How do I repeat my header on each page of an access form

!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated.  I want to repeat a header on each form.  Help
states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes.  I can't
find it anywhere!  I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and
box and cannot find this property setting.  Help!!!

Evon wrote:

> !@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated.  I want to repeat a header on each form.  Help
> states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes.  I
> can't
> find it anywhere!  I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and
> box and cannot find this property setting.  Help!!!

What are you doing printing?  Forms suck at printing, but be aware that
there are Form Header/Footer sections and Page Header/Footer sections on a
form.  Page Header/Footer sections will repeat per page (when the form is
printed).  Form Header/Footer sections do not.

-1
Rick

SBS 2008 VPN Network Resources Access Issue
Hi all, in short we have a situation where we have a SBS Server 2008 with VPN turned on. Users granted vpn access can login but cannot access server resources. linksys RV80 router - all the passthrough turned on - TCP Port 1723 forwarded to SBS SBS Server - VPN turned on - Network of 192.168.1.x When connecting from remote, users can establish VPN Connection but cannot access server resources. User's network address is definately different than the network at the office. Eg. 192.168.5.10 Firewall was turned off on the sbs jus to test to see if it is causing pr...

is there anyway to access funcion written in c by vc++
hi Is this is possible to access ,a function written in C by VC++. Arbind >Is this is possible to access ,a function written in C by VC++. Yes. I suspect you need to know about using extern "C" to tell the compiler that your function is 'C' rather than C++. For example: extern "C" int MyFn( int p1 ); You often use it like this: extern "C" { #include "Your_C_Header.g" } Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq >#include "Your_C_Header.g" or even #include "Your_C_Header.h" who put that g key in the wa...

too many "inherited" custome headers and footers
It seems that somehow I have "inherited" custom headers and footers from someone else's workbook. They have filled up almost all the allocated spaces in the drop-down selection list and pre-empt me from adding more than two custom headers/footers of my own. I need to add at least four new custom headers to the list. Is there some way to delete all the "inherited" custom headers and footers? Thanks, JR ...

Accessing MIcrosoft Outlook
Yesterday, when I tried to access Outlook in my home pC, I received the following message: Cannot open MIcrosoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The file C:|Users \jillandgordon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this? Masny thanks, Gordon in TX Try this first http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287497/ "Gordon McDougall" <braidwoodboy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d0e17ac8-0215-431c-971f-bd862b58a245@y17g2000yqd....

Filling Web Form
Dear freinds Hello, I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea or help then please help me With Regards Sachin ...

MS Access 2007, Forms
When using the "Forms Wizard", I need to use the "Style: Ricepaper", but it isn't available in the 2007 version and I have not been successful trying to find it in Office Online or on the web. Does anyone know where I can get it? Access 2007 has 25 AutoFormats, but as you noticed, they are virtually all new ones. It's actually nice to see that these were updated. To get the older Ricepaper style you could probably create a form in an earlier version of Access and then import it into your current database. If you're using the ACCDB file format, you would...

Trying to open the current db in Access 2010 through Access Basic
I haven't programmed in Access Basic in quite a long time. Through Access Basic coding, I use to be able to open the current database and then open a table and walk through each record. Now I can't even open the database. Does anybody have an example of how to do the following: 1) Open Workspace 2) Open Current Database (assume name is unknown during run time 3) Open specific table 4) Step through each record and access the fields George C. Derkacs <George C. Derkacs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I haven't programmed in Access Basic in quite a lon...

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

I do not have access to the D: drive from Publisher, why?
I do not have access to the D: drive from Publisher, why? It keeps saying "incorrect function" khaganman <khaganman@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I do not have access to the D: drive from Publisher, why? It keeps > saying "incorrect function" Is the D: drive your CD drive? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Accessing my information offline
I have updated my Outlook to 2002 on my notebook computer and when it is connected on the Lan at my office(new ethernet connection) I can see my calendar, addressbook, e- mails etc. However, when I disconnect and bring my notebook home, and try to access calendar, etc, it says I must sychronize while I am still connected to the Lan. My previous version of outlook didn't have this problem. I synched it on the Lan and it worked. This one won't. Any ideas???? How do you have your folders marked for Offline use under tools->Send/Receive settings? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlo...

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

Investment Summary on Home Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C4EF37.6BEB29B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I have had investments that I have sold completely within an = account and purchased other investments. When I go to "My Money" home = page, it will still show the old investment under the "Investment = Summary", "Investment Performance" and "Best and Worst Performance" = sections, along with the new investments. How can I clear out the old = investments from...

IIS Admin Service Stops Repeatedly
Hi! I am having the same symtoms that are described in knowledge base article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=885264. The IIS admin and SMP services crashes repeatedly (6 times since last server restart 3 Hours Ago), after IIS crash I receive an instant phone call from my external OWA users!!! I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 R2 and that KB Hotfix does not apply to my OS version. I need help with this PLEASE!!!! The IIS Services simply goes down and theres no clue for me to start troubleshooting. The Exchange Server has been running for 3 months without an...

unable to link from Access to excel named range error 3011
I have a list of xl workbook names in an Access table. My code cycles through these names and finds them in a directory. This works flawlessly. Now I want to find and name ranges in the workbooks, and link to them from my Access db. The process works for the first 2, then fails on the 3rd. I don't see what's different about the 3rd tblName lclName CellTxt RngNm Active and Approved Pending Stores*.xls xlStores Location Code Stores Annualized Rent Batch*.xls xlExtras Store Number Extras ...

Does table size make a difference in how well Access protects data
I am having a problem that has been going on for several weeks now. I am slowly trying to figure it out. the problem is that Access 2003 keeps deleting records after they are entered. Quick view of database: running Access 2k3 back end and frontends, 12 machines access the DB at any one time, mixture of Win2k Pro and Win XP pro all patches and service packs installed for all OS's as well as Access 2k3. Running Client/server set up controlled by Small Business Server 2k3. database resides on a machine running XP Pro. when new orders are entered into the system, the DB will tell the d...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Link to Page when saving to web
Hi, I have some drawings that have several shapes with "Go to page on double-click" behavior. How can I keep this functionality when saving as a web page? Thanks ...

insert text to different pages and update
Is there a way to insert a text cell from one page put into another page and when the first page cell is updated the second page cell will also be updated. Using the = sign just displays the formula, not the text. :confused: Thanks Frank -- fwburkey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fwburkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30314 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=505331 Not clear what you are doing wrong. the formula should look lik =Sheet1!A1 Make sure there is noth...

How do I reverse the order of the pages I've written?
I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them in reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this ? At the bottom of your screen are little numbered pages. Pick on them with your mouse and drag them where they need to be. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D020743-D49F-4C02-A03C-7D09CB5553A7@microsoft.com... > I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publish...

Summarising per page
Hi all, I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout is more than 5 printed pages. What I want is to summarise the list per printing page. I want to do this for any printed page length (i.e. Letter, A4,) or orientation (Portrait, Landscape). Thanks in advance, Regards Nick Hi have a look at http://tinyurl.com/2pxmw -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Nick Karoumpalos wrote: > Hi all, > I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout is > more than 5 printed pages. > What I want is to summarise the list per printing page. > ...