anyone opens the file in Excel (in my case part of Office 2003, SP2) the datetimes appear with a default formatting of mm:ss.0. This is frustrating and appears unprofessional on my part when clients open the file. They assume I have made some sort of mistake. I have already thought of generating using =DATE(blah)+TIME(blah)+millis/(24*60*60*1000) but I don't like the idea. How can I change the default format so that it would be something more sensible and my clients and I could avoid the drudgery of clicking on the...

Formating, paragraph marks, boxes etc, how do I get rid of them?
One day I opened up excel and it had all these marks for formating in my form. This also happened in word. How do I get rid of them? Josh: In Word, paragraph marks can be turned on/off by clicking the paragraph icon (looks like a capital P but with two, vertical strokes instead of one). I just finished wandering through Excel 2000 looking for the same icon and the only mention of the paragraph mark is related to object linking and embedding. I've also done a lot of forms in Excel and don't remember ever running into paragraph marks. Are you using OLE in the spreadsheet...

Public Folder Permissions Not Displaying Correctly in Outlook
This is a weird one. I'm using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 in cached exchange mode. About 6 months ago I migrated from 5.5 to 2003. New server, new install and then moved the mailboxes and folders over. All worked well, no problems. Recently, I have been upgrading my clients to Office 2003 and received a few reports that users were not able to create or edit information in the Public Folders even though they had the proper permissions. I usually just re-applied the permissions and moved on. However, I have run into a problem where the permissions in the Exchange System Manager (ESM) sh...

hyperlink 03-15-07
Hi all,In the click event of a button,i have input the following code:If [Language] = "Greek" Then Command48.HyperlinkAddress = "\\10.43.0.132\Company\MSKB\Auto Reply\Greek.doc"If [Language] = "Hebrew" Then Command48.HyperlinkAddress = "\\10.43.0.132\Company\MSKB\Auto Reply\Hebrew.doc"Now i need urgently that if [language] is something else other than "greek" or "hebrew" the hyperlink is deleted.. On Mar 15, 4:18 pm, Pietro <Pie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:> Hi all,> In the click event of a button,i have input the ...