How to export a query to then xml-format file via VBA?

Hi.

I would like to transfer my access query to xml-format, but how can I
do it via VBA automatically?

hanski
0
hanski

how do I open files from other versions in Publisher 98?
I have Publisher 98, and am trying to open a Publisher file emailed to me from someone else. I don't know what version they have, but I would guess it's from Windows ME, because I know they don't have XP. And when I try to open it in my Publisher, it says, "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". Is there any update or anything I can download to fix this, or do I have to buy a different version, or is there a way the other person could save their file so that I could open it? Thanks very much. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look...

export excel macros
I am gettting a new computer from my IT staff this week. Is there a way to backup all my personal macros. I have done a search for personal.xls and have not come up with anything. Can anyone provide answers. Brad Wilson nctarheelfan@hotmail.com Hi search for your personal.xls in your xlstart folder -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Brad wrote: > I am gettting a new computer from my IT staff this week. Is there a > way to backup all my personal macros. I have done a search for > personal.xls and have not come up with anything. Can anyone provide > answers. &...

Use Copied Outlook PST file as default...How?
If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from one computer to another. Dmahanay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my > Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Outlook version? > Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from > one computer to another. I think views are registry items and not kept in the PST. -- Brian Tillman My outlook version is 2002. >--...

saving format
i have a spreadsheet that i backup & copy to a new folder but the cell formulas are replaced with the cell values. how do i keep the formula format. thanks Save two copies??? One with the formulas and one after the formulas have been converted to values. bob wrote: > > i have a spreadsheet that i backup & copy to a new folder but the cell > formulas are replaced with the cell values. how do i keep the formula > format. > > thanks -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Or are you saying that when you make the backup copy the formulas are somehow changed to values...

background image formatting
Hi All, How can I make a background image stretched instead of tiled? I am using a default picture in publisher of clouds and they of course don't look right being tiled. Thanks a lot David Resize the image? --- If you're asking about web bg's, you can but the result is u g l y -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E6E0F22-9511-4EEC-963B-0B359D511FA2@microsoft.com... | Hi All, | How can I make a background image stretched instead of tiled? | I am using a default picture in publisher ...

Preserving Cell Formats in Excel Query
I am doing queries on a large workbook of multiple Excel spreadsheets. When I query the data, the original data formats don't carry through to the query results. Is there a way to carry original formatting through to Excel Query results Any insight would be appreciated Karen S No, you can import the data, but not the formats. If you're importing programmatically, you could apply the formatting as part of the import procedure. Karen S wrote: > I am doing queries on a large workbook of multiple Excel spreadsheets. When I query the data, the original data formats don't car...

Format cells with dates
Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is changed. for example, when I input monday's date, tue, wed, thur, etc will follow suit. Pat, Assuming the first date is in A1 B1: =A1+1 C1: =B 1+1 etc. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:115681B0-348E-447E-BB1F-F8347CFDB19B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to format cells so that dates would change when the lead date is...

Error with VBA code
I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error with this line: ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 19 ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Next i I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes. -- Jim <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178702221.638576.248520@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... |I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error | with this line: | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | | | Dim i As Integer | For i = 1 To 19 | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | Next i | ...

OLook Locks up when attempting to delete large file in out box.
Outlook keeps trying to send a file that is way too large. I didn't notice it was so large until after a few days of OL being extremely slow and using up my CPU at 100%. How can I delete this file? I have tried going to the outbox and selecting delete, but it will not delete. Can find the location of the data, but not the file that needs to be deleted. Try the easy fix: Select File, Work Offline, Delete the messages "SNR" wrote: > Outlook keeps trying to send a file that is way too large. I didn't notice > it was so large until after a few days of OL being ext...

Anyway to open a Publisher 2002 file in Publisher 2000?
I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so I can't have them resave it or resend it. Any ideas Thanks! In news:11BBD624-9460-465D-88EE-60230ADB1F33@microsoft.com, buck <create007@yahoo.com> posted: > I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher > 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or > 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so > I ...

Conditional Formating Help

Conditional Formating Furmula
I have to enter a 14 digit licence number in a field this is a mix of numbers and leters. can some one please give me a formula that i can use in conditional formating tol show if there are to few or to many digits. (Using excel 2003) Thaks in advance. CF/ Formula is/ =LEN(A1)<14 Format as desired for too few CF/ Formula is/ =LEN(A1)>14 Format as desired for too many Rather than using CF you could, of course, use Data validation to require LEN(A1) to be 14. -- David Biddulph "jockj215" <jockj215@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A24...

