filter not working

Dim linker
Dim strSQL As String
linker = StobMainFrame.Value
Select Case linker

strSQL = "TStobDaily.Category In('61','73') AND TStobDaily.DateIn
>#5/31/2007# AND PendDte Is Null AND Tstobdaily.LogInID=fOSUserName()"

End select
End Sub

The "DateIn" is still bring back dates less than 5/31/2007. Any
suggestions?

0
lilbit27

Take a look at what is actually stored in your DateIn field in the table.
Is it ONLY date values, or date/time values?

--
Regards

Jeff Boyce
www.InformationFutures.net

Microsoft Office/Access MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor
http://microsoftitacademy.com/

"lilbit27" <hhollowa@travelers.com> wrote in message
> Dim linker
> Dim strSQL As String
> linker = StobMainFrame.Value
> Select Case linker
>
> strSQL = "TStobDaily.Category In('61','73') AND TStobDaily.DateIn
> >#5/31/2007# AND PendDte Is Null AND Tstobdaily.LogInID=fOSUserName()"
>
> End select
> End Sub
>
> The "DateIn" is still bring back dates less than 5/31/2007. Any
> suggestions?

0
Jeff
6/5/2007 2:06:15 PM
On Jun 5, 10:06 am, "Jeff Boyce" <JeffBoyce...@msn.com-
DISCARD_HYPHEN_TO_END> wrote:
> Take a look at what is actually stored in your DateIn field in the table.
> Is it ONLY date values, or date/time values?
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Jeff Boycewww.InformationFutures.net
>
> Microsoft Office/Access MVPhttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>
> Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentorhttp://microsoftitacademy.com/
>
> "lilbit27" <hholl...@travelers.com> wrote in message

> > Dim linker
> > Dim strSQL As String
> > linker = StobMainFrame.Value
> > Select Case linker
>
> > strSQL = "TStobDaily.Category In('61','73') AND TStobDaily.DateIn
> > >#5/31/2007# AND PendDte Is Null AND Tstobdaily.LogInID=fOSUserName()"
>
> > End select
> > End Sub
>
> > The "DateIn" is still bring back dates less than 5/31/2007. Any
> > suggestions?- Hide quoted text -

only dates

0
lilbit27
6/5/2007 2:12:07 PM
Were this mine, I'd copy the SQL statement and paste it into a new, empty
query (in SQL View), then try to convert the view to Design View, to help me
see how the criteria were being applied.

--

> On Jun 5, 10:06 am, "Jeff Boyce" <JeffBoyce...@msn.com-
> DISCARD_HYPHEN_TO_END> wrote:
> > Take a look at what is actually stored in your DateIn field in the
table.
> > Is it ONLY date values, or date/time values?
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> >
> > Jeff Boycewww.InformationFutures.net
> >
> > Microsoft Office/Access MVPhttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> >
> > Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentorhttp://microsoftitacademy.com/
> >
> > "lilbit27" <hholl...@travelers.com> wrote in message

> > > Dim linker
> > > Dim strSQL As String
> > > linker = StobMainFrame.Value
> > > Select Case linker
> >
> > > strSQL = "TStobDaily.Category In('61','73') AND TStobDaily.DateIn
> >
> > > End select
> > > End Sub
> >
> > > The "DateIn" is still bring back dates less than 5/31/2007. Any
> > > suggestions?- Hide quoted text -

> only dates

0
Jeff

Outlook doesnt prompt to work online/offline
OS: XP Office: 2002XP MS doesnt always prompt to work online/offline when opening outlook. The problem is that it might give u the option the 1st time you open outlook, but the 2nd and 3rd time it will not prompt you, it will just open outlook (online). I have disconneted the pda/pocket pc from the computer to make sure that it was not keeping a link between the two. I have closed outlook and killed the Outlook.exe that was running, but it still wont give the option. Anyone had this problem? Thanks ...

SUMPRODUCT Works Sometimes Why
I have use this formula before, but i try it again on another sheet and now it does not work. This Works: =SUMPRODUCT(('Dec Actual'!$F$2:$F$100="0103")*('Dec Actual'!$G$2:$G$100=B101)*('Dec Actual'!$I$2:$I$100)) This does not: =SUMPRODUCT(('Source'!A5:A350="A")*(Source'!B5:B350=A8)*('Source'!AM5:AM350)) > it does not work. Means??? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mestrella31" <mestrella@mxn.com> wrote in message news:A88DF055-648D-46E7-A66F-5C6AF9359E0E@microsoft.com... > I have us...

Does ? work under excel search?
Hi, Wondering if there is any way to search/find the ? inside of a cell? It does not work for me unless the ? is by itself in a cell. I need to dig out this symbole from within a cell. For example, cells may have "abc?123" in it and I need to find and delte it. Is it feasible? Thanks Hi Harry in the find what box type ~? in the replace with box leave blank click on options and ensure that match entire cell contents is not checked run the replace Cheers JulieD "harry" <harryliuusa@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eqFRJCIsEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... &g...

