Deleted Items in Tables

When we delete and item, like an order, the table or the query on which the
form is made on shows that item as "Deleted" and it stays there until the
database is re-started. In my form a calculated field counts the number of
orders for each customer's history so when we delete an order the value in
this field remains wrong until we restart the database. If we make a report
prior to re-starting the report is wrong. How can I completely  get rid of
the "Deleted" item without having to restart the database?

YourQueryName.Requiry after the delete.

Moe wrote:
>When we delete and item, like an order, the table or the query on which the
>form is made on shows that item as "Deleted" and it stays there until the
>database is re-started. In my form a calculated field counts the number of
>orders for each customer's history so when we delete an order the value in
>this field remains wrong until we restart the database. If we make a report
>prior to re-starting the report is wrong. How can I completely  get rid of
>the "Deleted" item without having to restart the database?

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

missinglinq

How can I delete a list from a column?
Hello all -Excel 2003- I have a column L that call a list. When I want to insert a new column in M, this M columns takes also the list of L. I have now the same list in L and M. How can I delete the list from M? Thanks a lot. Select the column and Edit>Clear>Contents. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:20:51 +0200, "Casrlos A." <carlin334@msn.com> wrote: >Hello all -Excel 2003- > >I have a column L that call a list. When I want to insert a new column in >M, this M columns takes also the list of L. >I have now the same list in L a...

Message automatically deleted after opening
I am using Windows Mail in Vista 32 bit Home Premium. Recently I have been encountering a problem with my e-mails. I open an e-mail and close it after it is read. If I proceed to go to another folder and, then return to the Inbox, the message that I read is no longer there. It doesn't go to the Delete Folder or, any other folder that I have set up. Does anyone know why this is happening and, how I can fix it. Thanks. -- Floridaguy "Floridaguy" <Floridaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53C48531-DCA8-45BE-8C65-97B19E28B977@microsoft.c...

Sum items occurring in a month and year
I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month? =SUM(IF(Referrals!$D$4:$D$10002='Referrals List'!$A5,IF(Referrals!$J$4:$J$10002=MONTH($B$2),1,0))) Take a look at SumProduct instead... http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Saylindara" wrote: > I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. > > Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...

Outlook
We're running Exchange Server 2003/Outlook and running into a problem with Public Folders. When an item is received via an email enabled public folder, there is a delay in that item displaying in Outlook. Sometimes the delay is a few minutes, other times is can be as much as 20 minutes. Interestingly, we have rules enabled on the public folders to notify users when specific items are recieved. These notifactions are sent immediately, yet looking at the public folder, you can not yet 'see' the item. This tells me Exchange has indeed recieved the item, but not yet updated Outloo...

Table / Column descriptions
Is there ANYWHERE that you can find what the column names in each table represent ? Such as there is a column in the SOP10200 table that is PURCHSTAT. Some of them are a 1 and some are a 2. What does this represent ? Where can we find out a detailed list of what these columns are in the tables ? Why does MS not provide this ? Is it a secret or is it just because they dont even know ? This is VERY frustrating in trying to troubleshoot Great Plains .... or shoud I say Great PAINS !! Accolade has been the best so far, just not as detailed as one would need for accurate tro...

Account balance table?
Does anyone know if there is a table in Great Plains that contains the life-to-date balance for balance sheet accounts? I can obtain the debits and credits for balance sheet accounts which gives me the activity for a period, but what I really need is a simple way to pull the life-to-date balances. For example, if I'm in period 5 of 2004, I need to pull all my balance sheet account balances at that point in time. Thanks ...

If Count is not in a certain range, delete Rows
I have a spreadsheet that is 59752 x 2, with the one column Contact ID A and the other column Contact Link ID. It is like an instant messaging system. It looks something like this: 1 2 1 3 1 15 2 1 2 15 I want to count by different values in column A, and any count that is not within one of several ranges, those rows get deleted. So if the range is 3-5 contacts, then I want to keep the set of 1s, but delete the set of 2s. My ranges are 4-5 contacts, 30-41 contacts, and 100+ contacts. I am also brand new to macros, but I have experience with some other coding ...

