is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form?

is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form?

Thanks

Outlook 2000 Appearance?
Hi, Is there a way that I can change the appearance of my Outlook inbox? Specifically, I'd like to be able to change the background color from white, and set the font color to whatever I want. Note that I only want my inbox / message preview window / received messages that I open to appear this way - I am not looking to use stationary to fancy up my sent items. Also, can I do the same in my newsreader, Outlook Express? Outlook - no. Outlook Express - Ask in an Outlook Express news group. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...

Is it possible to have 2 excel version in one computer?
hi everyone i just installed a 2003 version office... i liked the new features but when i wanted to open an excel file that has been created by 2002 version excel, i was shocked that i can't open the file successfully. When i opened and enabled the built in macros in the file, an error message popped out and said that the data may have been lost. After I have closed the error message, i checked the file. the data is still in the worksheet but all the words, format, buttons, and other information have all disappeared. However, if I open it in another version other than 2003, the file work...

Exchange DoS vulnerability due to possible named properties overflow
Hello All, Here's a problem. Exchange Server 2003 has a hard quota limit for the named properties of the messages stored in Exchange Information store, as described in a KB article 820379. After the quota has been reached, numerous error messages with Event ID 9667 and 12800 from MSExchangeIS are generated in Exchange server's Application Log. This creates DoS conditions for the affected Information store. If the quota is increased up to the capacity limit of the named properties table (32,000), server can become unresponsive to client requests. Named properties quota overflow can be...

AA Smart List
has anybody used SmartList builder to build SL for AA and is willing to share? ...

Smart tag installation problem
I try to install smart tag manager and get error About to check for the system directories. About to get the parameters from the file parms.txt. About to connect to the server. Unexpected Error Occurred in clsSQLDMO:ConnectToServer ErrorNumber=429 ErrorDescription=ActiveX component can't create object ErrorSource=OXPSTMDBInstaller LastDllError=0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- About to check for the system directories. About to get the parameters from the file parms.txt. About to connect to the server. Unexpected Error Occurred...

I need help with building a relationship with Smart art
i have to bullet points in different boxes in my smart art hierarchy chart that I need to connect to one lower level bullet. For example: Below I need both of the "C"s to connect to the "D". Is this possible to do in Smart Art, or am I just going to have to draw a line to make them connect? A B C D A B C ...

2003 Form fields losing formatting in 2007
Hi there, I have some forms, created in Word 2003, which when opened as a .docx, all form fields revert to Times New Roman font but if they are opened as a .doc, they are in the correct font of Arial. Anyone got any ideas why and how I can fix this? Thanks very much. This doesn't make any sense. Documents always open in the format in which they are saved. What *exactly* are you doing? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com ...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail #2
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

Using possibly If and Vlookup
I have a spreadsheet where I want to first of all look up hours worked in cell N2 (within this cell is the number 35.00 or the number 37.00). I then want to use this cell to do a lookup bringing back one salary if N2 is 35 or another salary if N2 is 37. In my main spreadsheet I have a spinal column point in cell J2. I have created two lookup tables on another spreadsheet named salary35 and salary 37. These tables show the spinal point in one column and the appropriate salary in anoter column. eg salary35 1 11187 3 11534 5 11899 7 12246 9 12629 salary 37 1 11827 3 12193 5 12579 7 12...

how do you keep a column in date form
i'm making a spreedsheet in office excel, in column A I have a list of dates. I would type in 4/5 for an date and excel would automatic change the date to 4-Apr. I like this way, but when I got to cell 26, the change will not happen. I type in 4/5 and I get just the number 1 in the cell, for the rest of the cells down, can someone help me. Copy the cell that has the format you like and paste format it to the cells that you want to have the date format. "s2m2" <s2m2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F350F90F-24B9-4B79-BE39-20AB0414015D@microsoft.com......

error appear- message was sent
always a error message when send message out - after a few minutes, message on outbox was disappeared- does it mean message send successfully mabel wrote: > always a error message when send message out - after a few minutes, > message on outbox was disappeared- does it mean message send > successfully Hi what error message? Please post by including a concise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details of your question in the body of your post. Always include your version/mode/SP level of Outlook (from Help | About), what kind of mail account(s) you use, an...

Printing a single form which has tabs
Hello I have created a form in which I am inputting survey data. There are 5 tab pages in this form. I want to print all 5 tabbed pages. I want to create a button called "Print Record". When one clicks on this button, I want it to print all 5 pages. At the moment, I print one page. Then tab to the second page and print, and so. Can I set it so that one you click on print, you can decide on which page you want to print or print all five pages? Can I do this in code? If this isn't the right section, please direct me. Thank you in advance. Generally spea...

Running Access 2003 db in 2007, and a few forms don't work
I have a database that's been updated from at least Access 97 (maybe Access 2, I can't remember anymore) and has been running fine in Access 2003 for years. My client upgraded to Vista with Office 2007. Almost everything in the database works fine, except 3 forms. Each of these forms has a tab control. Two of the forms have subforms on some of the tabs, one doesn't. When I try to open the forms in Access 2007 running on Vista in Virtual PC, I get the error "There isn't enough memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try the operation again."...

