Default font for forms in Access 2007

How do you set a default font for a form or a report in Access 2007?.  Mine
is always Calibri 11.  Changing each time is tedious.    I have looked at
several "solutions", (one here from 2004).  None of which even faintly
describe what I see.   My copy of 2007 is recent, downloaded 6 weeks ago.  I
am using W7 64 bit.

Am 07.06.2010 02:56, schrieb gg:
> How do you set a default font for a form or a report in Access 2007?.  Mine
> is always Calibri 11.  Changing each time is tedious.    I have looked at
> several "solutions", (one here from 2004).  None of which even faintly
> describe what I see.   My copy of 2007 is recent, downloaded 6 weeks ago.  I
> am using W7 64 bit.

Hi,

try to create a Form and save it as "Normal" and do the same with a
report. That should work.

Regards
Jörn
0
UTF

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Getting the BCC field by default.

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to that mode? Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message. The actual font looks like 8 or lower. I think his problem is...

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...