Deleting a stock split
I have Money 2005. I entered a stock split incorrectly, and now I'd like to delete it. Since it doesn't show up on the transaction list, I'm not sure how to delete it. Does anybody know how? Also, is there an update to MS Money for Canadian users? Thanks in advance for any answers. IIRC, go into the price history, (Portfolio|Update Prices...|Update Prices Manually...) find it, and delete it. "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD588049-3DA3-484B-ADEF-CC4902AAE772@microsoft.com... >I have Money 2005. I entered a stock spli...

Macro to delete specific data in tables
Hi: I am an analyst working in service quality for a market research firm. We use SPSS 12 to output the data and later copy paste the tables into Excel for formatting and printing. The problem I currently have is that I got a large group of output tables which come in two different formats. The first table is like this: Satisfacción Expectativas Mean Std Deviation Masculino 5,4 1,4 Femenino 3,8 2,2 Group Total 5,3 1,5 Menos de 2400 UF 5,9 ,9 2401 a 25 mil UF 5,6 1,2 25.001 a 100 mil UF 5,0 1,6 Más de 100.001 UF ...

How do I download emails to outlook witout deleting them from serv
How do I download emails to outlook witout deleting them from the server...? What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "rhrinestone" <rhrinestone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7E8E71F-CA4D-49A3-8561-80F35C085949@microsoft.com... > How do I download emails to outlook witout deleting them from the server...? Tools, accounts, mail, properties, advanced, check leave on server, delete after deleting from th...

Can't delete a business unit only disable
Hi, I am evaluating MS CRM 1.2 and can't delete a business unit. I am a Sys Admin but notice in that roles for Business Management that the sys admin can't delete certain things and I can't work out how to give thr role that authority? Does anyone have any ideas? Many Thanks, Brian You can't. There are certain items in the system that can not be deleted. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Brian Clynes" <brianc@NOSPAMvtn-tech.com> wrote in message news:dba0f5447b6a4242bfd0122478075d94@ureader.com... Hi, I am evaluating MS CRM 1.2 and can't delet...

ISBN #'s starting w/ "0" are deleted, how to format so "0" stays put
Hello, I need to know how to format a list of cells that contain ISBN #'s so that when an ISBN starting with a "0" the zero stays. I am working w/ Excel 97. I have tried to format the cell to "Text" but then the zeros are deleted. What I am doing is copying and pasting from another spreadsheet. So, the ISBN looks like this at first: 0-889658-27-8 Then I say "Replace "-" with nothing. So then I get: 889658278 So, what I want is: 0889658278 Got me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! I suggest formatting the cells as text *prior* to pa...

How do I clear deleted emails from my inbox for good?
Even though I deleted the email through outlook, the email is still there. Even if I send it to the deleted files folder, its still in the inbox, and even after I empty the deleted files folder, the same email still appears in the inbox. How do I permanently clear emails from the inbox in Outlook so that they do not appear anywhere. Please help me, I recently started using outlook, and I am new to the program. Thank you. Aloha Ryan, What version of Outlook are you using? What method are you using to delete these messages? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.r...

referential integrity selected but cascade delete is greyed out
I've inherited an Access application. The delete process used to work. Access 2007 was installed last month and now the deletion does not work. The application is still running as an mdb. The relationships are a many to one. The delete is attemped on the many sided table. There are two one sided tables. The resulting error message is "The record cannot be deleted or changed because table 'Master Address ContactMethods' includes related records." When I checked, referential integrity was selected and the cascade options were greyed out. I cannot make any ...

Combining Tables
Hello, I have 5 files in excel. These files will have the same fields, but the information will change in them every week. I am then going to import the the excel files into access into my five tables that I have created. What I need is from all those 5 five tables to be combined into one big table. I want to keep all the same fields, just a combination of the five. I have to do some modifications on that on that huge file. But my main concern is how to combine all that data into one huge file. Thanks It sounds as though you are expecting Access to be Excel ("same...

