Graph OLE Linked objects problem

I got error message from access2003 when I tried to open a Graph OLE Linked
objects, the message

is:

Strategic Budget builder can't find the file containing the linked OLE object
you tried to update using

OLE/DDE links command.

When I click "yes", the other message pop up:

"You may have misspelled the file name, or the file may have been deleted or
renamed. If the file has been moved to a different location, use the OLE/DDE
Links command to change the source. Or delete the object, and create a new
linked object."

Tried to re-installed OFFICE2003, but it still doesn't work.

Is there any ideas about this issue?

cheers

0
poisson75

Problem sending #2
When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does not get logged into the send folder. I checked the options folder to have the mail placed in the send folder afer being sent. I get a error message after it is sent. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks awosolu@bellsouth.net <awosolu@bellsouth.net> wrote: > When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does > not get logged into the send folder. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Be sure to include the exact text of the error message. -- Brian Tillman ...

oma problem
I have had an OMA problem for a month now, and cannot figure it out. A while back, can't rememeber a specific time, I was able to browse to my OMA at the local host using http://127.0.0.1/oma - it was maybe a year ago that I last saw it work. I remember thinking "cool feature, but don't need it" and moving on. Now, a service pack later I cannot get it to work. (now I need it) I am running exchange 2003 sp2 on server 2000 sp4. Basically, I browse to oma on the exchange server, and I get the following info on screen - Server Application Unavailable The web applica...

opening last file problem
I would like to open the last used file in my program. I have it now, but the problem is that when the file can't be opened (error), the program craps out instead of opening a new one like I want, or at least running with no opened files. Obviously, this is very bad. This is my code: // open the last edited file (if available & users has it set to) if (cmdInfo.m_strFileName == _T("") && AfxGetApp()->GetProfileInt(_T("General"), _T("OpenLast"), TRUE)) { cmdInfo.m_strFileName = GetProfileString(_T("Recent File List"), _T("File1&q...

Linked server query
Hi, We have 2 servers: PRD and DEV (PRD has 2 extra weeks of data).This is my query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PRD_SERVER_name.PRD_DB_name.dbo.PRD_TABLE_name. When I connect to DEV Server and run this query, I am getting results of DEV_DB even thought my query points to PRD Server. Anybody can explain why is this happening? Thank You On 2010-07-27 00:34, hayko98 wrote: > We have 2 servers: PRD and DEV (PRD has 2 extra weeks of data).This is > my query: > SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PRD_SERVER_name.PRD_DB_name.dbo.PRD_TABLE_name. > > When I connect to DEV Server and run thi...

Install problem Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am able to successfully install my Office mac 2008 Home/Student edition, however it then goes into a Check for Updates module, finds no updates and allows only for exiting the update check - never initiating Office. Same cycle repeats no matter if I remove my 2004 version or let it do so. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks - Mike ...

Problem: IE8 display
After being away from the computer for a few hours when I invoked IE8 the display was bigger than normal. this is now the case no matter what web address i go to. Other apps are OK; just IE that's affected. I rebooted but it didn't change the display. How can I get the display back to normal size? Also, I'm not sure if I'm running SP2 or SP3, how can I tell? Thanks for the help. Cheers, AB Never mind on the IE8 display problem; somehow the font size was reset to 125%. I made the adjustment to 100% and it's OK now. AB On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:16:31...

Trying to Delete an OPOS Object
I have entered a wrong name in the OPOS Configuration Screen and now I am trying to delete it but i get a message that this cannot be deleted. I would appreciate any help. ...

lookup retrun to 3rd party problem
Hi all I have lookup form in my customization and I need to call it and return its value to field in CASHBOOK dictionary (which is 3rd party also) I succeed in open that lookup, but I can't retrieve selected record into the field This is how I call lookup code = code + "in string IN_CB_Type_Description . "; code = code + "open form Lookup."; code = code + "if isopen(form Lookup) then "; code = code + " set 'ID' of window Scroll of form Lookup to IN_CB_Type_Description."; code = code + "end if."; if execute(9997,...