Set form field on double click
I am using MS Access 2003. I have a continuous form that is run off of a query "srbScientific Review". The query's criteria is set to [Enter Last Name] in the LastName field. That part works fine. I get my continuous form that shows LastName, DocID, and Title of Document. I would like to double click on the DocID and have the following happen: 1. Open another form "publications" 2. Set the SRBId field to the DocId field that I double clicked on. PLEASE help. I think I need to bookmark, clone.... I'm very confused. As a kick in the right ...

Customize Task Details Form
Not sure if this is possible. Can I customize the Task Details Form? I'd like to add some more input fields to it. My company has 23 (way too many) columns they'd like to have all schedules populate. I've added the necessary columns to the Gantt view but I dislike tabbing across and not being able to see all the data at once. I figured out how to create a customized entry form but I'd like to display it in the bottom pane of a split view and I can't figure that out. It would be even better if I could start with the default task entry form and modify it...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error
My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed). When I run the same application in a client PC without VS installed, I get this error: An unsupported operation was attempted. At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'. After I removed these controls the application run fine. I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it show succeeded. May someone help how can I make those controls run well in my client PC? Thanks. ...

how read value from last selected cell? It is possible? how get adress last selected cell?
for example. I write to cell A11 value "hello", and next: IF I click "ENTER" or IF I click mouse in any different cell (A15, B10, C1... free choice) I wont to display: MsgBox "Value in your last selected cell = ???" On this example MsgBox "Value in your last selected cell = hello" it is very important for me. I try with event of Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) ?? but :( thanks everybody, Andrzej Andrzej You have little choice but to use the Worksheet_Change() event as the Worksheet_SelectionChange() event, give you the cell ...

Smart Relay
Is it possible to configure my Exchange server to replay mail from a DNS name to an external doamin name? Here is the situation: My ISP blocks port 25. I have my exchange server hosted offsite with no issues. I have a second Exchange server in house (where port 25 is blocked). I want server # 2 to send all SMTP outgoing to Exchange #1 via the internet. I setup the relay and allowed my DNS name as well as used a windows username for authentication. I can send mail this way to my hosted doamin on exchange #1 but if I try like yahoo.com or any other I get denied. Am I makeing more prob...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

Analysis Cubes does not appear in GP Menu
Hi all, I am trying to open the Create PivotTable Reports window from Microsoft Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Analysis Cubes > Create PivotTable Reports. But I could not able to see the same in GP Menus. I don't know what could be the wrong. Your ideas to this are highly appreciable. Thanks and regards, Vijay On Jul 21, 7:09=A0am, Account is empty <Accountisem...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I am trying to open the Create PivotTable Reports window from Microsoft > Dynamics GP menu > Tools > Analysis Cubes > Create PivotTable Rep...

Uploading Form Problem
FP 2003 / win xp / URL of form is : http://www.icingpictures.co.uk/online_order_form.htm Just set up a form and am trying to get it to work - got the following error message... Form Validation Error Please correct the information you provided by following these steps, then submit the information again: * A FrontPage File Upload component is incorrectly configured. Please set the MIME encoding type for the form to be multipart/form-data. Return to the form. I do not usually have problem spublishing - server does have frontpagr extensions - i have tried to look in t...

order enty form
help here is my problem i have a db that tracks orders and i need a form to enter the order number and part number and quantirty. i will need to enter allot of orders at one time so i want to use a comtinuous form to enter the info into the orders table what i want to do is enter the job # and the part number and auto fill the discription and size. i have a part numbert tabel with fields part number, discription size there are too many to use a combo box. i have an order table with fileds job number, part number , discription , qantity, start time end tine, efficentcy, total time , down time, ...

change inbox default form
how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? Tools-Forms-Design a form. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Peter Fuller asked: | how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? You can make a registry change to substitute your custom form for the default form. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#ch...

file is locked does not appear in Excel if file already open by an
We have shared files on a network drive. When a file is open by one user, and a second user opens the file we want them to recieve <filename> is locked for editing message and open the file read only. This works great for some users, but we have several users that can open the file (even if someone is already in it) and they do not get the prompt and can edit the workbook. Is there a setting that would turn this off for some users and not others in excel? Hello Leslie, You could try sharing the workbook. With the Excel workbook open, choose Tools from the menu. Choose Share W...

Move forms in public folders 5.5 to exchange 2003
Hello all, I recently migrated from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 using ADC and things were fine. I later deleted ADC and moved Exchange 2003 to native mode. I recently found out that the public folders have not been migrated. I earler used the pfmigrate script in exchange 2003. For some reason it had just created blank folders with no data on it. Now i want to migrate/transfer the public folders content(like forms) from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 computer. Please help. Best, Karthik ...