Public Folder Items
It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as the way you see in your outlook inbox. I realize you can see the amount of items in Sys Manager or using PFAdmin but is there anyway to view this in outlook for the everyday user, same as outlook inbox..... thanks, KJK In news:9898986D-4A9E-40FA-BCA9-160040629CA9@microsoft.com, KJK <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through > outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as th...

Table headings in Excel
Hi, How do I get table headings to repeat at top of each page? Thanks, Allie Hello, try File - page setup - sheet then enter your range in 'rows to repeat at top' Suddes "Allie" wrote: > Hi, > > How do I get table headings to repeat at top of each page? > > Thanks, > Allie Suddes' response is correct for printing. If you're wanting them to display as you scroll down, you can split/freeze the panes. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >How do I get table headings to repeat at top of each page? > >Thanks, >Allie >. &...

New To Pivot Table
I have the following sales data: dept, category, description, Qty sold, sold price, total sale, date sold, cost,profit,prfit margin. the following is an example: beer 12 pks,miller lite, 2, 7.99, 15.98, 7/1/05, 13.98, 2, 14% The 12 pks represents the ctegory, miller lite represents the description, and soforth. I have about 15 different departments, I would like to setup a pivot table to track and compare the data per week, month, quarters and year, for example: total sales, profit, cost, profit margin for the first week on july for each department compared with the same da...

Pivot Table Drop Down Boxes
I want to be able to limit the drop down box content to information relevant to what I have seleced on the page. Example: I select Region A at the page selection, then open the District drop down box, and all districts countrywide are shown. I only want to see Districts to choose from in Region A. Excel 2003 - Windows XP That feature isn't available in the pivot table dropdown lists. Dave S wrote: > I want to be able to limit the drop down box content to information relevant > to what I have seleced on the page. Example: I select Region A at the page > selection, then ...

an email is stuck in my inbox
I was sent an email from a fellow co-worker that was simply asking me to call someone. I cannot delete this email or move it to another folder. I get "Unknown Error" when trying to delete. I would like to delete this email but I do not know how as I have tried all the normal ways already. One thing that helps us when we have a situation like this is to "sneak up on it." Select the mesage above it, hold down control, and click on the message following it. Now you can hit Delete on your keyboard. I hope this works for you! >-----Original Message----- >I w...

How can I delete rows from Pivot Tables in Excel 2000 as in 97
I was able to delete multiple unwanted rows from Excel 97 Pivot Tables. Now I find I can only delete rows individually by untagging them in Excel 2000 Pivot Table. This is far too time consuming... Does anyone have a faster Solution ...

Scroll Through Pivot Table Entries
XL 2007 XP I have a pivot table chart. The chart is setup to show only one entry at at time. I have with many different entries, 197 total, in the Report Filter, however, as mentioned above I only want it to display one entry at at time. Is there a way to create a scroll bar from the Forms toolbar and use that so that it causes the chart to scroll through each entry one at a time? Thanks ...

how to delete mutliple calendar entries all at once?
my outlook has made dec 31st birthdays out of all my contacts. moreover,all of them are tagged with reminders and yearly repeats. don't understand how it happened but need help to wipe them out. surely there must be a way other than manually deleting each and everyone? thank you! switch to a table view, like by category - then sort by date. The Dec 31 dates should all be together. Select the first, hold ctrl and select the last then hit Del. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.sl...

Table Help
Hello Everyone, I know I have seen this problem before and that I have corrected it in the past, but for some reason I can't figure it out this time or find something similar online. The problem is simply, when I view a certain table one of its columns is completely filled in with "##########". The data is still there because when I click on it the data appears, and the data is visible in a justified form. It can't stay like this but I can't figure how I did it in the first place or how to change it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Ko...