How do I set up a Startup Form with Access 2007 ?

Hi

When I open a database, I want a certain form to start.  This form is
going to be used for a menu.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

0
mthornblad

Create a macro named Autoexec.  Have action open your form.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

On Aug 13, 5:24 pm, kasab <ka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, click the Office button in the top left hand corner, select
> Access Options button. In the Cuirrent Database tab, select the form you want
> in the Display form list .
>
> HTH
>
> "mthornb...@gmail.com" wrote:
> > Hi
>
> > When I open a database, I want a certain form to start.  This form is
> > going to be used for a menu.
>
> > Please let me know.
>
> > Thanks
> > Mark

Thanks so much !!  You guys are great.

Mark

0
mthornblad

Money 2007 E-Pay
Noticed this morning when I was paying my bills this anomaly. Perhaps I am missing something. Scenario: Paying a credit card bill. In Money 2004 (my previous version of Money) I would use Credit Card as the category and in the subcategory use the particular credit card account I was paying. Worked great. Money 2007, there is a new category named Credit Cards/Transfer. When selecting this there are no payee categories listed. However further down the list is another category named Credit Card. Using Credit Card shows the various payees. Not sure what the difference is between Credit C...

Saving User Settings in Outlook...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save the user settings for MS outlook 2003? Thanks to all who reply, Ismael The reason I would like to be able to save the user settings is so I'll be able to restore these settings should I need to in case I had to do a clean install of WinXP and office 2003 either on the same computer of on another newly bought computer. Thanks to all who reply, Ismael "Ismael" <I_Tena@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ueqwqfaHGHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello everyone, > > Does anyone know how to save the user setting...

Calling Set/GetDefaultPrinter
I am using the Windows SDK calls GetDefaultPrinter anmd SetDefaultPrinter. On my main development machine running WIndows Server 2000, I compiled without a problem. WHen I moved the project and tried to compile in my XP environment, I get a compilation error that it is not found. It also does not show up in my online help on the XP machine. The function is defined as being part of the Windows GDI API. I don't uunderstand why this would not be showing up under XP. Any ideas what I have to install or setup to be able to use these functions? Regards, -Rob >Any ideas what ...

Passing data from one form to another

Setting series values on Excel Chart

2007 calendar
How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click Change date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7253E645-B0BA-4B90-BF7E-7083802EA379@microsoft.com... > How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? ...

making an equation in access
Hi, I would like to create a field that works out a formula based on other fields. i.e field z=field4, when field 1<field 2 - field 3 etc. Yes, it may be a silly question but I am only new to this....Thanks, Dani. Dani, recommend against creating a "field" in a table and storing this value. One of the generally accepted rules of relational database development is not to store a "computed" (any value that is based on the value of other fields in your database) value in the table. It is a waste of database space, and will eventually result in bad data (...

email set up in publisher

OWA authentication settings
My single Exchange 2003 SP1 installation requires OWA logins to use the domain\username method. At one point it only required the username. Not sure when/why it changed. I have checked the HTTP Protocol settings in ESM and in Exchange properties under the Exch VS, I have Basic... checked with the netbios domain name listed. I also have Integrated..... checked. Anon.... is not checked. From what I've read this is all I need. I shouldn't have to check the IIS settings on the Exchange server. What am I missing? Thanks. Yes, This probably changed after you installed an Exchange ser...

VISIO 2007 -Text direction
can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change text direction command does not work. "kgbrat" <kgbrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DBF18B5-E1C8-4493-8BEF-F7D4C1538781@microsoft.com... > can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under > tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change > text > direction command does not work. You can use the Text Tool (The A with an circular arrow around it) and gr...

form and query problem. please help.

2007 License
I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download together with key There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. (The EULA in Word being dependant on the above) How can I determine if this is licensed to install on a second device, other than trying? - The PID? Contact the MS Partner Program? "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:uVA$w8lpKHA.4648@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... :I received a free Office SBA 2007 via an MS Partner Program as a download : together with key : There is no FPP, OEM or MLK designation. : (The EULA...

Setting Global Options
Is there a way to set global options within VBA. I'm particularly interested in setting the security level to low (to eliminate that annoying start up message), setting the status bar to false and "Behavior Entering Field" set to start of field. Is there some place that lists the options that can be set? Thanks for the help! On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:30:04 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: For the latter two check the SetOption keyword in the Help file. The first one requires a registry setting. You can google or bing for it. -Tom. ...

