Form Wizard Unable to create form

After navigating through create form wizard I get message saying wizard
unable to create form.

Can anyone help me with this .

I am using Vista Home Premium and Office 2003 Profesional.

What EXACTLY does the error message say? How many fields are in the form's
Record Source? The usual message is that Access can't create a form because
there are too many fields, which means just that. The forms wizard is
intended to help the casual user create a simple form. Complicated form with
bunches and bunches of fields doesn't fall under this heading. These forms
have to be created using the Form Design View.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

Linq

cannot create profiles in win 7 mail 32 bit
I upgraded to WIndows 7 professional 64 bit and still cannot get my MS Office 2003 to work properly. All the programs except Outlook seems to work fine. I am totally unable to open outlook without mail profiles. I click on mail in control panel and I get low memoery or resources too low. That's impossible. I have 4GB RAM and 1GB VRAM. In addition, I noticed to night that while I created a profile for myself as Admin, I do ot have admin permissions EVEN IF I say 'run as admin" If I open my profile, it syas Admin under my name yet shows up as standard user. I...

Forms 07-27-07
Hi, A VB Code is used that has the following line: Me.Visible = False (Me refers to the forms names frmBirthsearch) After this line a second form (form2) is opned based on a query that reads two dates from the frmBirthsearch using the line code: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmBirthdates", acViewNormal at this point frmbearthsearh is hidden. What command shold I add after this in order to close the frmbirthsearch? ...

Additional lookup for contacts on opportunity form
Hi, I try to customise CRM 3.0 without any training - therefore a question for which I need some help. On the opportunity form exists a look-up (potentional customer) for contacts/accounts. I'd like to add an aditional one to the form (to replace the decision maker). I tryed to create a new field on the opportunity entity but there's no field-type "look-up". It's also not possible to create a new relationship to the contact entity (both system entity's). Does anybody of you know how I can do this? (if yes - please explain it more detailed...). Thanks Joerg Look...

Creating a table
There's probably an easier way to do it but... I have a series of numbers in column A (150 in all) and a series of letters in column B (22 in all). In total there are 4800 rows. What I am trying to do is create a table with the number down the left hand side and the letters across the top. In each cell within the table I need to count how many times the combination of number/letter appears. Eg: A B C 201 0 2 2 202 3 0 1 203 3 6 4 I tried combining the number/letter into a single text field using the CONCATENATE function then filtering ...

Creating a letter from template
Is it possible in CRM? So far the only way i figured out to use templated is in an email and /KB-article. (And order offcourse) The thing i'm looking for is when selecting a contact, somehow i can make a letter activity and call a template that puts name & adress data etc. After that i should be able to print the letter, to put it in an enveloppe and send it someplace... So far it seems to me this cannot be done, but then again, i'm certainly not a CRM expert... Is it possible? If so, can anyone provide me the actions to be taken step by step ? thanks Kas "_Kas_&...

Somehow I created a Macro in a worksheet.
I created a macro in an Excel worksheet somehow. I didn't try to, it just happened. Now everytime I open that workbook, it asks me if I want to run the macro, disable it, etc. How the hell do I get rid of the macro? It doesn't show up under tools, macros. And it apparently doesn't do anything either because I can disable it and nothing different happens. Who invented this system anyway? Thanks, V When you record a macro, a module is created to store the macro code. There are instructions here for removing the module that is causing the prompt to appear: http://www.c...

we do not create seperate http virtual server anymore?
Hi all, Just want to confirm that we do not need to create the seperate http virtual server for FE/BE (backend two node A/P Exchange 2003 cluster), right? I remember I need to create it in Exchange 2000 FE/BE clustering envir. Thanks in advance. On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:44:26 -0700, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Just want to confirm that we do not need to create the seperate http virtual >server for FE/BE (backend two node A/P Exchange 2003 cluster), right? I >remember I need to create it in Exchange 2000 FE/BE clustering envir. > >...

Error creating new task
Error .. "Could not complete operation. One or more parameter values are not vaild" ...

create main configuration file for solution.
Hello. How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. Thanks :) "Mr. X." wrote: > Hello. > How can I create main configuration file for my solution (Win-Form : VS > 2008. VB.NET), like a general ini-file. > It's called an app.config. There is a name space you can use to mainulupate the app.config from a program. I see it on the project source directory (not for solution). I cannot see it on the release directory. Is there any convention to read / write from app.config...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...

WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate creates NULL Control Pipe Handle
Hi, We have a usb composite device which has one mass storage interface and another as a network interface. We are developing a WDF driver (NDIS-USB) for the network interface. Immediately after WdfUsbTargetDeviceCreate if I break into the debugger and examine the newly created device, then I see that the Control Pipe Handle is NULL! Here is the actual output: -------- kd> !WDFUSBDEVICE 0x0000057f`fe5905f8 WDFUSBDEVICE 0000057ffe5905f8 ============================= Config descriptor fffffa80037216b0, device descriptor fffffa8001a6fb58 Control USBD_PIPE_HANDLE 000000000000...

Create individual files from a row

Scroll horizontaly with mouse, create same system used to scroll .
Hi, I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down but to scroll from left to right or vice-versa, you have to use the scroll bar or arrows and it's annoying... So, am I a millionnaire yet??? Hi Frederic, > I think it would be great if mouses adopted a second scroll button, for > horizontal scrolling, just like the vertical one .... Indeed, when you work > with wide Excel spreadsheets, you can easily scroll down b...

forms and column lengths
Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the row above?? Hi there's n o bulit-in feature for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C1D2CAAD-C4E9-492A-ADF4-CBDB659514A3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row > when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the > row > above?? ...

Publisher created webpage
I have created a web page in publisher, and am having a problem uploading it to a hosting site(angelfire). Any tips??? Thanks In the future utilize the webdesign forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign You don't specify your version nor state what the problem is. I'd have to recommend you start by going over my tutorial at www.davidbartosik.com/ppt.htm on uploading to identify if you are following the correct procedures. If afterwards you are having a specific difficulty post as such in the web forum for follow-up. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbar...

Trying to Create a pop-up form
Due to size limitations on my main form, I am trying to create a form that, when I select a button, it pops up like a dialog box with the main form, Frm_Escheat, in the background I've created a qry which is the record source on my pop-up form. In the criteria of the query is: [Forms]![Frm_Escheat]![statecode] where [statecode] is the field from the Master Form. So, my "pop-up" form is activated when I select the button, but my problem is that it just goes to the pop-up form without the main form showing in the background. Thanks for your help. It would probably hel...