"send to" link back
Hi, When I send an email to ONeNote, I would like to have a link back to the original email. Is that possible? Hello, To the best of my knowledge, this cannot be done out of the box. However... There is this nice tool called Linker for Windows, available for free, which basically captures and places the hyperlink to an Outlook item to clipboard. You can download it here http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-mail/Mail-Utilities/Linker-for-Windows.shtml Now, it probably will not work right away, because by default Outlook URL protocol is not enabled. There is a good instruct...

Money 2003 Report Problems
When I look at reports (in Money 2003) I can see all my withdrawls, but not my transfers. For example if I pay $100 on my credit card, its not there. Should I set it up as a catagory instead? You don't say what reports you are referring to. Depending on the report type, it doesn't make sense to show transfers. E.g., Income and Expenses. Transfer is neither. In some other reports, you can include or exclude Transfers from the report customization. E.g., Category Spending. "cschear" <cb_schear@msn.com> wrote in message news:080601c365f2$6daea940$a301280a@phx.gbl... &...

The operation failed. An object could not be found #2
I just bought a new computer that has Outlook 2003 installed on it, and would prefer to use this as my default email program. However, after setting up my email account in Outlook when I try to send and receive email I get the error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found". I have already tried deleting the .srs files due to another thread suggested that, and I have tried deleting the current profile and created a new one. Neither option has helped. Any suggestions to fix this would be appreciated. David wrote: > I just bought a new computer that has Out...

Email Not being sent that has an email link in the signature
I am using a signature for my emails that contains an email link to which the receipient can respond to my emails - it is a different email address than the one I am using. Somehow this link is being blocked by the Outlook settings from being sent. The email will show as sent, but never reaches the server. If I take out the email link from the signature, the email sends just fine. Any ideas of what settings to change? Thanks! "tdwan" <tdwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92462DAC-25FF-4F61-ADAD-6985937C6A71@microsoft.com... >I am usi...

How can l automate colours in a graph
Macros have been setup within excel so l can dump data into it and all the graphs update. There are colors assigned to certain categories however when you dump new data in we can't keep the colour we want with its category. The data is dumped from Access into excel Hi cbr1000, Not sure what you want to do, but if you are willing to use VBA you colud look at the 'Conditional Chart Formatting' example at http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx Ed Ferrero http://www.edferrero.com > Macros have been setup within excel so l can dump data into it and all the > graphs update....

Link Pivot Tables on one filter
I have several pivot tables all on one worksheet and on the same tab. I have successfully used the below vba code to get the first pivot table to update based on a non-pivot table cell value. How do I apply the same code to all of the other pivot tables on the tab? I am brand new to vba, so I'm not sure how to do an "or" or "in list" type function that will look at more than just one pivot table. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Code: -------------------- Option Explicit Const RegionRangeName As String = "RegionFilt...

Link two subforms in datasheet view (one sub-form, one sub-subform
I’d like to know if this is even possible. I have a form named “Frm Volunteer Opportunities” with a subform named “SubFrm Volunteer Opportunities”. The subform must remain in datasheet view and has fields like: [Event ID], [Event Date], [Start Time], [End Time], etc... I want to link another form (a sub-subform?) to the datasheet so that whenever my curser is located in one of the datasheet rows, this other form will present all volunteers scheduled for that event. Then, when you move the curser to the next row, those names would change. I’m guessing this means that the m...

Newsreader problem...
I want to be able to invoke the Outlook Express Newsreader from my default e-mail program, Outlook 2003. Help in Outlook 2003 tells me to put the "News" command in the Outlook 2003 Go menu as follows: 1. On the Tools menu, click Customize. 2. Click the Commands tab. 3. In the Categories list, click Go. 4. In the Commands list, click News, and drag it without releasing the mouse, until it rests over the Go menu. 5. When the menu displays a list of commands, point to where you want the command to appear, and then release the mouse. But, what do I do if there is NO "News...

