How can I add a report preview to a Microsoft Access 2003 form?

I'm using Access 2003 and trying to show a preview type picture of the 3210
report on the form where users will be inputting their information.  The
report should be set to display the current records information.  What would
be the best way to go about doing this?

Look at this link on "Printing the Record on the Microsoft Access Form to a
Report"

http://www.databasedev.co.uk/report_from_form_record.html

--
Good Luck
BS"D

"Kutrenia" wrote:

> I'm using Access 2003 and trying to show a preview type picture of the 3210
> report on the form where users will be inputting their information.  The
> report should be set to display the current records information.  What would
> be the best way to go about doing this?

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Combo Box on Form
I have a combo box on my form created from the Combo Box wizard in design view. It worked great this morning. Now it has reverted to the old problems I had in the beginning. The combo box for some reason will pull and change existing records. I then went and cleared the table and now it won't let me input any information. I know there has to be a simple fix to this.... what am i doing wrong?? Do you have any code attached to the combo box events? Take a look at the event properties. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and th...

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Crystal Reports not showing in 3.0
We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We can now click on reports without getting an error message. However, there are no reports displaying. Is there some additional setup that we need to do? I understand there is supposed to be like 150 canned reports. Where are they? Please help! Can anyone tell me how the canned reports get installed and where they are located? What database? "Barbi Dorin" wrote: > We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We > can now click on reports without getting an ...

Inserting form values into a table

SRS Invoice Report
Hi all, Please help me i would like to pull a field Vat Number field from the Account record for the invoice. It doesnt pull through when i run a report, however if i put it in the contact record it is pulled. What am i doing wrong, here is my code. SELECT TOP (1) FilteredInvoice.name, FilteredInvoice.statecodename, FilteredInvoice.totalamount, FilteredInvoice.customeridname, FilteredInvoice.invoiceid, FilteredInvoice.shipto_city, FilteredInvoice.shipto_country, FilteredInvoice.shipto_fax, FilteredInvoice.shipto_freighttermscode, Filt...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

can't customize toolbar

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Addressing within Exchange 2003