Filter by form search field showing non-distinct values in pull do

Howdy.

I'm using Filter-by-Form for searching. For each field, when in FBF, the
pull down shows a list of distinct values for that column.

One field on my form, though, is showing a list of non-distinct values, so
the list has over 200,000 entries, many of them duplicates (in this case,
NULL or zero length string).

What's going on? This particular field was fine earlier in development, and
the other search fields are still fine - showing only distinct values.

Any suggestions on where to look/what to do???

Thanks.

Danny

Danny -

Just a guess here, but since no one else has answered...   Is there an index
on that field?  Will adding one help?

--
Daryl S

"Danny" wrote:

> Howdy.
>
> I'm using Filter-by-Form for searching. For each field, when in FBF, the
> pull down shows a list of distinct values for that column.
>
> One field on my form, though, is showing a list of non-distinct values, so
> the list has over 200,000 entries, many of them duplicates (in this case,
> NULL or zero length string).
>
> What's going on? This particular field was fine earlier in development, and
> the other search fields are still fine - showing only distinct values.
>
> Any suggestions on where to look/what to do???
>
> Thanks.
>
> Danny

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

visual basic

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Filters in Excel 2003

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Getting the BCC field by default.

Phone Number Filtering

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Contacts Search

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Value is BLANK

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Search FRustration