Importing Outlook emails into an Access table

I know that I can import data from my Outlook inbox by going to File -> Get
External Data -> Import -> Select Files Of Type Outlook() etc... using the
wizard but can this be done systemically via VBA code similarly to transfer
text. I actually need to import data from a group account at work. I have
searched hi and low through the Newsgroups and web and have found nothing.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance,
Markco

0
NEWSGROUPS

NEWSGROUPS wrote:
> I know that I can import data from my Outlook inbox by going to File -> Get
> External Data -> Import -> Select Files Of Type Outlook() etc... using the
> wizard but can this be done systemically via VBA code similarly to transfer
> text. I actually need to import data from a group account at work. I have
> searched hi and low through the Newsgroups and web and have found nothing.
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks to all in advance,
> Markco

If you are using Outlook, rather than Outlook Express, send me a private
email and I will send you some code.

bob

bobalston9  At   yahoo   DOT   com
0
Bob

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Reporting from Project Server

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Emails #3

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 97 and express email problems