SetWindowPos ZOrder does not work with overlapping controls?
Hello NG, I have a problem with the ZOrder of SetWindowPos. In my CDialog, I use a bitmap CStatic to display a background picture. On that, I want to show some controls. I do it as follows: m_stcBackgroundPic.SetWindowPos(&wndBottom, 0,0,1024,496, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_btnDoSomething.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 10,10,100,60, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_stcEditCaption.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 10,175,150,30, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_ctlEdit.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 170,175,170,30, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); Later, I show the controls with ShowWindow in the same order as above (first the background pic, then the butt...

excel filter
I wont to know if it�s possible to sort or filter by colo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The explanation is a bit long for here..........please check the site below, and if you have more questions, post back........ http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "shlomop >" <<shlomop.1820m6@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:shlomop.1820m6@excelforum-nospam.com... > I wont to know if it's possible to sort or filter by color > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...

Rules only work when I first start Outlook 2003
Hi all. I have a problem with my rules in Outlook 2003. I've upgraded from OL XP, and now my rules only seem to work when I first start up OL 2003 and it checks my mail. I'm using several POP accounts and I want the mails moved to specific folders depending on the mail account they come in on. The rules worked fine when I was running OL XP, but now they only run on the first mail check as soon as I open OL. Any subsequent mail checks, either automatic (every 5 mins) or manual just sends any new mail to the Inbox. I have read about an OL prob where the rules don't work on the fir...

Accessing Spreadsheet Documents (Works Suite 2003)
I recently converted over from a Mac to Windows. I had several spreadsheet documents that I converted using Maclink. They converted over okay. But, when I try to use them, and then wanted to save them, I have to save in Works 7.0. Then when I try to open them up I get the following type message: BUW1, contains a formula reference outside the area that Works can access. There are other similiar references like: LDI1, KMS1, AND MX1. I do not know how to remove these problems so that I may utilize the documents. Please help. Thanks. JB I'd suggest asking this in a Works gr...

sender filtering on exchange 2003 server
i setup an exchange 2003 server to retreive it's e-mail from a provider's POP3 server for the time being due to the fact that the MX records haven't been changed yet. Now i enabled senderfiltering on my exchange server and it doesn't seem to work Question: Does this have anything to do with the pop3 mailbox of my provider or is there something else going on alltogether?? -- "Computers are useless, they can only give answers...." .. (Pablo Picasso) Obviously no one knows or nobody wants to help "Rik" wrote: > i setup an exchange 2003 server to re...

work 04-30-07
Michael Johnson On August 1, 1996, Michael Johnson electrified the world by winning an Olympic gold medal in the 200-meter dash with a time of 19.32, shattering his own world record and capping one of the greatest individual track and field performances in Olympic history. Johnson became the first person in history to win both the 200 meters and 400 meters in the same Olympic Games. These performances in front of an American audience highlight a decorated career for Johnson, who will be competing in his third Goodwill Games in 1998. Some of Johnsons accomplishments include: � W...

Outlook 2007 Keeps Crashing
Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft Outlook Stopped Working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002fc47 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Brand: Office12Crash skulcid: 1033 Will Outlook run i...

IInternetProtocol Start Method not working correctly
Hello, I've been searching and searching and found nothing to help me out. Here's my situation: I need to capture URL Requests (clicks or address bar entries) and if it matches a specific URL like "http://somedomain.com/blorg.exe" I want to be able to intercept that and tell IE i'll take care of it myself, OR, if it does not pass my criteria, let IE handle the click. I DO NOT want to register my own protocol like mark://somedomain.com/.... I need to be able to look at the whole URL This is what I've done so far: I have created a namespacehandler in the HKCR are...

Table Filters and Empty Records
Hi, I'm quite new to Reporting Services and am having a bit of a confusing afternoon with it. I'm trying to build a report that contains a series of discrete reports for a number of projects that show project data and any milestone tasks associated with each project; if a project has no milesetones, the project data is still to be displayed. So, I build a report that has a series of fields showing project information (name, cost, state, etc.) and then a table below it to contain the milestone tasks for each project. All of these are placed within a list data region ...

Using Filter string with IF function
Is there a way to use a filter string with the IF function? I have a spreadsheet that looks like this: Invoice No. Invoice Date Invoice Currency Invoice Value 1 dd/mm/yyyy USD 1234.56 65 dd/mm/yyyy USD 2345.67 74 dd/mm/yyyy EUR 3456.78 88 dd/mm/yyyy USD 4567.89 when I filter on the currency: is there a function such as if(filter_string="USD";TRUE;FALSE)??? Thanks Aref Maybe this: Assuming row 1 are t...

AutoSummarize not work
I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do? Are you using Word 2007? It seems as if the feature is no longer supported in that version. Although you can add the AutoSummary Tools command to the Quick Access Toolbar, nothing happens when you click AutoSummary Tools | Auto Summarize. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Moataz" <Moataz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13E5455D-1AA0-4B32-AAFB-6F70E67D99B6@microsoft.com...