Setting up my Outlook at home
How do I set up my Outlook 2003 to work from home, but leave the messages on the server (as I do at the office)? I right-click Outlook and choose Email accounts. I choose Microsoft Exchange Server. I put in our server and my user name. I also uncheck "Use Cached Exchange Mode", which is what I assumed was what would move the data to my machine (which I don't want). When I say click next, I get the Message: "Mail from this Microsoft Exchange Server account will be delivered to the existing Personal Folder on your local computer. If you wish to keep your mail on your server...

Office 2007 11-23-09
Of all the choices out there (community discussion, dashboard, live, etc.) how can I contact someone with input on Microsoft's software. For example, I want to know why any one would not display the most common commands on the HOME tab in Office 2007. Print, Save, Open, Close, Spell Check, Undo, etc. etc. etc. Yes, I know you can customize your own Toolbar, but not a beginner. How can I emphasize how important this is, I don't suppose you can customize the Tabs. I would like to ask someone why they can't get input from those of us who teach their products. ...

How do I set the number format to Base 12?
I would like to change the number format on my spreadsheet from Base 10 to Base 12, eg. 12 bottles makes up 1 case. Therefore, if I were adding up three different cells 9 bottles + 11 bottles + 6 bottles, my result should be 2 cases 2 bottles if possible 2.2 in a case column. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/fractional.htm for details. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Andrew Moore" <AndrewMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:893CABE9-37D7-4E6B-8A7E-A5E679C8C824@microsoft.com... >...

Using Risk+ with MSP 2007
We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? My hunch this not a generic issue, but surely best that you consult with the Risk+ people on this. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/03/10 18:08, Tom Mc wrote: > We use Risk+ as a risk simulation tool. We have discovered that it works > approximately 20 times SLOWER in MSP 2007 than MSP 2003. Has anyone else run > into this problem. If so, is there a remedy? W...

Personal.xls not hidden in Excel 2007?
Hi, When I open a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 my Personal.xls file opens too, in a separate window. (I get a separate "tab" in my task bar.) If I remember correctly from Excel 2003 the Personal.xls was actually hidden and didn't open, but the macros in it were made available to open worksheets. In any case, that is the behavior I would like. Is there a setting somewhere that makes the Personal.xls stay hidden? I've tried putting it in program files/.../xlstart and in application data/.../xlstart. I've also tried making it a .xlsb file. Thanks, Sam I haven't tried...

Access To Word Mailmerge
I have setup a Mailmerge that is run from Access. The process works like this: 1) The proper record is selected in an Access form which automatically starts the process. 2) Word is called up automatically, it shows both the template and the doument with the proper data in it. 3) Access is closed automatically. 4) The user then needs to close the mailmerge template. 5) The document with the proper mailmerge information inserted from Access is up on the screen. At this point a shortcut is triggered by the user that adds a document of the users choice to the end of the curre...

Outlook Web Access HTTP 500 and HTTP 404 errors
hi, I am experiencing this problem on Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003, when the users try to authenticate to Outlook Web Access, they get the following error messages in their browsers, "http 500 - internal server error" or "http error 404 - file or directory not found", the customer upgraded to windows/exchange 2003 6 months ago from windows/Exchange 2000 (in place upgrade), they only discovered the problem last week when they tried creating new users, i created 3 test users and the 3 users were getting the above errors. some already existing users have no prob...

Showing the perimeter of a set of (X,Y) data!
Good day all, I need to plot the perimeter of a set of data. I have a set of (X,Y) data with error bar and it is a nice mess so I just actually need to see (show) the area were the data can be found. Then hopefully overlay an other set of (X',Y') data and show that they both cover the same surface of existence. i.e this is a set of metrology measurement in X and Y of a part build from different mould. Obviously you get a nice cloud of X and Y but does the new material offer the same 'cloud' ? Thank you I think the easiest way to do this is plot the data on a XY Scatter cha...

Project server 2007 Timesheet creation
Hi, We are using project server 2007. When create a new timehseet, we are facing the following issues. 1. Sometimes the timesheet will be created with all the data filled with the planned hours against the standard row. 1. If we try to add the a new line to the timesheet using Add Lines, it will be added without project name and tasks. Please help me to resolve the issues. Thanks, arun Are you getting add-lines dialog box when you try to add...if your able to see then you shoud select the project task and say ok.hope this helps "Arun" wrote: > Hi, ...