Temp file plague
For some reason my XL2000 if saving reams of temp files (X.TMP) in the folder where I open a worksheet. I haven't intentionally set (or re-set) any preferences for that. Does anyone know what's up here? ...

saving file from asp.net
Hi all, I dynamically generate Word Documents from my web application using XmlDocument object and need to save them on a mapped network drive. I use the Save method of XmlDocument object to save documents. Ican save them successfully on local drive on web server. But when I try to save them on a mapped network drive, I get permission denied errors. I made sure that ASPNET had full access right in the folder where I need to save documents. I also tried using UNC path, but that also does not work. Can someone please point to what I may be doing wrong and explain the whole setup proces...

Conditional Formatting
Hi All, I need help on conditional Formatting. I have a column of data with future DATE, such as 2 Jan 09, 4 Des 09, etc I would like to assign automatically different colors to those data that match these condition: If (TODAY's date < Data's date) And more than 30 days, COLOUR is Orange If (TODAY's date < Data's date) And more than 60 days, COLOUR is Yellow If (TODAY's date < Data's date) And more than 90 days, COLOUR is Green If (TODAY's date >= Data's date) And more than 30 days, COLOUR is Red I would like to gave it AUTO...

"files based on content, not file extension" option issue
Hi, I met a strange question. When I disable "files based on content, not file extension" option in IE browser (IE -->Tools Options-->Security-->Internet zone-->Custom level --> "files based on content, not file extension" disable). When I used IE to access ftp://ftp.microsoft.com via. proxy, such as: ccproxy..etc. IE browser shows HTML source code instead of normal html webpage. Could you take a look? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well...

Export don't show all Textboxes
I have a report which calculates on an condition some textboxes: Private Sub Detail_Print() If Me.Text62 > 30 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Textover30.Visible = True Me.Text15to30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False ElseIf Me.Text62 <= 30 And Me.Text62 >= 15 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Text15to30.Visible = True Me.Textover30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False etc........ End If As...

VBA project password
I've locked one of my ms access vba project by password for sometime and now i forget abt it, are there any utilities can review maybe just 2 charaters or more ? if i can know that i can remember. Thanks Daniel "Daniel" <danieltbt04@yahoo.com> wrote > I've locked one of my ms access vba project by password for sometime and now > i forget abt it, are there any utilities can review maybe just 2 charaters > or more ? if i can know that i can remember. Thanks Did you Google on all the words "Access" "password" and "recovery&qu...

Chinese letters in a Query
Hi all, i have this strange issue: I just converted to 2007..and in a memo field of a query i receive chinese letter???? what have i done wrong? See if this link about memo fields in queries helps. http://allenbrowne.com/bug-16.html Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC86408F-9337-4E09-BE4A-52E50FC912A2@microsoft.com... > Hi all, i have this strange issue: > > I just converted to 2007..and in a memo field of a query i receive > chinese > ...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

Using Queries in Excel
What are the best practices for using database-like queries in Excel. Let's say you wish to join to sheets together och view a subset of columns in a third sheet. I've tried several different methods, but I dont think any of them are completely good. I've used VLookup, Index, MS Query. (MS Query must be the must forgotten MS product in history. It's like a time machine back to Windows 3.11) I've also tried alot of different methods for searching a range, based on more than one criteria, and display the result, either a single value or a sum based on several rows. Here i&#...

Stumped with LIKE query
I have a MS Access database (from Office XP) to catalog my movies in. Here's my dilemma... I have Shrek 1 an 2. From within Access, how can I query the names so Shrek and Shrek 2 are both returned? I either get one or nothing. Here's what I have tried (among other things): SELECT Table1.MovieName, Table1.MovieYear, Table1.Category, Table1.Rating, Table1.Plot FROM Table1 WHERE Table1.MovieName Like [Enter Movie Name]; That returns only "Shrek" and not "Shrek 2". ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----- SELECT Table1.M...

convert files
how do I import and sort files from First Choice in ASCII form into excel and fix into columns? -- helpoldlady ...

cannot filter excel files in "files of type"
I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter based on Excel files in "Files of type". Excel is the listed but other like Word are. The entire Office 2003 suite is installed on the PC and I tried reinstalling to no avail. Also, Customize is grayed-out under the tools menu in Outlook\new mail message. Please help me out. thanks. Sorry, I mean to say Excel is NOT listed under "Files of Type" "wli2k2" wrote: > I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter > based on Excel files in "Files ...

weird formatting