Advanced Find doesn't work
After having updated my Office 2000 version with service release 1a and service pack 3 the Outlook 2000 advanced find function no longer works. It doesn't deliver any results and pretends to continue searching forever. Anyone any ideas about this problem? Thanks, Steve Same problem here....except it doesnt seem to keep searching. It will only find something within the last day or so. "Steve Kraft" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00a501c3c472$93d71c90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > After having updated my Office 2000 version with service > rele...

Chart Wizard won't work
I have classwork to perfoerm on EXCEL, but I am unable to use the Chart Wizard because it is grayed out, and unavailable. I have made certain that I have selected ranges with data in them, so what do I do next??? Perhaps it's not installed? Some versions of MS Office do not install the wizards when the default install method is used. Use Custom install, and choose "Run all from my computer". ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "peg2unic" <peg2unic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:255A90EF-B896-48EF-86DC-5988EEC707C1@microsoft.com....

Landscape orientation doesn't work
I've checked my page and printer settings but I can't seem to print in landscape (ideally, landscape legal size). I've also posted this in 'worksheet f(x)'. Can anyone assist? p.s. I've even repaired/re-installed with my office 2000 CD but problem persists. Did you also check File>Page Setup>Page, orientation? -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Gerry Simone" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c93f01c48a06$533f49f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've checked my page and printer settings but I can...

inserting equations in Word document from MathType not working anymore
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've just starting using Snow Leopard after worked with Tiger previously. I'm noticing some odd behavior that's different than before. <br><br>I have the MathType 6 Insert Eqn button installed in Office 2008 for Mac. When I click on that, MathType opens. So far, so good. I type in my equation, but, when I'm finished editing or creating my equation, I'm used to clicking on the red button to close the MathType window and return to my Word document. When I do that now, my Word d...

Auto filter on blank lines
When I auto filter there is normally blank lines at the bottom but now when it's filtered it's greyed out and I can't add any new lines. ...

RPC stopped working
I was working from home last Monday and I was connected to my Exchange server using RPC over HTTPS. I am in Windows 7 64bit and Outlook 2003. When I try to log back into the RPC connection now, it keeps prompting me for my password over and over again and never lets me in. It was working find and now it has just stopped. Does anyone have any ideas about how I can fix this? Where does the boss's new router fit into the timeline? (I assume it's a new router at home, not in the Exchange network). If you both were affected at about the same time, its more likely an is...

Problem with getting warning banner message working in OWA
We are using Exchange 2003 with a front-end & back-end server setup and using forms based authentication. Has anyone successfully implemented a Warning banner for OWA that users have to click the OK button before getting to the login page? I have tried out the steps provided at http://www.somorita.com/E2K324seven/Ch21-OWA-WarningBanner.doc but the warning banner still doesn't show up. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has implemented could provide any information to get this working. Thanks in advance. Mark While you are looking at the logon page in IE, use the View/Source...

Help working out hourly production rates in spreadsheet please.
Hi all, Stuck on this one now. In my spreadsheet i have 3 columns that contain the following info for my production machines Total shift time (this will usually be 7:45 or 8:30 - formatted in hh:mm format) Downtime per shift (any value upto max shift time - formatted in hh:mm format) Kgs produced. I would like to keep the time in hh:mm format as i do further calculations on these - % downtime, total downtime, total shift hours etc (and also cos it took be ages to figure out how to add up in time and i couldn't believe how simple it was when i figured it out) What i would like to be abl...

Customize outlook today doesn't work anymore
When I am in Outlook2000 "Outlook Today" screen, I used to be able to press "Customize outlook today" and organize tasks in due date descending order. I can no longer activate "Customize outlook today" button anymore. Can someone help me? Thanks, Bryant Harris ...

how do i work out what price to charge
i am a nail technician, and would like help with working out what i spend every month( on supplies e.g nails, nail polish , nail polish remover, fuel( car) , etc etc ), then be able to have a total figure at the end where i charge for a certain job, i.e french nails $30... by being able to work out how much im spending a month, compared to how much im earning... i'll soon realise whether or not im under charging myself look forward to your response kind regards Good questions. You could start with a simple table, say with 5 columns: Date, Category, Description, Expense, Revenue....

Office Notifications no longer work
Sometime in the last month, my Office notifications have stopped working. The Microsoft Office Notifications application is running and I have made sure that it launches at startup, but that hasn't helped the problem. I have repaired permissions since this problem began and have run both Norton Disk Doctor and Alsoft DiskWarrior as part of my regular routine, not specifically for this problem. Again, no effect toward the problem. I am running a dual 1.8 GHz G5 with OS 10.3.9. Office 2004 (Entourage v 11.1.0 (040913)). Any suggestions to fix this? -- Roy Behymer I think you're mor...