Outlook Receive problems
0x8004210A error when testing receive using Office 2003. Seems to be a hotfix for Outlook 2002 and XP but none listed for Outlook 2003. wild guess, but try to unregister/register inetcomm.dll. How to: * open a command prompt * type: regsvr32 /u \windows\system32\inetcomm.dll * type: regsv32 \windows\system32\inetcomm.dll * close command prompt and reboot "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:659e01c482e1$b8a57480$a501280a@phx.gbl... > 0x8004210A error when testing receive using Office 2003. > Seems to be a hotfix for Outlook 2002 and...

Integrate MS Access 2007 with SharePoint Server 2007, Authentication and Authorization Problem
Hi all, We have a MS Access 2007 application and have integrated it with the SharePoint Server 2007 which acts as the backend central storage. When user opens the application, it displays a dialog for SharePoint Account. How to capture the SharePoint username programmatically so that we can determine which record can be displayed and which forms can be used? We have considered building another authentication process purely using MS Access and VBA, but users will be required to go through two different authentication processes by typing two pairs of username and password so ...

sndPlaySound Link error
Hi, I wrote an application in VC++ 7.0 which uses sndPlaySound method .But when i am building to make a setup in Release then i am getting link error DCS error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__sndPlaySoundA@8 referenced in function "protected: virtual void __thiscall CAlarmDlg::OnOK(void)" (?OnOK@CAlarmDlg@@MAEXXZ) can any one help me out on this.I could able to build if it is in Debug Mode. Reny >I wrote an application in VC++ 7.0 which uses sndPlaySound method .But when >i am building to make a setup in Release then i am getting link error > >DCS...

Graphing daily data
I am trying to graph daily data for a month in Excel 2007 that groups like days (Saturdays, Sundays, etc) in the same series, while still showing individual values and dates. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Use your worksheet to pull the relevant data together into a series. Do the data manipulation in your worksheet, then the chart plots the series which you have generated in the worksheet. -- David Biddulph "Fozzie" <Fozzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB004134-AD88-434C-9DAD-BFE4CB2FD058@microsoft.com... >I am trying to graph daily data f...

Don't Update Links
I have a workbook (Book1.xls) which has links in it and also has a macro that saves an array of sheets from the original under a different name (date.xls) Example: <<strFileName = Worksheets("transfer").Range("AA1").Text ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Array("sheet1", "sheet2", "sheet3", "sheet7")).Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\TEMP\ " & strFileName & ".xls">> (the strfileName is a date) This code copies the sheets but none of the macros / VB Code The problem i have is that when ...

Excel Resolution Bug/Problem/Virus #2
Yes it is set to Normal 96 DPI. If you guys don't know, any ideas on how I might find someone that does know? -- d1sc0rd ------------------------------------------------------------------------ d1sc0rd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14812 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264411 what are you talking about?!?!? >-----Original Message----- > >Yes it is set to Normal 96 DPI. If you guys don't know, any ideas on how >I might find someone that does know? > > >-- >d1sc0rd >----...

Reporting Problem 12-21-05
Hi all I upgraded 1.2 to 3.0, and everything works fine, except the reporting services. When I run any report, I get a blank page. I enabled all scripting and activeX setting in IE. Do I need to add the Reporting webpage to the Local sites, or what? Thanks Tomas ...

Problems installing the Norwegian Language Pack.
I've installed the languagepack's msi-file on the server. When I go to Settings and Languages and then try to enable this language it always fails saying : An error has occured. I've restarted the server prior to enabling the language-pack, and no users are using the system. I've also raised the timeout in the web.config file to 1200. Where do I find the real error ? Any ideas how to get the language pack installed ? Kay you need to install the hotfix for that issue . I think its KB 950680 but please check with microsoft support as it was not available publicly. ...

Reporting alternative values on the graphs.
I built a graph with a serie of data. Excel allows me to point out the values on the graph in corrispondence of each node. Since data for creating the graph are strange to understand can I show other data, related to the previous ones? An example: I have a graph with names of factory's items on the x-axis and the time to produce them on the y-axis. Since the lead time is expressed in minutes and the values are very big (each value is about 10^5 minutes) in my worksheet I translated them in days,hours and minutes. How can I report this alternative values on the graph in corrispondenc...